PDA

View Full Version : table heater

02-21-2002, 08:58 PM
I'm interested in putting a heater on my pool table similar to billiard tables. Does anyone know if this is available and where I might find it? spktur

Ken
02-21-2002, 09:34 PM
I don't know about table heaters but I was just going to disable the tip-over safety switch on a quartz heater and lay it under the table. Adjust the heat level, put it on something fireproof and why wouldn't that work?

cheesemouse
02-21-2002, 10:40 PM
spktur,
I can't answer your question but you might try this in the interim. I have a table in a three season room so I have to heat the slate and the room in the cold months. I have had a ceramic fan heater under the table for years but a farmer friend of mine who doesn't even play suggested I carefully tack an electric blanket under the slate. I've yet to try it but sounds like it will work good and it will have a temperature control to boot. Just a thought.

Fred Agnir
02-22-2002, 10:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: spktur:</font><hr> I'm interested in putting a heater on my pool table similar to billiard tables. Does anyone know if this is available and where I might find it? spktur <hr></blockquote>

You might want to check here for information, if nothing else.

http://www.ballengermusic.com/billiard_table/billiard.htm

Fred