PDA

View Full Version : pool table help

Michaela521
11-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Hello first off thanks for the help. I was wondering if there was an accessory that existed that could be installed or whatever over or on a pool table that prevented the balls from flying off of the table if accidentally struck wrongly. I need to know this because I have a large basement that has marble installed for flooring and pool balls hitting a marble floor isn't really that good. Something like this probably doesn't exist but I could be wrong and get lucky. Thanks again MIKE

supergreenman
11-08-2005, 12:02 PM
I saw a device like that at the pool hall last night. it was a sign that said absolutely no masse or jump shots.

I also noticed that the sign for the most part was ignored.

James

caedos
11-16-2005, 11:09 AM
I think you may be out of luck on this one. Carpet runners and billiards instruction for anyone allowed to play on your table may be impractical. Unfortunately there is the occasional circumstance where a ball needs to be knocked off of the table on purpose if you are playing one pocket or banks.

Good luck!

Carl

ivanh
12-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Not intending to bring back and older topic but I agree with the above post ^. These guards can be custom added to your table, but are really not necessary.