PDA

View Full Version : Who's in Orlando?

SpiderMan
11-07-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm flying in later this week for a fishing trip with Chopstick. If Wilma's damage to the keys shuts us down somewhat, we'll be hanging out in Orlando and playing a lot of pool.

Anyone who wants to meet up, send email to the address on my profile, or send it to Chopstick. Ed, are you still around or did you move again?

SpiderMan

Chopstick
11-07-2005, 12:28 PM
The waters around the Keys are hazardous. Lots of large floating debris. I have made plans for the Orlando/East coast areas. I think you'll be happy with plan B. Ed has been out of town. He might be back next week. We might get the DeathStar to come out.

eg8r
11-07-2005, 01:19 PM
How's it going. I am back in town. Went to Vegas and San Diego last year, but I am back for a month or so. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Let me know when you are going to be in town and I will try to be available.

eg8r

DebraLiStarr
11-07-2005, 01:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> The waters around the Keys are hazardous. Lots of large floating debris. I have made plans for the Orlando/East coast areas. I think you'll be happy with plan B. Ed has been out of town. He might be back next week. We might get the DeathStar to come out. <hr /></blockquote>

Chopstick,

Stop calling me Deathstar, dammit - and in return I'll stop calling you dammit, dammit. I already sent Spidey an email about getting together. We're up in N. Florida right now, but we should be home in a few days. He's got my number.

Debra

Deeman3
11-07-2005, 03:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> The waters around the Keys are hazardous. Lots of large floating debris. I have made plans for the Orlando/East coast areas. I think you'll be happy with plan B. Ed has been out of town. He might be back next week. We might get the DeathStar to come out. <hr /></blockquote>

Chopstick,

Stop calling me Deathstar, dammit - and in return I'll stop calling you dammit, dammit. I already sent Spidey an email about getting together. We're up in N. Florida right now, but we should be home in a few days. He's got my number. <font color="blue"> Everybody's got your number! Sorry, I just could not resist.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>

Deeman
now on Deathstar's s**tlist....

Debra <hr /></blockquote>

SPetty
11-07-2005, 04:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I'm flying in later this week...<hr /></blockquote>Well, I'll be there later this month - geez, if you'd planned differently to coincide your vacation to Orlando with the IPT tournament, you coulda got all the pool you'd ever want for a few days! At least that's my plan! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I miss you on the board and I've got a couple of magazines for you... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-07-2005, 04:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <font color="blue"> Everybody's got your number! Sorry, I just could not resist.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>

Deeman
<hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

I don't have a shitlist, dammit3. What is my number on the bathroom wall or something?

8-6-7-5-3- O - nye - eee ine

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Confused, but its only because I just woke up from a nap.

Chopstick
11-08-2005, 06:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <font color="blue"> Everybody's got your number! Sorry, I just could not resist.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>

Deeman

Debra <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Getter Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chopstick
11-08-2005, 06:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I'm flying in later this week...<hr /></blockquote>Well, I'll be there later this month - geez, if you'd planned differently to coincide your vacation to Orlando with the IPT tournament, you coulda got all the pool you'd ever want for a few days! At least that's my plan! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I miss you on the board and I've got a couple of magazines for you... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Well this is turnin' out to be a busy month. Fishin' and pool to start and endin' with more pool. I need to fit in some golf and gratuitous debauchery and I'll have all my bases covered. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rich R.
11-08-2005, 07:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> gratuitous debauchery <hr /></blockquote>
There are priorities. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif