PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

KWILSON
11-04-2005, 09:55 AM
I have recently met a woman who has recently been seperated. She has a 4-year old son and her ex-hubby has now suddenly wanted her back,after telling her that she should move on. I am not sure if it is going to work out. He has been begging her to come back to him but she tells me she is ready to move on. So anyway anyone got any suggestions?

hondo
11-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Yeah, keep seeing her. Maybe you'll get shot
& put out of your misery. Hope that helps.

Deeman3
11-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Determine her exact location

Turn your body 180 degrees

Run at an advanced pace until she is not in sight

Change your area code

Never, never look back

Deeman
been there, done that......

catscradle
11-04-2005, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Determine her exact location

Turn your body 180 degrees

Run at an advanced pace until she is not in sight

Change your area code

Never, never look back

Deeman
been there, done that...... <hr /></blockquote>

This sounds like wise advise. lol.

Sid_Vicious
11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
One immediate piece of advice is to hold off on getting all of your heart into this woman. It's one thing to gather in a warm hearted person for the cosmic connection surrounding your/her fever for one another for TODAY! Tomorrow, if you are not prepared, you'll get slammed with "blood thicker than water" over the tiniest of issues. Keep the "L-word" secret for months, enjoy the fluidity in the physical magnetism of right-now, and expect things to change in time. Protect yourself if you choose not to take Dee's advice. Mixing with ready built families is usually asking for a letdown if you let all of your guard down(IMMHSO.)

One last thing. If she gets you to believing she's sincerely done with the ex, DO NOT put up with anything from her other than the basic phone calls and the such pertaining to the child. This is a demand you will require, and if this is a problem in her agreeing in any way, ADIOS! It has to be 100% if there is a true commitement. You're not out of line making that pressure point, best to know right now cuz her lingering her conversations with this guy will simply keep a backup for her, and that my friend ain't what you want to get yourself into today...sid

nAz
11-04-2005, 02:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote KWILSON:</font><hr> I have recently met a woman who has recently been seperated. She has a 4-year old son and her ex-hubby has now suddenly wanted her back,after telling her that she should move on. I am not sure if it is going to work out. He has been begging her to come back to him but she tells me she is ready to move on. So anyway anyone got any suggestions? <hr /></blockquote>

hmmm Well she is a MILF so i would probably just hit it a few times and run... too much of a hasle having her X around.

Naz~ HitandrunNaz

dg-in-centralpa
11-04-2005, 07:16 PM
She's not divorced so let her go and move on. Once she's divorced, go out with her if you want. Do the horizontal bop, if that works out, but nothing serious. She won't be ready for it.

DG

dg-in-centralpa
She's not divorced so let her go and move on. Once she's divorced, go out with her if you want. Do the horizontal bop, if that works out, but nothing serious. She won't be ready for it.

DG

dg-in-centralpa

DG

pooltchr
11-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Until she is divorced, stay away! Getting involved in this situation can not be a good thing. Leave her to make her own decisions regarding her marriage. If she ends it on her own, then that is a different story. But if you are involved, you may be part of the decision, and that, my friend, can come back to bite you in the back side!

DebraLiStarr
11-04-2005, 10:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

hmmm Well she is a MILF so i would probably just hit it a few times and run... too much of a hasle having her X around.

Naz~ HitandrunNaz <hr /></blockquote>

HitandrunNaz????? I'm not impressed. Wendy is right - you're a Man-Ho.

KWILSON,
May I congratulate you for getting yourself in an unfortunate predicament. She sounds very wishy washy - and her ex sounds as if he is still attached. The worst thing you can do is stay with her. Eventually you are going to be in the same situation that her "ex" finds himself in now, and someone else will be in your shoes. Its an endless cycle that disrupts the harmony in trailer parks all over the world. My advice is to take her on Jerry Springer and confront her and give her an ultimatum. That would really get to the bottom of this and its the perfect opportunity to confront her ex in a controlled environment. Tell her that she either goes home with you that day, or you are going to stalk her and make her child miserable until you drive her nuts with fear. You can tell the ex that the child is really yours - that will buy you some time - and create more tension and violence between all of you. When you give her the ultimatum, do so while holding the blade of a large kitchen knife to your carotid artery (or hers - or the child's - whatever feels best for ya). This adds to the drama of the situation and makes for damn good television. Have your girl flash the audience to get the "JER-RY" chants started! Throw furniture if you have to. Do not accept "No" for an answer. Go down in flames and ruin your life for this chick - it sounds like she's really worth it!

Best of Luck
Debra

Stretch
11-05-2005, 04:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

Naz~ HitandrunNaz <hr /></blockquote>

HitandrunNaz????? I'm not impressed. Wendy is right - you're a Man-Ho.

KWILSON,
May I congratulate you for getting yourself in an unfortunate predicament. She sounds very wishy washy - and her ex sounds as if he is still attached. The worst thing you can do is stay with her. Eventually you are going to be in the same situation that her "ex" finds himself in now, and someone else will be in your shoes. Its an endless cycle that disrupts the harmony in trailer parks all over the world. My advice is to take her on Jerry Springer and confront her and give her an ultimatum. That would really get to the bottom of this and its the perfect opportunity to confront her ex in a controlled environment. Tell her that she either goes home with you that day, or you are going to stalk her and make her child miserable until you drive her nuts with fear. You can tell the ex that the child is really yours - that will buy you some time - and create more tension and violence between all of you. When you give her the ultimatum, do so while holding the blade of a large kitchen knife to your carotid artery (or hers - or the child's - whatever feels best for ya). This adds to the drama of the situation and makes for damn good television. Have your girl flash the audience to get the "JER-RY" chants started! Throw furniture if you have to. Do not accept "No" for an answer. Go down in flames and ruin your life for this chick - it sounds like she's really worth it!

Best of Luck
Debra <hr /></blockquote>

Don't you just love educational TV /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

Deeman3
11-05-2005, 07:50 AM
Sid,

You are the North Texas white Ophra or at least the Jerry Springer of love. LOL, I want you to at least start a radio show, I'll tune in for sure.

Deeman

Gayle in MD
11-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Most importantly, you don't tell us how you feel about her, or how long she has been separated. If you are enjoying a great relationship with her, and you have respect for her as a woman, and as a mother, and feel that she is a worthwhile person, that you could build a valuable relationship with, then there is only one thing to do, and that is to carry on, with the understanding that if she has any desire to get back with her husband, you need to know now. And if she is confused, you need to take a break for a month or so until she works out her own feelings and intentions. Stay in touch during that time, but no sexual intimacy until the pressing issues are settled.

Be honest, with her, and with yourself, regarding your own feelings. Ask her to do the same. Be alert to any feelings of confusion on your own part, where there is confusion, there is deceit afoot. Remember, there are three people to consider in all that occurs between you, and the future of a vulnerable little child is at stake. It isn't what you see when you look into one another's eyes, it's what you see when you look up the road together.

Good luck,
Gayle in Md.

Sid_Vicious
11-05-2005, 09:28 AM
naz...As blunt as many may see your advice, possibly even deemed humorous to a few and not serious fodder for this discussion, you probably cut to the chase and got this thing properly analyzed. The "North TX White Ohpra" says, "She's predictable Man!, making you useful to herself at this juncture of her life, but that most likely THAT"S ALL, so relax...enjoy the rides while they last, and follow the path to the next one once this woman implodes on you." Funny thing about divorced or seperated women with children,,,they have a drive to not be alone. Problem is that's about all they know at that time, and seriously adding another "savior of a man" to rescue them is very far fetched. Is it impossible to believe that true love is in your future with her? No. Statistics and personal experience tells me though that you are a tool to her, so why not "tool her" right now and get something for it!? These things are simple, real life adventures, and the best thing you can do is get what you want out of it today, then be mentally and emotionally ready to say "NEXT!" I agree with naz "the love prophet." Get it while you can, be frank to yourself about your limitations and in the mean time, keep on tappin' it for that selfish, physical urge all of us men have inside us. You deserve that, we all do. If you indeed feel she is special beyond this cruel style of advice, then make your demands as I stated earlier and test her. It won't take much time to seperate the godess from the demoness.

Lastly, if there is still a legal marriage in this situation, only a separation,,,run like hell. Well WTF...you might get it one last time...sid~~~would without much doubt shelve all of his own given advice and fall in love and get hurt, like usual like the sap he was born to be

KWILSON
11-07-2005, 05:30 AM
Now that's funny! You are hilarious! Where you get all of your ideas. I need some of that weed you are smoking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

supergreenman
11-07-2005, 12:15 PM
I think the important thing to ask yourself is........

Does she play pool?

If not, is she willing to learn?

If not, run away run away.

landshark77
11-07-2005, 01:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr> I think the important thing to ask yourself is........

<hr /></blockquote>

Is she a real girl??

Does she have any hint of having balls or a hang down??

If not then grab her and don't let go...hell even if she tucks it I'd go fo it...IMO that is the best Kenny Wilson will ever do.

AND FWIW...the reason you can't get onto AZ to stalk Sarah is because YOU ARE BANNED NITWIT!!!

KWILSON
11-07-2005, 06:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr> I think the important thing to ask yourself is........

<hr /></blockquote>

Is she a real girl??

Does she have any hint of having balls or a hang down??

If not then grab her and don't let go...hell even if she tucks it I'd go fo it...IMO that is the best Kenny Wilson will ever do.

AND FWIW...the reason you can't get onto AZ to stalk Sarah is because YOU ARE BANNED NITWIT!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Would you please get away from me! Talk about stalking!! Geez

nAz
11-08-2005, 10:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> naz...As blunt as many may see your advice, possibly even deemed humorous to a few and not serious fodder for this discussion, you probably cut to the chase and got this thing properly analyzed. The "North TX White Ohpra" says, "She's predictable Man!, <hr /></blockquote>

Thank sir, you know me well. I try to get to the point... why waste words /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif