PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Spiderman?

Deeman3
11-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Spiderman,

Have you spun your last web? Are you out there? The right is missing you....

Deeman

DebraLiStarr
11-07-2005, 10:29 AM
He's not in the closet.

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/gay_spiderman.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

wolfdancer
11-07-2005, 10:39 AM
LOL !!!!!!

SpiderMan
11-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi Dee,

Sid told me he saw you on here asking about me. I'm doing OK, just had to take a break from a lot of this online activity so I'd have a little more time for other things. No, I didn't spend the time putting together my own indescribable snake-oil system for aiming /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I'm shooting about 3 tourneys a week now, and started up Monday-night league again (same league as Tony Molasses).

Leaving Wednesday for Orlando, Chopstick and I are planning a fishing trip down to the keys if there's not too much hurricane damage. Maybe I'll post a thread in NPR to see if there's anyone down there that wants to meet and shoot some pool. Is Ed still in Orlando?

SpiderMan

Deeman3
11-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Marty,

Glad to hear you are still alive. Hey, we are not offended that you have found something better to do than waste 2 hours a day on line. It's just sad that we have not! Good to hear from you on the phone. You and Chopstick stay out of trouble. I know there are radical school students from Paris looking for him (and me). Tell him I'll make arrangements to meet him halfway one day, if I ever get a friggin day off.....

Deeman