PDA

View Full Version : Reaching out to you in Florida - are you ok?

Mrs_DG
10-26-2005, 07:14 PM
Just concerned about all of you. Are you OK? How much damage where you live?
My thoughts are with you from central and finally sunny pa.

Mrs dg

Voodoo Daddy
10-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Mary...lets say it sucks to be us right now. 15,000 power polls down in my county alone!!!

Rich R.
10-30-2005, 07:23 PM
It's not much better where ARJ (Kato) is at.
As of Friday, he did finally get his electicity back, at home, but they still can't drink the water and there are a lot of other problems. His place of employment was extensively damaged.

All of the "things" can be fixed and replaced. I'm just hoping that all of our friends in South Florida are alright. It is good to know that Voodoo and ARJ are fine. Jackpot George is fine also.

ARJ
11-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Thank you for your concern. I just got back from Orlando (boy was that nice). Traffic is horrible here with all the traffic lights out, darkness, and crazy drivers. But we're all alive and kicking. My pool room is still on generators, wet, and soggy but my whole team is hopefully getting together tomorrow to bang balls.

ARJ.

DebraLiStarr
11-01-2005, 06:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ARJ:</font><hr> Thank you for your concern. I just got back from Orlando (boy was that nice).
<hr /></blockquote>

Kato.... wtf dude?

Mrs_DG
11-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Anyone heard from Phil in Sofla?
Mrs. DG

Rich R.
11-01-2005, 08:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mrs_DG:</font><hr> Anyone heard from Phil in Sofla?
Mrs. DG
<hr /></blockquote>
The one to ask would be ARJ. Maybe he will give us an update, the next time he logs in.

ARJ
11-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Sorry Deb, it was a last second decision. But I was working, in and out. Next time I wander up that way I'll get in touch with you.

ARJ

PS. Phil is fine. We played pool last night for a few hours.

DebraLiStarr
11-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Its ok.. I'll let you live.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif