PDA

View Full Version : This is a boring NPR board

DebraLiStarr
11-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Damn... with all the excitement happening over at AZB - I figured I'd point out that this board doesnt have anything that would generate 275 replies and almost 6300 views... but then again - we can start that in this thread. I think we have like 12-15 posts in the past day or so, compared to the stats over there - this board is pathetic!

Come on people...
Just let it all out.. Let out everything you have been stuffing inside of you for all this time.. let it out in this thread... get it overwith.. get it out in the open...

dont be shy... dont be afraid..
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Alright! I'm scared of clowns, midgets, cockroaches and elevators! My most feared scenario would be to be stuck in an elevator with cockroaches crawling up the walls and being accompanied by a midget dressed like a clown!

Dammit, I feel better! Whew! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy<---the above is actually true! Ask nAz!

Deeman3
11-01-2005, 02:30 PM
O.K. DLS,

I'll give you a rant.....Here I am in southern Alabama with not a pool table within 50 miles, I work 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, I left an area where there were at least 5 tournaments a week I could cash in, no one here remembers the last time they had a tournament, my wife was just getting to be a worthwhile player and now can't play anywhere, I left the best team I could have ever imagined playing with, I have had a shoulder hurting since I got here, the MRI says I may not be able to play again, there is no long distance plan here that covers internet access without long distance charges, our new house is 12 miles from anything, we might even welcome a Jeffery Dalmer as a neighbor, the best we get is a semi going by a 89 miles per hour, my teeth hurt, the horse in the pasture next to my house is 39 years old and has gas pains, Goober Pyle would be considered urbane here, my ex-wife moved back to the U.S., my tags have expired but the local liscense office wants my original title but Texas won't issue one until hell freezes over, my weapons permit for Alabama expired ten days before I moved back here, there is one restaurant in a 30 mile radius my wife can hold food down from, I have 760 employees who think, for some reason, working 12 hours a day, seven days a week is not a lot of fun, 110 Korean supervisors who won't wear safety glasses, no rental housing for my new employees witin a decent driving distance, a telephone book so thin you can read through it in ten minutes, a movie theater is only a scant 47 miles away but, a two hour drive!, a solid group of people who think building cars is not "women's work", several supervisors who are "just not ready" to make the jump to that new fangled internet thing, red mud when it rains, love bugs when it's hot, only three brands of beer at the market (Bud Light is the exotic choice), restaurants that open and close when they "damn well please", water so hard soap won't lather, a group of Hispanic workers who moved me into my house but turned every single box, appliance and wardrode container upside down, a newly installed mailbox that Gomber took out with his red pick-up the same night I installed it, a wife who has just about had enough of my moving her from place to place, my dish box was lost in transit and I have now exhausted all my DVD's, the rails from my bed are missing requiring that I just put the matresses on the floor and still feel like I'm camping out after 8 weeks in a roach motel.

Am I feeling sorry for myself?, probably....Is suicide a viable option?

I'm not sure it's even legal here....

Deeman

DebraLiStarr
11-01-2005, 03:37 PM
I hate people.

Dogs and cats are cool, but people get on my friggin nerves.

Especially adults.

Children arent much more tolerable than adults.

People are stupid.

Eventually they should all die!

http://www.ariekaplan.com/cartoons/pullmyfinger.GIF

SplinterHands
11-01-2005, 04:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> I hate people.

Dogs and cats are cool, but people get on my friggin nerves.

Especially adults.

Children arent much more tolerable than adults.

People are stupid.

Eventually they should all die! <hr /></blockquote>

And you wonder why you have trouble on the boards. You and Drivermaker should get together and go bowling.

ras314
11-01-2005, 05:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Alright! I'm scared of clowns, midgets, cockroaches and elevators! <hr /></blockquote>
Spiders?

9 Ball Girl
11-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Spiders, yes! I guess I should say any creature that has more than 4 legs. Ew!

DebraLiStarr
11-01-2005, 05:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterWeenie:</font><hr>
And you wonder why you have trouble on the boards. You and Drivermaker should get together and go bowling. <hr /></blockquote>

DM &amp; I would probably have a lot of fun if we went bowling. How about we team up? DM &amp; I against you and Marissa? I bet we'd kick some a$$!!!

ras314
11-01-2005, 05:41 PM
I guess putting a pool table in the room is out of the question? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope you are hunting more suitable employment, the area sounds fine except no pool.

pooltchr
11-01-2005, 05:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Spiders, yes! I guess I should say any creature that has more than 4 legs. Ew! <hr /></blockquote>

Does this mean snakes are ok? They have no legs at all!
Steve

9 Ball Girl
11-01-2005, 06:06 PM
I actually LOVE snakes! Really!

DebraLiStarr
11-01-2005, 06:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I actually LOVE snakes! Really! <hr /></blockquote>

You H word. You always come on here dragging the conversation into the gutter - you B word of a C word. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mrs_DG
11-01-2005, 08:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>
Come on people...
Just let it all out.. Let out everything you have been stuffing inside of you for all this time.. let it out in this thread... get it overwith.. get it out in the open...

dont be shy... dont be afraid..
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Ahhhhhh. I just took off my bra. Thank you. I DO feel better!
Mrs. DG

Rich R.
11-01-2005, 08:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> I hate people.
Eventually they should all die!
<hr /></blockquote>
I think this is something you can count on.

Drop1
11-01-2005, 08:52 PM
I ain't had sex in so long I forget who ties up whom,and that is boring. Sounds like Deeman has a slice of Heaven going for him. They took our pool table away,so I don't know where or if we are going to play. Remember the line from "One Flew Over The Cucu's Nest",when Nickolson asks "Did you ever think,this is as good as it gets"? Well did you ever think this is good as it gets. I turn sixty five next month. I have diabetes,heart disease,glaucoma,and one arm that freezes up because of a stroke I had three years ago. This is not a matter of good,or bad,it just is.And I roll with it. I just got back from a business trip,and will probably go to China, in time to get in on the pandemic. Now for the good part, everyday, I get up look at my wife,and the grandkids pictures on the frig,and say to myself, I have it made.

SplinterHands
11-02-2005, 01:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterWeenie:</font><hr>
And you wonder why you have trouble on the boards. You and Drivermaker should get together and go bowling. <hr /></blockquote>

DM &amp; I would probably have a lot of fun if we went bowling. How about we team up? DM &amp; I against you and Marissa? I bet we'd kick some a$$!!! <hr /></blockquote>

No way! I roll a wicked straight ball and I'm sure Marissa can throw a curve. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

sack316
11-02-2005, 02:42 AM
hey Dee, why do you think I was so eager to get you back in Alabama? I couldn't be here alone!!!! But I guess I am a little better off in a way... I do happen to live in a town with... you know... stuff!
But if you need good beer, some new DVD's, a place to shoot, or heck- even a shower, hit me up and come on to good ol' Prattville. it ain't great, but apparently it can be worse /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack

Qtec
11-02-2005, 05:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here I am in southern Alabama with not a pool table within 50 miles, <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman, I,m within 15 mins walk to 45 9 ft GCs and 24 of them have just been recovered!
Who says things are going bad for pool! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q.....sorry D...just had to make you jealous.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-02-2005, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>You H word. You always come on here dragging the conversation into the gutter - you B word of a C word. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>You mean, it wasn't original enough? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif You "H" to the "O" word. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-02-2005, 07:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> You mean, it wasn't original enough? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif You "H" to the "O" word. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">HO.... ???? Hey Wendy... how many words rhyme with scumbucket? </font color>

http://www.floridacocker.com/cards/Fart.jpg

<font color="blue">Oh yeah.. I went there... what're you gonna do about it, B word? </font color>

Fran Crimi
11-02-2005, 07:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just got back from a business trip,and will probably go to China, in time to get in on the pandemic. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL!

Fran --- still laughing....

9 Ball Girl
11-02-2005, 07:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <font color="blue">Oh yeah.. I went there... what're you gonna do about it, B word? </font color> <hr /></blockquote>Listen you "P" to the "A" word, it looks like we're going to have to get that vat of chocolate pudding ready...

http://www.verynude.net/dirty/pics/sor12.jpg

wolfdancer
11-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Damn!!!.....this sure ain't the Mickey Mouse Club...

hey, how about "Nantucket"

Cueless Joey
11-02-2005, 09:19 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/joeyincali/kids.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/joeyincali/Hlwn1.jpg
Pictures that'd make you smile.
Joey~Ran out of candies two nights ago~
Btw, DM,I think is a woman.
Or, at least, he used to be. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Only women argue that much. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
11-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Sack,

Thanks for the invite, I'll probably have to take you up on it.

Q,

I guess pool is alive and well in Holland but it is certainly on life support in Southern Alabama. I may have to move to a blue state....

Deeman

DebraLiStarr
11-02-2005, 10:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Damn!!!.....this sure ain't the Mickey Mouse Club...
<hr /></blockquote>

says who?????

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/ccb_MM_Club.JPG

wolfdancer
11-02-2005, 11:07 AM
LOL !!!!

9 Ball Girl
11-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Damn you "H" word! I swallowed my gum 'cause of the laughter after seeing that!!!!

Wendy~~~M-I-C...

dg-in-centralpa
11-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Every 2 years I have to take Mandatory Continuing Education to keep my real estate license. Today I took have of the class which lasts 7 hours. Shortly after the class started, I dozed off. Pi$$ing off my father who, unfortunately, is my boss as well. The class was so boring, the seats were so hard, my a$$ fell asleep. There was nothing in the class to help me be a better agent. I still have one more class of 7 hours to take between now and next May. The people putting on the class think we should be thrilled that they provide coffee all day. Big deal! We don't get pastries or anything. Although in years past, they wouldn't have coffee, we were on our own for that as well. I have more to b!tch about, but that may be for another post. Who knows.... The Shadow Knows.

DG - on a rant

DebraLiStarr
11-02-2005, 03:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> I have more to b!tch about, but that may be for another post. Who knows.... The Shadow Knows.

DG - on a rant <hr /></blockquote>

DG... wanna join the Mickey Mouse Club? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Word has it that Grady ain't wild about having to wear the ears - we can kick him out and give his spot to you... I cant promise you donuts and coffee, but we do have Fast Larry and I hear Wendy has a thing for you..

Or... we can do it like Big Brother or Survivor and vote someone out of the CCB Mickey Mouse Club!!!! That would be a lot of fun!!!!! We vote someone out.... and vote someone in!!!!

Also, DG.. what're you bytching about anyway??? While youre bytching about all of that, Mrs DG bounced her boobies to freedom... yet you piss and moan....

send us a picture and we'll throw the ears on you - chill out - we all like you here /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-02-2005, 04:40 PM
<hr /></blockquote>

DG... wanna join the Mickey Mouse Club? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also, DG.. what're you bytching about anyway??? While youre bytching about all of that, Mrs DG bounced her boobies to freedom... yet you piss and moan....

<hr /></blockquote>

Hell yeah I'll join the Mickey Mouse Club! I'll also wear the ears and put on the costume as well. As for Mrs. DG bouncing her boobies.... let's say I was quite happy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DG - ain't been to Mickey land in a couple years

Fran Crimi
11-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Unreal. Jack, here's a much better picture of me---one that I actually posed for.

http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/monkey/0805picg_crop_JapaneseMonkey.jpg

LC3
11-02-2005, 05:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>I hate people...people are stupid.<hr /></blockquote>
No kidding! Some of the people I deal with during my workday redefine the term moron. They're the reason why this (http://web14.compaq.com/falco/detail.asp?FAQnum=FAQ2859) Web page exists.

DebraLiStarr
11-02-2005, 06:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Unreal. Jack, here's a much better picture of me---one that I actually posed for.

<hr /></blockquote>

Thats a nice picture, Fran...
but you are not wearing your Mickey Mouse ears. Being part of the CCB Mickey Mouse Club is an honor. I took the liberty of finding a very attractive picture of you and slapped some Mickey Mouse ears on you without messing up your hair. You can get mad at me like Grady, but remember - this is an honor that is bestowed upon only the best that CCB has to offer....now dammit - practice this song...you'll be expected to perform it in the lobby in the Orlando Convention Center in December.

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there (LOL - They're taking about Wendy!!!)
You're as welcome as can be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse!

Mickey Mouse!

Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse club
We'll have fun
We'll be new faces
High! High! High! High!

We'll do things and
We'll go places
All around the world
We'll go marching

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there (LOL - They're taking about Wendy!!!)

You're as welcome as can be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse!

Mickey Mouse!

Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

http://www.magicalears.com/clipart/Classic%20Characters/Mickey%20Mouse/mickey-003.gif

DickLeonard
11-03-2005, 06:20 AM
Debra I must go to the wrong AZ board there is never anything on that board.####

9 Ball Girl
11-03-2005, 07:52 AM
Here's one for ya, Deb! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
It's home from work we go
(whistle)
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
It's home from work we go
(whistle)
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
(whistle)

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
Heigh-ho hum

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-03-2005, 09:48 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/babylolo/tiggerj2.gif
The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I'm the only one

Is Tiggers are wonderful chaps
They're loaded with vim and with vigor
They love to leap in your laps (just like Wendy!!!!)
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
Is I'm the only one

Tiggers are wonderful fellahs
Tiggers are awfully sweet
Everyone elses is jealous
And thats why I repeat
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
Is I'm the only one
Yes, I'm the only one
(Grrrrrr...)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/babylolo/tiggerj2.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Dammit. I can't argue with that one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Word has it that Grady ain't wild about having to wear the ears - we can kick him out and give his spot to you... I cant promise you donuts and coffee, but we do have Fast Larry and I hear Wendy has a thing for you..

You can grab my picture off one of the CCB tourney pics threads. I'd be happy to take Grady's place. Will that make me the top mouse? I hope I hope I hope /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wendy has a thing for moi? Geez ...I'm flattered. I ain't pretty, I'm short and fat, and I can't hold a candle to nAz. She must have been hung over when she made that comment. lol CAn we get the Mickey Mouse club together at Valley Forge?

DG - looking forward to VAlley Forge

9 Ball Girl
11-03-2005, 06:36 PM
All of the CCB men are cute, but alas, Deb was making a joke.

It is she who's hotsy totsy for married men. Gee Deb, where've I heard that before? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-03-2005, 07:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> All of the CCB men are cute, but alas, Deb was making a joke.

It is she who's hotsy totsy for married men. Gee Deb, where've I heard that before? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Listen dammit
My heart, body, and soul burns for HALHOULE.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

hondo
11-04-2005, 11:09 AM
That's cause you haven't seen me , baby.

Listen dammit
My heart, body, and soul burns for HALHOULE.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
11-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Gee, Fran, I had no idea! You're much better looking
than people say you are!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Unreal. Jack, here's a much better picture of me---one that I actually posed for.

<hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
11-04-2005, 11:33 AM
This is of course, just her "match face"...notice the icy eyes as she tries to stare down her opponent, and the determined set of the jaws, indicating she's ready to do battle.....

nAz
11-04-2005, 02:59 PM
They fight, and bite,
And fight, and bite, and fight,
Fight, fight, fight,
Bite, bite, bite,
The Itchy and Scratchy Show!

nAz
11-04-2005, 03:01 PM
or is it...

They love, and share,
And love, and love, and share,
Love, love, love,
Share, share, share,
The Itchy and Scratchy Show!

