PDA

View Full Version : Runner up in BD's best Home rooms

wolfdancer
11-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Spetty, just narrowly edged me out

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/2249/picture0567ui.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

moblsv
11-05-2005, 02:18 PM
The home gym disguised as a clock is a nice touch.

Rich R.
11-05-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm sure SPett was shaking in her shoes, knowing you were in the running. She is very lucky to have squeezed out the win. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-05-2005, 02:43 PM
lol !!!!!!!!!!!

dg-in-centralpa
11-05-2005, 06:50 PM
That's a tight race for second.

DG - it'll look good when finished

Qtec
11-05-2005, 11:54 PM
Tight pockets!

The map of the world on the wall- is that the 'Map of the World' secret aiming system that I read about. They found it in the Great pyramid, right........?
I knew it. It all falls into place. It wont sound stange to some of you when I say that Mosconi was a member of the Skull and Bones Club!!! No surprise, right!
Its true. They found a secret aiming system in one of the pyramids and their secret members have been dominating pro pool ever since! Thats why there is no money in pool- they dont need it!
It also wont come as a surprise when I tell you Earl is actually GW in disguise!
Its starting to click, right!

How did you manage to get a hold of one of the most closely kept screts in pool, W . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I,ll bet you are really J.Archer, right?
Q......busted.

Deeman3
11-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Wolfdancer,

Nice overhead door! Let's see, unpainted walls, map of the world in garage, the largest coolection of WalMart mops I've seen in recent years! Man, I'm not the redneck in this bunch, you are! At least you have the decency to use good chalk.

I vote you right behind PettyPoint. Of course, that's 28 miles behind her.

Still, I like your guts here.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Deeman

Cueless Joey
11-06-2005, 09:26 AM
Did you have to use spackling to mark the wall for your banking system? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Gawd, that's cheating.
Who comes and plays one-pocket with you? A sucker?

wolfdancer
11-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Q, that picture unfortunately,was too revealing.
You're right about the map being my top secret banking system.
I still haven't mastered it though. The Canadian and Mexican banks, are unreliable, while the zig zag Irag and Afghanistan banks can be deadly at times.
I'm sure you agree though, as I pointed out to SPetty, that the room has a certain je ne sais quoi...and when I install the country music only,karaoke machine...they'll be beating the doors down.
Someone else picked up on my "spots on the wall" multi rail kicking system...and worst of all...the Wall-Mart mop (courtesy of my friend's wife) it's there to remind me to use the SAM aiming system (Walton, Sam...Sam Walton...)
Thank God no one picked up on the clock, which I use for Buddy Hall's clock system.

wolfdancer
11-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Deeman, you're guilty of a "rush to judgement" There's so much more to the room..... http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9458/picture0546po.jpg
It may not look it, but there is enough clearence to shoot any shot, without jacking up

Fran Crimi
11-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Jack, I've been staring at that thing you've got plugged into the wall for the last five minutes and it's driving me nuts. What is it??? Looks like something that belongs in a hospital.

Oh, and don't forget to put your golf shoes back in your bag.

Fran

Deeman3
11-07-2005, 06:46 AM
Wolfdancer,

Somewhere a mad scientist is missing his lab.....

Hey, if you don't have to use a short cue, it gotta be a great room.

Deeman

ras314
11-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Enough all ready! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

After looking at everybody else's setup I decided to get busy finishing my project. Turns out the paneling I wanted is very expensive so I'll use the striped sheet rock too. Just got thru hauling that stuff 100 miles, man is it heavy. Had to borrow a trailer a friend uses to drag his back hoe around with.

Building material prices are going up daily, guess New Orleans is using everything up.

SPetty
11-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Ras! Where the hell you been, man??!? I was just fixin' to call out the NM state troopers - I just didn't know what mile marker to send them to! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now you need to borrow your friend's sons to move that stuff in for you.

ras314
11-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Hey SPetty,

I've actually been playing a little pool, The New Mexico 9-ball Open, and the Mission Billiards Lights out 9 ball tournament in Alamagordo. Some young guy named Shane Van Boening won the Open, fine player. Had to go a long ways thru the loser's side and then win two races to 11 over Teddy Garrahan out of New Jersey.

Monica Webb wound up around fourth and played quite well for a girl. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Would show a photo of my room as is but if the State knew the mile marker they might raid me for a milita type or something, gun stuff everywhere till I can get some of the finish work done.

Had another eposide of the Las Vegas crud, fun goin to the Home Depo and usuing sign language to communicate. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif