PDA

View Full Version : Attention--Ladies

Vagabond
06-24-2002, 06:51 PM
Hello Ladies,
Can somebody please tell me where to get off from interstate 95 to go to the ladies tournament this weekend in Arlington,VA? As usual I will be a incognito observer.Thanks

MikeM
06-24-2002, 09:15 PM
Which way are you coming from VB?

MM

06-25-2002, 12:04 AM
I'll be the flamboyant blonde snuggling with her honey between matches. Please say Hello, I'd love to meet you!

Doctor_D
06-25-2002, 05:25 AM
Good morning:

The CAT 9 Ball WebSite has a link for driving directions.

www.threecatproductions.org (http://www.threecatproductions.org)

Dr. D.

HarryDC
06-25-2002, 08:56 AM
Vagabond,

I sent you Yahoo Map with location of poolroom on it. the red star marks the spot not the southern cross. I95 to I395
inside the Washington Beltway. Get off at the Gleb Road exit RT. 120. Stay safe and I'm good for a pint, he he he

Cheers

HarryDC

MikeM
06-25-2002, 12:38 PM
That's Exit 6 and it's clearly marked "Shirlington". Cross over FourMile Run drive and it's up the hill on the left. I played there at lunch today. Very hot and humid in there and the tables were playing S-L-O-W.

MM

Vagabond
06-25-2002, 12:48 PM
Howdy,
Thank u Harry,Dr.D, Lori,Mike for kind responses.Unfortunately I will not be able to remove my mask.However I will be watching every move Y`all make.I love to have a shot of Glenfeditch with Dr.D but I can`t do it( inorder to keep myself secret.) May be in the future.Like to play a game with Lori but I can`t. cheers
Vagabond

HarryDC
06-25-2002, 01:28 PM
MikeM,

Thanks, I haven't been in that part of Northern Va. in years
so I sent Vagabond the map. If things are like you say I may
not stay long. Hope to see you there? Vagabond can run but he can't hide.

Cheers

HarryDC

Holly
06-25-2002, 03:17 PM
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the heads up on the playing conditions at Shirlington. We can ask management to see if they can pump the AC a little higher and a little earlier than maybe what they normally would to try to dry it out a little Sat. morning.

: ) Holly

MikeM
06-25-2002, 03:42 PM
Glenfiddich, huh? Maybe strategically placed shots around the room with hidden video cameras will catch us a vagabond. I love a challenge!

MM

HarryDC
06-25-2002, 03:54 PM
MikeM,

If he is form down under he won't be able to open his mouth.
he he If he does, and I will be listening, I am going to stick a pint of Foster's in his hand before he can close his mouth. He can run but he can't open his mouth.

Cheers,

HarryDC

06-25-2002, 08:43 PM
Bring a few decoys with you for challenge matches. Bet I figure you out! LOL

Rich R.
06-26-2002, 04:19 AM
Harry, I don't believe Vagabond is from down under. He was just visiting that part of the world recently. This may be a very difficult needle to find in the haystack.
Rich R.

HarryDC
06-26-2002, 04:41 AM
Rich R.

Well, that's news and I was putting the bag on him to early.
he he he Maybe Lorri will grab him by the jewels and he will cop a plea. Should be a lot of fun!

HarryDC

Doctor_D
06-26-2002, 05:44 AM
Good morning Vagabond:

Unfortunately, if you do not introduce yourself and make youself known, I will not be able to introduce you to the special Celebrity guest who will be joining me this weekend.

Dr. D.