PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mouseketeers....

DebraLiStarr
11-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Hey there -hi There - Ho there, Mouseketeers!!!

Just thought I would update everybody on what has been going on here at the CCB Mickey Mouse Club!

We kicked Grady out.

In Grady's place we brought in DG. His mustache is cooler and he's not half as grumpy. Welcome aboard DG!!!

We kidnapped Fred against his will, its because he looks damn good wearing the ears.

We also have a "Mystery Mouseketeer" ... can anyone guess who it is?

Here is our new official Mouseketeer Photo !!!

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/ccb_MM_Club_B.JPG

M-I-C.......... See ya real soon
K-E-Y.......... Why? Because we like you! (Even you, HALHOULE!!!)

M-O-U-S-E!

9 Ball Girl
11-07-2005, 09:07 AM
The Mystery Mousketeer looks like the one and only Edyie Romano.

What's my prize? What's my prize!!!

DebraLiStarr
11-07-2005, 09:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> The Mystery Mousketeer looks like the one and only Edyie Romano.

What's my prize? What's my prize!!! <hr /></blockquote>

It sure is!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and she's looking quite adorable in her Mickey Mouse ears!!!

You've won an all expense paid trip to Mickey-D's courtesy of the Mickey Mouse Club's good friend, Dick Leonard!!!!

Afterwards you get to have fun in the play area until he yells at you and says its time to go!!!! What the hell, you get a Happy Meal toy out of the deal! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-07-2005, 05:55 PM
I just love this collage! I shall always cherish my position in the club. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DG /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Voodoo Daddy
11-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Man...am I glad I'm not in that click... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-08-2005, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Man...am I glad I'm not in that click... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I thought you were Wendy's manager??? What the hell.. here's your ears, big guy!

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/voodoodaddy.JPG