PDA

View Full Version : Will Ms. Clinton return.....

Deeman3
11-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Just wondering, if Ms. Clinton is elected, will she return any of the stuff she and Bill plundered as they left last time? Is this a reason to vote for her, to get the stuff back?

pooltchr
11-11-2005, 07:27 PM
If that happens, the stuff that was missing from the White House after they left would be the LEAST of my concerns! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Steve

dg-in-centralpa
11-11-2005, 08:53 PM
God I hope she doesn't get elected. She scares me.

DG

Sid_Vicious
11-11-2005, 09:13 PM
It is what she'll kick out of the WH is my like. You don't have to wonder about me...the best chance at ousting the bozo there now is all I want...sid~~knows you don't feel the same Friend

Chopstick
11-12-2005, 05:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Just wondering, if Ms. Clinton is elected, will she return any of the stuff she and Bill plundered as they left last time? Is this a reason to vote for her, to get the stuff back?

<hr /></blockquote>

After her term in office we will be wondering how to get our freaking country back. Why isn't she in jail? Martha had to go to jail, because she sold some stock because somebody who knew what they were talking about told her to. Hillary is stone cold busted for purgery, in the trial, of an affair, in which someone lost their LIFE, and she gets a pass.

The only people that think she is innocent, besides Sid ( Hi Sid /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ), are OJ's jury.

Deeman3
11-12-2005, 07:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Just wondering, if Ms. Clinton is elected, will she return any of the stuff she and Bill plundered as they left last time? Is this a reason to vote for her, to get the stuff back?

<hr /></blockquote>

After her term in office we will be wondering how to get our freaking country back. Why isn't she in jail? Martha had to go to jail, because she sold some stock because somebody who knew what they were talking about told her to. Hillary is stone cold busted for purgery, in the trial, of an affair, in which someone lost their LIFE, and she gets a pass.

The only people that think she is innocent, besides Sid ( Hi Sid /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ), are OJ's jury. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Chopstick,

I think tey said she got a pass because she was not elected, only Bill's spouse at the time. Now, she'll be accoountable for her actions, at least with part of the electorate.

At least the language will be much spicier in the WH. </font color>

Fran Crimi
11-12-2005, 08:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> God I hope she doesn't get elected. She scares me.

DG <hr /></blockquote>

Hillary will be tough to beat, thanks to Bill. He trades favors on her behalf. IMO, the GOP will lose the next one if they stick with McCain. Rudy is the candidate who can beat Hillary, but he's going to have a tough time winning the primary because he's not conservative. I hope he doesn't let that stop him, and runs on the Independent ticket if it comes down to that. Jeb Bush is looking worse and worse as a potential candidate simply because he's a Bush.

I think Rudy could steal the NY vote in a Presidential election right out from under Hillary's nose. A race against Rudy would be Hillary's worst nightmare. I bet she's hoping it's McCain.

Fran

Gayle in MD
11-12-2005, 08:59 AM
I hope she doesn't run. There are several others in the party that would have a better chance, IMO. All the men who know that she is smarter than they are, will vote against her.

I think she's been through enough, dealing with the radical right in this country. People, people who don't read, constantly write things that have been proven to be untrue, are still suggesting that the Clinton's committed murder, LOL, in spite of the fact that they were the most investigated people to ever live in the White House, including Nixon. After spending billions, the only thing the right could come up with was a blow job, and Clinton lying in response to a question he should never have been asked in the first place. Nothing holds this country back more than the republican party, and there is nothing more destructive to our national security, and since people are finally beginning to see through this bunch of liars, I don't think we have anything to worry about in the next election. When the Special Prosecutor finishes his investigation, and the second part of the Senate Investigation about the intentional use of false information used to get support of the war from Republicans and Democrats, and the Resmuglicans under investigation at present are thrown in jail, the resmuglicans will be crawling under the woodwork, where they belong....

Gayle in Md.

dg-in-centralpa
11-12-2005, 01:50 PM
I think you're right. Rudy would be the best choice. From the little I read, Jeb wasn't too bad as a Gov., but you're right about the name association. I don't think Kerry has a chance and if Hillary does get elected, I think somebody will shoot her. She made too many enemies.

