PDA

View Full Version : To Ted Harris of Ted Harris Cues!

MrLucky
11-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Ted I know you read these post, please do the right thing and send me my Cue back, you have been paid in full ! my Cue has been long finished, I have a statemet in the works from Steve that you have the cue! lets end this now send me my property !
Phil / Mr Lucky /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

nAz
11-04-2005, 03:03 PM
hmmm, if this don't work you should go and ring his door bell.

wolfdancer
11-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Has to some sort of misunderstanding here....Ted always seemed like a ggod guy to do business with.
you can't reach him, to settle this at
www.tedharris.com/ (http://www.tedharris.com/) ?

Jay
11-04-2005, 08:57 PM
If you dont mind me asking, what exactly is the issue here? Ive talked to Ted Harris personally about having a cue done ever since he moved to my neck of the woods because Ive heard nothing but good things about him and his work. This has caught my interest, is there something that I should be worried about /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MrLucky
11-05-2005, 06:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jay:</font><hr> If you dont mind me asking, what exactly is the issue here? Ive talked to Ted Harris personally about having a cue done ever since he moved to my neck of the woods because Ive heard nothing but good things about him and his work. This has caught my interest, is there something that I should be worried about /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

YEP theres a problem! I too had not only heard good feedback about his work I had two cues tipped and cleaned up at a APA Divisional playoff at Mr CUES in atlanta and he did a great job! but then I gave him a classic McDermott to be restored ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

He had a dispute with his then partner here in Atlanta and was kicked out ! he went to Florida with my completed cue without notifying me then emailed me asking how I wanted to proceed with no other alternative I sent him a check on 10-4-05 and never sent me the cue back he cashed my ck on the 6th and will not respond to my calls or emails since!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

MrLucky
11-05-2005, 06:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Has to some sort of misunderstanding here....Ted always seemed like a ggod guy to do business with.
you can't reach him, to settle this at
www.tedharris.com/ (http://www.tedharris.com/) ? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red"> I have emailed Ted and called him almost on a daily basis my fingertips are bleeding from typing ! he refuses to respond! I warned him I would go public as well as acquire a arrest warrant ! obviously he has gotten away with doing this for so long he did not believe me Well TED guess what?......</font color>

cueball1950
11-05-2005, 11:26 AM
I have known Ted Harris and his wife for some time now and i cannot believe that he has not responded. it is totally out of character for him. I have had work done by him on several occasions and never had a problem. This is the 1st problem of this type that i have ever heard of. Must be some good reason for the delay. Ted, please respond and clear this matter up for all involved...................mike

MrLucky
11-05-2005, 11:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> I have known Ted Harris and his wife for some time now and i cannot believe that he has not responded. it is totally out of character for him. I have had work done by him on several occasions and never had a problem. This is the 1st problem of this type that i have ever heard of. Must be some good reason for the delay. Ted, please respond and clear this matter up for all involved...................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Actually Mike since I've posted this on here and AZ several other victims have posted and PM'd me about similar issues, it is sad that someone with his skills would resort to this type of behaviour and business practices! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DickLeonard
11-05-2005, 04:01 PM
MrLucky nice to see you posting again if if has to be under these circumstances. Your name can now be taken off the
ccbers most wanted list. ####

MrLucky
11-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Thanks Dick, I lost 2 close family members recently hence my dissapearence ! I was emotionally and financially devasted then just as I was getting back on my feet I encountered Ted! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif but above all of the issues I've encountered I have, I think, become a better and stronger person because of it! most of all I realize that the most important aspects of life are you and your families health and love! Peace Phil

MrLucky
11-08-2005, 07:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MrLucky:</font><hr> Ted I know you read these post, please do the right thing and send me my Cue back, you have been paid in full ! my Cue has been long finished, I have a statemet in the works from Steve that you have the cue! lets end this now send me my property !

<font color="red"> It is so sad that you choose to be a low life and shady business person rather than take your lazy azz to UPS and just send me my CUE! You rather be exposed for being a underhanded and unreliable cue maker than just do the right thing! and now you face the inevitable process of going to jail! Why? .....I certainly do not understand you or those like you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>
Phil / Mr Lucky /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

DickLeonard
11-08-2005, 07:54 AM
Mr. Lucky I missed seeing your Uncle Cisero's picture on your post. Sorry for your family losses, I know it is hard when you lose more than one person in a short period of time. I hope you get your cue returned to you Pronto. Dick

gforces1911
11-08-2005, 09:16 AM
post deleted by writer

MrLucky
11-12-2005, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> hmmm, if this don't work you should go and ring his door bell. <hr /></blockquote>

Hollywood Police are trying to locate MR Harris now! /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Cueless Joey
11-12-2005, 01:42 PM
http://tedharris.com/
What happened to his move to GA?
Damn, I thought he had a good partnership going with the inventor of that leather wrapping jig.
Then he moved to Florida?
Just in time for Wilma?

Chopstick
11-15-2005, 07:07 AM
<font color="blue">Sounds like he's home. This is on his web site. </font color>

11/08/05...Hurricane Wilma sacked us early on October 24th and we have been without electricity since Sunday night October 23rd. Electricity was restored to the shop sometime between last night November 7th, and this morning!!! Florida Power &amp; Light had been telling us that electricity would be restored by November 22nd. Initially, there were over 3,241,400 FP&amp;L customers without service after Wilma. There are still over 68,000 FP&amp;L customers in Broward without electricity, so we should consider ourselves to be lucky!!! Not having electricity since October 23rd means no work could be done, no internet access to return emails, and no phone calls could be returned (Vonage VOIP phone service must have broadband internet access to operate)...there is much work to be done in the next couple of weeks to catch up, so please be patient when waiting for responses to calls and emails.

<font color="blue">Let us know the outcome of this. Good Luck. </font color> <font color="blue"> </font color>

MrLucky
11-15-2005, 07:33 AM
He moved here to partner with Steve Lomax and after Steve found out about his business practices he was forced to move to FLA.

MrLucky
11-15-2005, 07:37 AM
A Hollywood Police Officer has been in contact with me and he is trying to find Ted also, The interesting thing about his website notice is that he is alluding that he only has VOIP service ! no home phone ! no cell phone ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
11-15-2005, 07:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MrLucky:</font><hr>The interesting thing about his website notice is that he is alluding that he only has VOIP service ! no home phone ! no cell phone ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>If I understand it correctly, the VOIP telephone service would be something that would take the place of normal home/business phone service. I only know this because I know some one who is looking into it for their home.

I also believe that it does not work when your electricity or internet provider goes down.

Although this would not affect the cell phone, I have been told, by some one in Florida, that many of the cell phone towers were damaged and cell service is not consistent or reliable right now.

I'm not taking sides and I am certainly not trying to defend Ted, but there may be some legitimate reasons for the communications problems.

Hope you get this settled soon.

MrLucky
11-15-2005, 08:37 AM
Hey Rich I appreciate your info, the only problem is he was paid( and the cue was finished in September way before he was paid! )3 weeks before the hurricane ever hit Florida ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
11-15-2005, 09:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MrLucky:</font><hr> Hey Rich I appreciate your info, the only problem is he was paid( and the cue was finished in September way before he was paid! )3 weeks before the hurricane ever hit Florida ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I was only addressing the current communications situation.

Like I stated. I'm not sticking up for Ted and he should return your cue or suffer the consequences.

Voodoo Daddy
11-15-2005, 09:34 AM
Saw Ted a couple days before WILMA...he was playin' inna lil 9-Ball tournamant. I know none of us had power of phone service for a while. I dont stick up for cuemakers any longer due to lessons learned but why would the Hollywood Police be looking for a guy that is open everyday? An older dude from my room went to have a shaft re-tapered cause my machine was down...said he had no troubles...oh well. Good luck in getting your cue.

Nostroke
11-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Yeah i doubt any cops are looking for him. A car parking outfit smashed my car to smithereens and then told me i did it and i couldnt even get a cop to take a report!

MrLucky
11-15-2005, 01:48 PM
The officer in question contacted me on another site and volunteered to stop by Teds shop today or tommorow to suggest he return the cue! I am in th process of acquiring a Georgia warrant for his arrest which will be served on him soon at a show if he doesn't return the cue prior to it !

stevenl
11-17-2005, 07:47 AM
I would like to clear up a statement that was made here.
I am not the inventor of the leather wrap jig. Angelo Rivera actually built the jig and myself and another cue maker helped in the fine tuning of the fixture. I do sell the jigs for Angelo.

Thanks,

Steve Lomax

MrLucky
11-18-2005, 06:02 AM
Hi Steve ! how are ya? I will have the info and Cue work ready for you shortly, Peace!
Phil