Gayle in MD
11-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Who are you trying to kid? That is not a flattering picture of Fran, she's much more attractive, and there are plenty of good photos of Fran around you could have used, unless you intentionally dug around for one that was not flattering.

Gayle in Md.....some things are just too obvious to ignore.

Sid_Vicious
11-05-2005, 10:28 AM
That's Fran before her morning coffee Gayle, we all resemble a scary face before out fix. God help Fran's first opponent of the day! I liked the hair-do though..sid

DebraLiStarr
11-05-2005, 10:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Who are you trying to kid? That is not a flattering picture of Fran, she's much more attractive, and there are plenty of good photos of Fran around you could have used, unless you intentionally dug around for one that was not flattering.

Gayle in Md.....some things are just too obvious to ignore. <hr /></blockquote>

What??? I found a picture of Fran playing pool and I put Mickey Mouse ears on her. It was done as a silly, funny, entertaining thing to do. I will glady remove anything that offended anybody (except my coments to Wendy - which is on ongoing joke on both forums). You don't know me at all Gayle. If you would like to talk over any differences that we have, let me know and I will more than willing to speak with you on the phone or via e-mail. stop portraying me as some evil bytch. It's old.

Now lets all welcome our newest member of the CCB Mickey Mouse Club. Let me know if the picture is not flattering enough for you.

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/DG.jpg

Disclaimer: This thread is for entertainment purposes only. There are no underlying subliminal, abusive or hostile messages in this thread. This thread is stupid and silly and was intended to be so. If you don't get the jokes, or if you are offended by anything in this thread - get over it!!!

Gayle in MD
11-05-2005, 10:54 AM
I have never "Portrayed" you as anything, I have never responded to your posts, only once, and that was a non response, so how is "IT" old? Don't try to blow it into a big drama that doesn't exist on my part.

Your action in posting that picture speaks for itself. Deny all you want, any woman will relate to what I am saying regarding your obvious intention. It was pure meaness. Enough said. You go your way, I'll go mine....

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
11-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey Martin, I see a monster's face pretty regularly on my toaster these days...find myself saying, "Who is that puffy old woman in the toaster?" Thank God I'm the only one in the kitchen in the mornings... lol....

"Something scary came out of my sweater sleave the other day, ...my mother's hand!"

Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
11-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Gayle...Maybe I'm out of line but I only took that photo as humor, no malice intended. The title in this thread seems to open the stage,,maybe I'm wrong, don't feel that I am though. I hope y'all kiss and make up before it goes any further...sid

DebraLiStarr
11-05-2005, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I have never "Portrayed" you as anything, I have never responded to your posts, only once, and that was a non response, so how is "IT" old? Don't try to blow it into a big drama that doesn't exist on my part.

Your action in posting that picture speaks for itself. Deny all you want, any woman will relate to what I am saying regarding your obvious intention. It was pure meaness. Enough said. You go your way, I'll go mine....

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Yes you have responded and when you do, you have accused me of being mean or negative or insensitive. It shows how well you have gotten to know me. This thread was tarted for FUN. As far as you going your way, and me going my way... that says a lot right there. I am more than willing to speak with you to try and work things out and talk out any hostlity that exists between us, but you come back with a response like that. I wish you nothing but the best - and if you ever want to be part of the CCB Mickey Mouse Club, we'll reserve a set of ears for you.

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/wendys_ass.jpg

dg-in-centralpa
11-05-2005, 01:32 PM
DebraLi,
That is the best picture of me I've ever seen. I feel honored to be a part of the club.LOL

DG - that is just perfect /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Im glad you like the picture.
I'm also glad to see Mrs DG getting into the spirit of things!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Have a great day!!!!

http://www.mahuffer.com/images-1/disney-shirts.jpg

Disclaimer: Posted in bad taste for good humor!!!!

DebraLiStarr
11-05-2005, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle,
As far as bad, unflattering pictures go, it'll be pretty hard to beat this one I am posting of me. Hell, let's just turn this into a "My picture is worse than your picture" contest. In this picture I look worse than the monkey IMO. I don't think the picture I posted of Fran was unflattering at all. Fran is a very pretty woman and she is very photogenic.

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/ohmigosh.jpg

VERRRRRY SCARRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-05-2005, 05:12 PM
There's something to be said about being the butt of jokes! LOL That's the end of that! LOL I'm cracking myself up over here! Bwahahahahaha!

9 Ball Girl
11-05-2005, 05:21 PM
nAz? A songwriter? Bah! Here's a song for you, babe:

Oh well Iím the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are well, you know that Iím around
I kiss íem and I loveíem ícause to me theyíre all the same
I hug íem and I squeeze íem they donít even know my name
They call me the wanderer yeah the wanderer
I roam around around around...

<font color="blue">Oh well thereís Carol on my left and thereís SPetty on my right
And Debra is the girl that Iíll be with tonight
And when she asks me which one I love the best
I tear open my shirt I got Wendy on my chest
ícause Iím the wanderer yeah the wanderer
I roam around around around...</font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh well I roam from town to town
I go through life without a care
ítil Iím as happy as a clown
With my two fists of iron and Iím going nowhere

Iím the type of guy that likes to roam around
Iím never in one place I roam from town to town
And when I find myself a-falliní for some girl
I hop right into that car of mine and ride around the world
Yeah Iím the wanderer yeah the wanderer

Oh yeah Iím the type of guy that likes to roam around
Iím never in one place I roam from town to town
And when I find myself a-falliní for some girl
I hop right into that car of mine and ride around the world
Yeah ícause Iím a wanderer yeah a wanderer
ícause Iím a wanderer yeah a wanderer

Wendy~~~smooches!

Gayle in MD
11-05-2005, 05:31 PM
That is totally untrue. This is my third response to you, ever. Before this thread, I had made one response to you, which as I stated, was really a non response, so don't try accusing me of something which I have not done.

Gayle in Md.

dg-in-centralpa
11-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Gayle,
I'm not sure what got you rattled. I don't think the pic of Fran with Mouse ears is unflattering. Look at my picture. Graying hair, gray mustache holding a cue stick. So what? We're just having fun. Fran herself posted the picture of the orangutang or whatever it is. She's going along with all the fun as well. Relax, life is too short.

DG - been thru hell and back

Mrs_DG
11-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Me Too! Me Too! I wanna be in the Mickey Mouse Club, TOO!
And no, that is NOT a photo of me with Mickey Mouse breasts, although the expression on the guy in the back does remind me of dg.
Excuse me a moment... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gifAh... much better (the bra is off!)
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif... dg - put your tongue back in your mouth! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Mrs. DG /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-05-2005, 07:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> That is totally untrue. This is my third response to you, ever. Before this thread, I had made one response to you, which as I stated, was really a non response, so don't try accusing me of something which I have not done.

Gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>

Gayle,

I wish you nothing but the best - and if you ever want to be part of the CCB Mickey Mouse Club, we'll reserve a set of ears for you.

Debra

9 Ball Girl
11-05-2005, 08:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mrs_DG:</font><hr>Excuse me a moment... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gifAh... much better (the bra is off!)<hr /></blockquote>Right on, sista! Who has time for such things???

Wendy~~~would've definitely burned them had I been around then...

DebraLiStarr
11-06-2005, 04:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
Wendy~~~would've definitely burned them had I been around then... <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy burns her bra........... damn...that thing will burn all day long!!!

http://www.blogar.com.br/pass/fotos/2003/burning_bra.jpg

9 Ball Girl
11-06-2005, 05:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>Wendy burns her bra........... damn...that thing will burn all day long!!!<hr /></blockquote>Must be all that tissue paper! LOL

DebraLiStarr
11-06-2005, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Must be all that tissue paper! LOL <hr /></blockquote>

My bras wouldn't burn!!!

This is why (http://www.americanintimates.com/Women/Water-Bra-Bras-C67/)
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-06-2005, 02:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Must be all that tissue paper! LOL <hr /></blockquote>

My bras wouldn't burn!!!

This is why (http://www.americanintimates.com/Women/Water-Bra-Bras-C67/)
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>What will they think of next? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-06-2005, 02:25 PM
I've worn them for years now!!!! I laughed when I saw the tissue paper comment because I have never done that. BTW - they also make bathing suits!!!!!!!

dg-in-centralpa
11-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Bring them up north and I can see them freezing solid. I can just imagine that picture or a lawsuit. Injury! Boobs frozen to bra. Hmmmm....my dirty little mind is at work.

DG

Mrs_DG
11-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Dear Wendy,
Sorrowfully, I cannot burn them. They are far too $$ and takes way too long to find ones that fit.

I went back to Vickie's Secret to get new bras this year, and they have discontinued the ones I used to get!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

And of course the new styles don't begin to fit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Burn them? Never. I must wear them 'til they disintegrate.

Love,
Mrs. DG

always searching for that perfect fit...

9 Ball Girl
11-06-2005, 04:57 PM
i've never used tissue myself. I got that from Marge Simpson in the episode where she meets Homer in detention in 1974. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-06-2005, 04:59 PM
I hear ya! I could probably buy a house with my Vickie stuff that I've spent within the last 15 years!

Stretch
11-07-2005, 04:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I hear ya! I could probably buy a house with my Vickie stuff that I've spent within the last 15 years! <hr /></blockquote>

......and i bet u ware it well /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St. ~~ any pics? ~~

scottycoyote
11-07-2005, 08:29 AM
tissue paper? ill have to try that, this whole time ive been using a pair of socks

Deeman3
11-07-2005, 08:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote scottycoyote:</font><hr> tissue paper? ill have to try that, this whole time ive been using a pair of socks <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Scotty,

Please just remember that the socks go in front, not in back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman
what French problem?

9 Ball Girl
11-07-2005, 09:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr>......and i bet u ware it well /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St. ~~ any pics? ~~ <hr /></blockquote>Yah, sure:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid46/p2a793e2841f59164fd51e1e05a6412f4/fccbd875.jpg

DebraLiStarr
11-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Here's some pictures of me in my underwear....

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/1880/bikini2be.jpg

http://culture.pascal55.com/images/fat_chicks.jpg

wolfdancer
11-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Debra, i knew there was more to you, then just this Mickey Mouse club thing....i just didn't know how much more there was
web page (http://www.rienzihills.com/SING/T/toofatpolka.htm)
I can see where you'ld need a whole lotta loving

Stretch
11-07-2005, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr>......and i bet u ware it well /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St. ~~ any pics? ~~ <hr /></blockquote>Yah, sure:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid46/p2a793e2841f59164fd51e1e05a6412f4/fccbd875.jpg <hr /></blockquote>

Gulp!! um NIIIIIIICE !! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

Stretch
11-07-2005, 11:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Here's some pictures of me in my underwear....

That picture reminds me.......Have u ever dated someone because u were too lazy to commit suicide? lol St.

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/1880/bikini2be.jpg

http://culture.pascal55.com/images/fat_chicks.jpg

<hr /></blockquote>

9 Ball Girl
11-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh my stars! And I thought the Michelin Man was something!

wolfdancer
11-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Say, this Rubenesque beauty, could fulfill my menage a trois fantasy, all by herself.
do you have her phone # ?

SnakebyteXX
11-07-2005, 01:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Say, this Rubenesque beauty, could fulfill my menage a trois fantasy, all by herself.
do you have her phone # ? <hr /></blockquote>

Jack, if you do manage to hook up make sure you stick to the traditional missionary postion. Getting creative could be hazardess to your health...
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2441/bwoo8gs.jpg