PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

dirtydan
11-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Hi All,

I'm new to the board...but not shooting pool and just wanted to introduce myself.

I live in a small town in WI and shoot on two tavern league teams and substitute regularly on one other. I'm a B+ player in our leagues.

Cues I'm currently using are a Predator 2 for shooting and a Schuler for breaking. I practice somewhere between 5 & 8 hours a week in addition to my playing time.

Maybe I can pick up some useful information here.

Dan

Rich R.
11-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Welcome Dan. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Greetings from Central PA!

DG

supergreenman
11-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Hi Dan, Greetings from Canada

BigRigTom
11-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Howdy from the left coast.
There is a wealth of information here, great debates and loads of discussion about everything pool.

I relocated to Simi Valley from the Chicago area. I really miss the corner bars but not the weather. I now live in paradise but have to look really hard to find a nice friendly local bar atmosphere...it just doesn't exist out here the way it does in Chicago and Milwaukee.

Welcome

dirtydan
11-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Tom,

I understand your plight. I lived in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for a number of years and mostly we had Bar/Restaurant type places. I do like the neighborhood tavern type places as you do. The pool leagues are great fun here and this is really a pool playing town. Lots of very good players here.

Dan