View Full Version : Thanksgiving Cartoon

dg-in-centralpa
11-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Happy Early Thanksgiving to All

http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=382219626&m=1652&rr=y&sou

DG

DebraLiStarr
11-09-2005, 08:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Happy Early Thanksgiving to All
DG <hr /></blockquote>

They were playing Christmas music at WalMart tonight. Its only November 9th and we're getting Nat King Cole on the loud speakers. They also have the Christmas candy on sale and decorations and wrapping paper... is it just me, or is this getting ridiculous? Every year it comes earlier and earlier. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

oh... btw.. Happy Thanksgiving back atcha DG, you Turkey!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-10-2005, 05:29 AM
It is ridiculous. Back in the early 1980's, I worked at a high price clothing store making displays and remodeling other properties. We put Christmas decorations up including trees, the day after Labor Day.They didn't do anything for Halloween or Thanksgiving. From summer to Christmas.We replaced those trees at least twice. Nowadays with all the competition to bring the consumer to your store, everyone tries to get "Santa" first. That will bring the little kids with parents in tow, which means money.

DG - glad I'm out of retail