DG

DickLeonard
11-12-2005, 01:54 PM
DG, WOW George doesn't scare you.####

DickLeonard
11-12-2005, 02:04 PM
DG I'll take a bet that GWB doesn't make it to finish his term. When the Investigation is Finished and Bush is found to have taken us to War on Phony Intelligence promoted by his Inner Circle. Some father whose son or daughter was killed in Iraq will sharpen his Snipers Aim and you can say Good-Bye to George.####

Sid_Vicious
11-12-2005, 02:08 PM
I can't think of one Democrat with more charisma than Hillary. After Kerry's failure, I'm not sure there is any candidate to make the stretch run for the win if it's not HC. Maybe a VP ticket would get that for the Dems, but I'd be interested in who you consider as some of the better men in this day and time who perk more interest. It's going to take "a hook" in the Dems next run for the WH, and I firmly feel Hillary is integral to that event in some way, shape or form. I'll tell you something you already know,,,Hillary was the real brains in the Clinton couple. I feel she'd "out-prez" the best of them in the long run...sid

DickLeonard
11-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Chopstick, Your wrong Mrtha didn't go to Jail for selling Stock. As Jesse "The Body" Ventura said Martha Didn't Go To Jail for Insider Trading She Went to Jail For Lying to The Govt. When the Govt lies to us We Go To War.####

Sid_Vicious
11-12-2005, 02:21 PM
They'd need to wait for Cheney to line up as well. Cheney is a lot smarter than the shrub, but he's just as dangerous and just as unscrupulous, if not moreso. A parent in grief and anger could be very unpredictable though. I'm guessing GW has most likely boosted his SS budget to protect himself pretty well. I would if I was him, and I would if I were Hillary as prez in 2008.

It'd be a real dissapointing event for any such thing to happen in reality, so please take my comments very lighthearted. Be it done to the right or left, none of us wants anything like this....sid

wolfdancer
11-12-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm not sold on Hillery,too muc of a politician for me...I'd vote for DiFi though if she would run. There's a gal, with balls enough to do a great job.
If you concede NYC to Rudy...does that also carry the state?
And If he wins and becomes the candidate, can he carry enough of the free thinking states, to offset the blind faith,party line voting states, just south of the bell curve??
If Jeb Bush becomes a candidate, right after his bros approval ratings drop below zero, on the fahrenheit911 scale..
Haliburton, will have to open up their electoral war chest, and call some of Nixon's dirty tricks guys out of retirement.
Here's a link to Robert Greenwald's site...his book "Uncovered......" even Wal Mart's counter-attack
web page (http://www.robertgreenwald.org/about.php)

wolfdancer
11-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Let's stop all this assination talk....I'm still working on the Lincoln Conspiracy theories, and don't need any more new work.

Here are the list of candidates:
Andrew Johnson...if I was elected President, I wouldn't trust any VP's named Johnson

http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/Johnson.jpg

Judah Benjamin...Judah/Judas.....maybe
http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/benjamin.jpg

Charles Chiniquy
http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/chiniquy.jpg

Edwin Stanton...he even looks guilty
http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/stanton.jpg

I think Eddie had it done, but you can't trust them Rothchilds either...
And it wouldn't surprise me if Ex-Father Chiniquy had it right, when he claimed the Jesuits did it...I read the ....DaVinci code

http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/curr.jpg

DickLeonard
11-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Woldancer, Jesse "the Body" Ventura also said that him and 8 of his NAvy Seal buddies could terrorize this country with their snipering. Guns today have greater range than they ever had. There has to be men who harbor ill feelings towards George besides Mrs. Sweeney. Sorry to talk about Assinains but with all the goings on it becomes more of a reality each passing day.####

Gayle in MD
11-12-2005, 05:04 PM
AH HA HA HA ... what would I do without you! You're a riot!

thanks for the laugh...

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-12-2005, 05:15 PM
I like her too Jack. She's dignified, and smart as a whip! She would definately get my vote.

On the other hand, Rudy tried to throw the wife and kids out on the street, nice guy...

Hilliary is way ahead in the polls for president, but I'd rather see her run as VP, if at all, with the right candidate.

Gayle in Md...used to like him till he tried to throw them out.

wolfdancer
11-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Al, Bill &amp; Hillary go to Heaven (which makes this entire story a little suspect right from the get-go!)

God addresses Al first. "Al, what do you believe in?" Al replies, "Well, I believe I won that election, but that it was your will that I did not serve. And I've come to understand that now" God thinks for a second and says, "Okay, very good. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill replies, "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me." God thinks for a second and says, "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right."

God then addresses Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?"

