PDA

View Full Version : patrick custom cue

daniels_jack
11-04-2005, 12:31 PM
hey guys, ive been playing pool seriously for maybe a year and a half maybe a little longer i play religiously so i think my game has come quit far for how long ive been playing. right now the cue i have i got at steve mizeracks in palm beach FL. "the miz collection". i love the cue simply becasue its mine and i know what it will do, its limitations and recently i had been looking for somthing new i looked at many and tried many and fell across a Patrick custom, this thing is beautiful its modeled after a balabushka and hits like a dream i was just wondering if anyone could give me a little bit of hitory about the cues or the maker of, i couldnt find much if anything searching the web so if you guys know anything that would be great thanks alot!

Cueless Joey
11-04-2005, 01:33 PM
He stopped making cues.
He is listed in the 2nd Blue Book.

rackem
11-04-2005, 11:44 PM
IMO THERE ARE A COUPLE OF STEPS YOUR MISSING BETWEEN A MIZ CUE AND A CUSTOM BUILT CUE. BUT IF YOU HAVE PLAYED WITH THIS CUE AND LIKE IT AND THE DEAL IS RIGHT WHY NOT YOU CAN ALWAYS SELL IT NOTHING IS FOREVER. HOW MANY OTHER CUES HAVE YOU PLAYED WITH??
THAT ANSWER IS ALSO KEY!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

nhp
11-05-2005, 03:45 AM
The Patrick cue I have is from the Phillipines and it is a low-end custom cue. He shipped it all the way over here wrapped in newspaper and tape, and wouldn't you know, the pin was crooked when it got here. The wood is very nice, but if you do buy one from him over there, tell him to at least put a joint protecter on it if he won't throw in a hard case.

daniels_jack
11-06-2005, 07:48 PM
i played with a meucci, a falcon, mcdermott, another custom cue he wanted more than i wanted to spend, and a few others i only picked this one up because i think its beautiful i love the way it hits and the price couldnt be beat 275$!

rackem
11-07-2005, 03:58 AM
THE PIN COULD HAVE BEEN CROOKED WHEN IT LEFT THERE. SOME OF THOSE PHILIPINE CUES ARE WAY BETTER OR WORSE THAN OTHERS. YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCES.