PDA

View Full Version : I am a brand new uncle

Kato
06-24-2002, 07:44 PM
Sunday, June 23, 2002, at 2 p.m. my sister in law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Jordan Lynne Benoit. She is 6 lbs 8 oz and is so very adorable. I went to the hospital and held her today. So precious, so wonderful.

Kato~~~happy day today.

Barbara
06-24-2002, 07:47 PM
Kato,

I hope all are doing well and congrats on being a new Uncle!!

Barbara

PQQLK9
06-24-2002, 07:54 PM
Congrats /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
06-24-2002, 07:55 PM
Mom, Dad, and Baby are doing wonderful. My other niece, Romina, age 9, has chicken pocks and has not met her baby sister yet. Don't worry, Uncle Kato is keeping her company, she made me do school work today!!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~got one A+ and one A-

stickman
06-24-2002, 08:55 PM
Congratulations, Kato. Being an uncle is kind of like being a grandparent whereas you can spoil them to death and then send them home. LOL

Voodoo Daddy
06-24-2002, 10:24 PM
You know when your addicted to pool when your brother has a baby and your playing 14.1...HAHAHAHAHA! Dont worry Kato...it was my grandmothers 95th B-day yesterday and I was with ya!!!

Voodoo...know sickness when he see's it

Karatemom
06-24-2002, 11:33 PM
Congrats Kato. As long as everyone is happy and healthy, that's all that counts!

Heide ~ almost makes me want another one, NOT

Karatemom
06-24-2002, 11:35 PM
You think that's bad. The day that I had Christ, Chris left me in the hospital by myself to go shoot in a 9 ball tourney.

Heide ~ at least he won the tournament that night

Voodoo Daddy
06-25-2002, 08:56 AM
I knew I liked him for some strange reason!!!

Voodoo...knows Chris has the sickness too.

Kato
06-25-2002, 09:44 AM
See KarateMom, man is a hunter-gatherer. It is encoded in his DNA. C.C. just felt the urge to hunt that evening. So he went home, got his spear, and hunted game. After slaying the beast, he brought a bountiful feast to the domicile inhabited by KarateMom and the newly birthed KarateKid. Without this fresh kill he would've felt that he let his young son down, this would've been unacceptable to hunter. Honest, that's really the way it was.

Kato~~~has just written the excuse he will use if he ever has babies

Chris Cass
06-25-2002, 10:18 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

Nice try buddy. lol I almost bought it. I was extremely happy and knew the tourney was going on in Alsip. She was only going to sleep so, I thought why not get it on.

Took that $20. entry tourney taking John Zaksas and a list of others too. Took that bad boy off and keep the money. lol She never lets me forget that one.lol

What can I say? I'm an addict,

C.C.~~congrat's Uncle RJ. Hey, the have baby cues out here. There like 14" long and 1 oz or something with a case too. They even have a wrap.

Chris Cass
06-25-2002, 10:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, that's it right. lol Atleast RJ tried to cover for me. LOL

My best,

C.C.~~Voodoo's illegitiment(sp) younger brother. And RJ is my adopted experimental test tube baby. HAHAHAHAHA ROTFLMAO

Eric.
06-25-2002, 10:28 AM
Kato,

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

Eric >just saw Spiderman, the movie

Karatemom
06-25-2002, 11:09 AM
DNA, huh? Okay, I'll buy it this time. Now that I've been enlightened by the real truth, I'll forgive him for that one. LOL

Heide ~ understands now why Chris grunts and drags me by the hair when we go out - it the damn DNA!!!!!!!!

Karatemom
06-25-2002, 11:12 AM
Chris doesn't have a sickness, that will go away in time. He has a DISEASE, a terminal, but not lethal, one at that.

Heide

Kato
06-25-2002, 11:41 AM
Heide, why am I laughing so hard right now? I'll tell you why. I'm seeing Chris, running throught the house with his Southwest in 1 hand, a drumstick from KFC in the other, screaming.......Captain CCCCAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVEEEEEEEMAN!!!!!!!

Kato~~~hopes KarateMom has real strong hair lest she begin to bald like her loving husband.

Scott Lee
06-25-2002, 11:53 AM
RJ...Congratulations! Now you can get her one of those itty bitty pool cues! They didn't have those when my son (now 20) was born, so I started him with a chopstick and a marble when he was two! LOL

Scott

Kato
06-25-2002, 12:11 PM
Scott, it's going to be tough for me to get her to play. She will get a pool cue from me early in life and also a baseball glove. Problem is that my brother and his wife are both volleyball players. They are already teaching my other niece Romina how to play. Don't worry, it's a fight worth fighting.

Kato~~~visions of C.C. in a caveman outfit........no really, stop it

06-25-2002, 09:14 PM
Good Luck Kato! I hope the pool thing works out better for you than it did for me. Despite my best efforts, my son will only shoot pool with Allen Hopkins, ride a horse if paid, and cannot do so much as change a spark plug! What is it, my lack of penis? How come fathers and uncles can teach kids this stuff but I can't?!! LMAO Best wishes to the new baby and her family!

Chris Cass
06-25-2002, 10:32 PM
That did it Lorri, I'm red faced. lol Well, you have concentration on your side. hahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~uggg Heide has one thing over me. The problem is, I want it under me. LMAO

CarolNYC
06-26-2002, 03:53 AM
Congratulations Kato,
Isn't the "miracle of life" just absolutely wonderful?The best of luck to Little Jordan and her family-God bless and enjoy!
Carol

Gayle in MD
06-26-2002, 07:15 AM
Congratulations!! Enjoy, enjoy! Nothing like a new baby in the family!
Gayle in Md

06-26-2002, 08:56 PM
(Giggle) Gee Chris, most guys I know like it over them! HaHa

stickman
06-27-2002, 12:24 PM
http://208.158.125.179/id81.htm