PDA

View Full Version : Blue Book is in the mail...

tateuts
11-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Well, at least from Brad Simpson's site.

I just got this e-mail from Brad: <font color="blue">

Chris,

All pre-orders on my site: www.cuebook.com (http://www.cuebook.com) shipped out yesterday, except for export orders which shipped today.

All orders that I am getting now are shipping within 24 hours.

Thank you &amp; take care.

Brad

</font color>
It's over 900 pages - can't wait any longer!

rackem
11-08-2005, 06:13 PM
IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING WHAT DO THEY COST. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Harold Acosta
11-08-2005, 07:37 PM
$27.81 at bestprices.com

nAz
11-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Curious, does Paul Rubino have anything to do with the new book?

tateuts
11-08-2005, 08:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackem:</font><hr> IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING WHAT DO THEY COST. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Brad's site is a little over $40 shipped. He hand signs each one with your name. Some of these other places are less expensive, but I have't been able to find out when Amazon or Blue Book publications will start shipping. At least Brad has them.

Chris

tateuts
11-08-2005, 08:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Curious, does Paul Rubino have anything to do with the new book? <hr /></blockquote>

I don't think so. I think it's just Brad now.

rackem
11-09-2005, 02:04 AM
i hope he is personalizing the autograph! There was a guy selling a signed one on ebay for $300 and he had a few bids. What a crime! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

tateuts
11-09-2005, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackem:</font><hr> i hope he is personalizing the autograph! There was a guy selling a signed one on ebay for $300 and he had a few bids. What a crime! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I think the ones ordered from cuebook.com are personalized. He also just told me the one ordered from Blue Book publications will be mailed this week. The Amazon ones he was not sure.

Chris