PDA

View Full Version : Server Downtime

ccboard_admin_back
06-25-2002, 03:22 PM
Due to recent downtime we have upgraded the server memory. We apologize for the downtime and with this upgrade, the server should be more able to handle peak traffic loads. We thank you for your patience.

06-25-2002, 08:48 PM
And we thank you for this board, sir! As a friend of mine would say, "Small thing to a giant!" (Hey, did I just find a new quote?)

Chris Cass
06-25-2002, 10:06 PM
No problem. I appreciate the ccb and for you letting me post. I'm totally addicted and I'm not alone. Just give up your phone number so we can call and ask, " When, is the ccb coming back?" lol Thanks again.

Would you be interested in creating, a special t-shirt that says "CCB Member" on them? I think it would be a great idea. So, myself and other posters can recognize one another, when we attend tourney's across the U.S. I also think it would be a great way to advertise BD magazine.

Making the CCB no.1 across the nation. We here consider each other, one big family. The promoters at the U.S. open have agreed to add money and throw on a special CCB pool tourney.

Tony from Talisman tips has generously offered free tips to the first I think 100 CCB members at an event. We're growing and need to be recognized. Seems everyone is trying to do their best for our cause?

Regards,

C.C.~~loyal and appreciative to BD and the CCB family.

stickman
06-25-2002, 10:26 PM
Thank you for giving us a place to exchange ideas. I have become a regular here and haven't taken the opportunity to say thank you until now. Checking into the CCB is part of my daily ritual. Your efforts to improve and maintain the board are appreciated. When the board is down, it's like missing my morning coffee. THANKS

Wally_in_Cincy
06-26-2002, 10:35 AM
Muchas Gracias to Luby Publishing for the BDCCB. And congratulations for having the premier billiards discussion board in the country.

From a loyal subscriber.

PQQLK9
06-26-2002, 10:55 AM
mucho gracious ?....merci beaucoup....thank youse

heater451
06-26-2002, 12:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> . . .Would you be interested in creating, a special t-shirt that says "CCB Member" on them? . . .<hr></blockquote>
Wasn't Dr. D working on shirts?

MikeM
06-26-2002, 01:03 PM
How about a tag or key chain to hang on your cue case?

MM

SPetty
06-26-2002, 01:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> How about a tag or key chain to hang on your cue case?<hr></blockquote>I like this one absolutely totally the best (although the argument can be made that we couldn't identify each other across the room...). We could easily (I'm sure) find someone to make them for a few bucks apiece. Does anyone know anyone in the novelty keychain business? I could look into it, but then I'd have to charge a middle-man markup...

MikeM
06-26-2002, 01:31 PM
How about a bright unusual color, like flourescent purple that would stand out? Put large CCB on each side. I will follow up with our marketing dept. to see if they have any contacts.

I thought of this yesterday when I was playing at Champions in Arlington, VA. A young lady came in to play and was telling a friend on the cell phone that she was playing in the tournament this weekend. I kept waiting for her to get off of the cell phone so I could ask her her name, but she never did stop talking, so I left after about fifteen minutes. I kept looking at her case for some ID, but no luck.

MM

Chris Cass
06-26-2002, 06:15 PM
I've got it. We'll all bald our heads and look alike. I'm aready there so, join me. hahahaha Forgot about Dr.D.' quest. The key chain thing isn't bad but I like t-shirts, I wear t-shirts everyday. I was thinking a whole sports line. Hat's, t's, Jackets, Charms, tattoos. Well, maybe not Tattoos. Maybe, press ons. hahahaha

C.C.~~had too much sleep.

Regards,

C.C.

stickman
06-26-2002, 06:21 PM
Press ons, as long as they're not iron ons. Ouch! LOL

John in NH
06-26-2002, 06:27 PM
Thank you very much