"I believe you're in my chair."

dg-in-centralpa
11-12-2005, 06:31 PM
GW does scare me sometimes. Although I was scared of Kerry as well. We have GW for now and have to make the best of it. Wealthy people like Hillary and middle class hate her. I was at the Belmont several years ago when Bill and Hillary were there. Their pictures were shown on the big screen, the wealthy section cheered and those of us in the cheaper seats booed. Interesting contrast.

DG - would vote for neither

Fran Crimi
11-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Well, I think Rudy may be able to carry the State, but it will be close. Also, I imagine a lot of people in other cities don't know just how much he did for NYC. It wasn't just how he got us through the 9-11 ordeal. My car was broken into 9 times during the Dinkins administration. There were people on every street corner in Manhattan with dirty rags or squeegees wiping your windshield every time you'd stop at a light. The list goes on and on. The quality of life in NYC was at an all time low.

Here's a good article on some of his accomplishments as Mayor:

Article about Rudy (http://www.usnews.com/usnews/opinion/articles/050620/20john.htm)

cueball1950
11-12-2005, 11:47 PM
I agree mostly with what you have said fran. but i think Pataki will be a better candidate to beat Hilary.........mike

wolfdancer
11-13-2005, 05:28 AM
Fran, good article about Rudy......I guess he did more then read the sunday comics to the kids over the radio

DickLeonard
11-13-2005, 06:30 AM
Fran you think Rudy solved that problem, he did but he drove them and the drug dealers UpState. We know where are problem came from NYC. NYC was use to dealing with that part of our culture. Upstate police forces were ill equip to deal with that problem.####

Fran Crimi
11-13-2005, 07:36 AM
He sure did...You had to see the uproar he caused when he went after illegal and drunk drivers. He set up random checkpoints throughout the city (you never knew when you were going to run into one) where the police would check your license and reg. and ask you if you had been drinking. He got a whole bunch of people off the roads who were driving without licenses and were driving drunk. If you think about it, it's really the only way you can catch them---either that or wait until they ram into someone.

Another bold move he pulled, which really secured the nickname "Mussolini" was if you got caught driving drunk, NYC would take your car. Yup, literally. No more car. People yelled, screamed and protested all over the City, meanwhile, the drunk driving rate decreased dramatically and a whole lot less people were victims of drunk drivers.

My guess is he'd go after illegal immigrants with a vengence if he were President.

Fran

Fran Crimi
11-13-2005, 07:46 AM
Dick, I'm sure a lot of them sought refuge Upstate. But He couldn't have driven all of them Upstate. Most of them were sitting in jail cells on Riker's Island.

Fran

Gayle in MD
11-14-2005, 09:19 AM
LOL, hey, I'd like to see that repeated with Bush there, I'll make you adds it would be the same result, only even more pronounced. Bush has brought assault on the poor and middle class to a whole new level.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
11-14-2005, 09:33 AM
Hey Fran, if he ran on that format, he'd get my vote, Dem or Repub. Trouble is they seldom do what they say they're going to do when they get in there. The illegal alien problem, that's going to be a big one in the next election. The effects on our economy are devastating. Personally, (Course, I know we won't agree on this, but that's ok) I think we should have lined our borders with the troops we sent to Iraq, with shoot to kill orders, increased our spending on high tech electronic intelligence gathering and special forces, around the world. I'm of the "Fight them overhere" philosophy, LOL. Had we spent all this war money on tightening up on Visa and immigration, and protected our borders, we'd be a lot safer now, than the war in Iraq has made us, and our kids would still be alive.

Gayle in Md.

Fran Crimi
11-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Keep an eye on Rudy, Gayle. He's already proven his willingness to ignore the special interest groups to do what's right. Plus, he kept all his mayoral campaign promises, and more. If he platforms against illegal immigration, I'd believe him.

Didn't 40,000 troups eventually show up in New Orleans? That would be a pretty good number to start patrolling the borders with.

Fran

Fran Crimi
11-14-2005, 10:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> I agree mostly with what you have said fran. but i think Pataki will be a better candidate to beat Hilary.........mike <hr /></blockquote>

You know, Mike, I don't have a clue about what Pataki's done for NY. He seems to stay hidden until there's a tragedy, then you see him on camera standing next to the mayor. At least when Cuomo was Governor, you knew he was there and he gave regular reports to the public about what was going on.

Fran

pooltchr
11-14-2005, 10:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Personally, (Course, I know we won't agree on this, but that's ok) I think we should have lined our borders with the troops we sent to Iraq, with shoot to kill orders, Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle, I'm shocked!! A compasionate liberal thinking person such as yourself saying this! THERE'S HOPE FOR YOU YET!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve