PDA

View Full Version : 6 year old needs your prayers

cueball1950
11-11-2005, 09:09 PM
My 6 year old great nephew Eric is sitting in Albany Medical Centers P.I.C.U. in critical condition and could use some prayers needing a miracle.
Last Saturday he complained to him mom that he had a bad headache. His mom gave him a childs Tylenol and told him to lie down until the headache went away. When she checked on him a couple of minutes later he was throwing up and she told him to get up that they were going to the hospital. he was non responsive. So my niece called 911 and they took him straight to Albany Medical Center Hospital. At the hospital they found that he had an anursym and a tumor on the back of his brain and apparently a blood vessel was leaking from the anursym into the tumor and the anursym ruptured. Thus the headaches. He has had brain surgery and now they are worried that the cranial pressure has gone to high. Right now he is on life support and the Dr.'s are holding out little hope. Well i told my niece that i have a great bunch of friends on the internet and that i would ask them to pray for Eric. So please pray for this little boy. He is my nephew and is only 6 years old like i said and what is even sadder for me is that i only met him about 3 months ago when i stopped at my sisters for a short visit. Thank you for reading this and thank you for your prayers.......................Mike

Rich R.
11-12-2005, 07:17 AM
Mike, you, your nephew and your family are always in our thoughts. We are wishing for the best.

stickman
11-12-2005, 07:20 AM
Mike, I'd be glad to pray for your nephew.

Deeman3
11-12-2005, 07:21 AM
God bless this child and your family.

Barbara
11-12-2005, 07:44 AM
Keep us posted Mike. He's in my prayers.

Barbara

9 Ball Girl
11-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Mike, you're all in my prayers.

dg-in-centralpa
11-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Mary and I will pray for Eric. I am proof that miracles do happen, I hope the same goes for Eric.

Duane

cueball1950
11-12-2005, 09:04 PM
I just want to thank everone for their kind words and prayers. Unfortunately today at 12:10pm this afternoon Eric was called home to be with the rest of the angels in heaven. Myself and all of my family thank all of you. It is such a tragedy when a parent has to bury a child. The only way to think of it is that God must have a master plan that none of us can understand right now. Again, thank you.........mike

DebraLiStarr
11-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Mike

We are so sorry for your family's loss. We will continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Debra & David

sack316
11-14-2005, 10:25 PM
I am so sorry for you and your family's loss, and I know there is nothing we can say to make it better. But as you said, he is home now, and there are no headaches to harm him any longer there.

Sack