PDA

View Full Version : Blonde jokes for the weekend

dg-in-centralpa
11-11-2005, 05:23 AM
A Blonde's Brain At Work
A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early. Hey, girls, says the brunette, let's go home early tomorrow. She'll never know. So the next day, they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a bar, and the blonde goes home to find the female boss in bed with her husband. She quietly sneaks out of the house and returns at her normal time. That was fun, says the brunette. We should do it again sometime. No way, says the blonde. I almost got caught.
A Side Order of Blondes
Two blondes are on opposite sides of a lake.
One blonde yells to the other, How do you get to the other side?
You are on the other side, the other blonde yells back.
The blonde test taker
A blonde reports for her university final exam which consists of mainly true and false questions. She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet: true for heads and false for tails. Within thirty minutes she is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still working furiously. During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating. The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is happening. I finished the exam in a half hour, she replies. Now I'm rechecking my answers.

DG - Mrs._DG is a dirty blonde so I can say these