PDA

View Full Version : Microwave your bra to stay warm this winter

nAz
11-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Microwave your bra to stay warm this winter
(Reuters)
Updated: 2005-11-10 15:35

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-11/10/xin_32110210154159319751.jpg

For the woman who wants to stay both warm and environmentally conscious this winter -- and isn't bothered by extra bulk under her shirt -- a lingerie maker unveiled a thick bra that can be heated in a microwave.

Triumph International modeled the bra in Japan which has launched a "Warm Biz" campaign urging people to bundle up to save on heating.

The bra pads are filled with an eco-friendly, reusable gel that can be heated up in a microwave or with hot water. For good measure, a pendant of a hot pepper dangles from the front.

But the bra isn't for those favoring understated attire. A long strap flows down from the back, which is meant to be wrapped around like a boa to keep one's neck warm.

"We hope this will not only help prevent global warming but also provide a little fashion chic to the office," Triumph's Japan branch said in a statement.

But for the time being, the bra, which comes with matching shorts, won't be in stores, with the lingerie maker instead using the technology to develop other warm clothing.

Japan, the land of the Kyoto Protocol, is encouraging people to set their heating at no more than 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit) this winter to save energy.

It follows a "Cool Biz" casual-dress campaign promoted by Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, who eschewed his tie for most of the summer, to reduce air-conditioner use and therefore greenhouse gas emissions. The drive is estimated to have saved enough energy to supply 240,000 households for a month.

DebraLiStarr
11-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Naz,
Do you ever think of anything else besides boobs?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/JessicaRabbit.JPG

dg-in-centralpa
11-15-2005, 05:51 AM
Is there anything else to think about? Big,small,firm,flat, they're all precious to me.

DG

9 Ball Girl
11-15-2005, 08:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Microwave your bra to stay warm this winter
(Reuters)<hr /></blockquote>Why would I need that when I have you???

9 Ball Girl
11-15-2005, 08:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Is there anything else to think about? Big,small,firm,flat, they're all precious to me.

DG <hr /></blockquote>Well, you know what they say: Anything more than a mouthful is a waste! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

supergreenman
11-15-2005, 09:11 AM
North America, the land of waste...... It's what we do best. Our culture if you like /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-15-2005, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Is there anything else to think about? Big,small,firm,flat, they're all precious to me.

DG <hr /></blockquote>Well, you know what they say: Anything more than a mouthful is a waste! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

What I definitely lack in that area - I more than make up for in PERSONALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anyone else that may ave issues... I send help in the form of humor....

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

www.mynippon.com/ Shop/shop8.htm (http://For those with self esteem isues due to small breasts)

http://www.basic-guide.com/cbimages/breastsbookcover.jpg

http://www.mynippon.com/admin/thong-button.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/Skipper.JPG

wolfdancer
11-15-2005, 10:59 AM
That reminds me of a story about airport security...well, most everything reminds me of airport security....anyway, while you are allowed 4 books of matches, and a cigarette lighter....they made a woman who had a bottle of breast milk for her infant...they made her drink some of it....and weren't satisfied with the original amount, so they made her drink more.
the story sounds a little banal...until you stop and think about it....breast milk is the most addictive substance known to mankind. Long after the original source has dried up, long after one has outgrown the need....the craving is still there...fortunes have been lost, wars have been fought as men compete for a new supplier...and the best sources have the most attractive containers.

wolfdancer
11-15-2005, 11:01 AM
That gives me a great idea....I'll try microwaving my jock strap....but think I'll remove it first.

dg-in-centralpa
11-15-2005, 01:07 PM
Not where I come from!

DG

nAz
11-15-2005, 09:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Microwave your bra to stay warm this winter
(Reuters)<hr /></blockquote>Why would I need that when I have you??? <hr /></blockquote>

You have reat boobs but no stamina. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sid_Vicious
11-16-2005, 06:26 AM
"but no stamina"

Uh-oh, so Wendy's a "one timer" and then off to snoozeville, is that what you're saying???sid~~~understands your frustration naz

9 Ball Girl
11-16-2005, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "but no stamina"

Uh-oh, so Wendy's a "one timer" and then off to snoozeville, is that what you're saying???sid~~~understands your frustration naz <hr /></blockquote>No one timer here, dude! I just die of boredom!

"Hmmm, looks like the ceiling needs painting..."

Fasteddy7
11-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Sounds like its time to head off to the laundromat with your buzzing buddy

DebraLiStarr
11-16-2005, 04:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> Sounds like its time to head off to the laundromat with your buzzing buddy <hr /></blockquote>

IIRC, her buddy don't be buzzin' no mo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

wolfdancer
11-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Now that's funny.....but if you're staring at the ceiling, he's got no imagination....got to get hisself a copy of the Kama Sutra...101 different ways to meet your lover, as Paul Simon might have sung had he read the book....vadavaka!!!!
and get him some "Love Potion #9"

9 Ball Girl
11-16-2005, 06:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> Sounds like its time to head off to the laundromat with your buzzing buddy <hr /></blockquote>Bahahahahahaha!!! I forgot about that!!!!

9 Ball Girl
11-16-2005, 06:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>IIRC, her buddy don't be buzzin' no mo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>I got myself a new Mr. Smoothie. &lt;snicker snicker&gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-16-2005, 07:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>IIRC, her buddy don't be buzzin' no mo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>I got myself a new Mr. Smoothie. &lt;snicker snicker&gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

http://www.geocities.com/dli41075/DebsWorld01.JPG

9 Ball Girl
11-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Sha-wing!

Well, time to hit the sack! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
11-16-2005, 10:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "but no stamina"

Uh-oh, so Wendy's a "one timer" and then off to snoozeville, is that what you're saying???sid~~~understands your frustration naz <hr /></blockquote>No one timer here, dude! I just die of boredom!

"Hmmm, looks like the ceiling needs painting..." <hr /></blockquote>

uh huh, Sure

nAz
11-16-2005, 10:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "but no stamina"

Uh-oh, so Wendy's a "one timer" and then off to snoozeville, is that what you're saying???sid~~~understands your frustration naz <hr /></blockquote>

Ya it's strange she don't even work at her job always online... how could she have so little staying power???

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2005, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>Ya it's strange she don't even work at her job always online... how could she have so little staying power??? <hr /></blockquote>How do you know I'm always online? Do you work? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-17-2005, 10:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>Ya it's strange she don't even work at her job always online... how could she have so little staying power??? <hr /></blockquote>How do you know I'm always online? Do you work? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy,
How do you get internet hook up on your corner, H word?

Anyway... Wendy, this link is hilarious!!!
40 MISTAKES MEN MAKE WHILE HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN (http://www.funnyheck.com/40mistakes.html)

Guys, its a very educational read... /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Chopstick
11-17-2005, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>Ya it's strange she don't even work at her job always online... how could she have so little staying power??? <hr /></blockquote>How do you know I'm always online? Do you work? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy,
How do you get internet hook up on your corner, H word?

Anyway... Wendy, this link is hilarious!!!
40 MISTAKES MEN MAKE WHILE HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN (http://www.funnyheck.com/40mistakes.html)

Guys, its a very educational read... /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Stop doing that thing ...... like you're trying to find a radio station in a hilly area.

<font color="blue">Hello...hello, are these on? </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

supergreenman
11-17-2005, 11:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Anyway... Wendy, this link is hilarious!!!

Guys, its a very educational read... /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>

~~~~Sarcastic font~~~ ~~~~ bold~~~~ ~~~~italicized~~~~ After all when it comes to women it's "all about me" /end ~~~~~all the silly font stuff~~~~~

A guy could wear out a keyboard making a list like that about women.

Just kidding ladies you know we love ya

DebraLiStarr
11-17-2005, 11:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr>

~~~~Sarcastic font~~~ ~~~~ bold~~~~ ~~~~italicized~~~~ After all when it comes to women it's "all about me"
<hr /></blockquote>

You're damn right its all about us. Remember, Wendy uses Mr. Smoothie because Mr. Smoothie serves one purpose. Learn to be more like Mr. Smoothie, enjoyable yet non-verbal and nonargumentative. When you tell Mr. Smoothie to buzz off, he sure does, and he's damn good at it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Note to all my friends: This is my 400th post... finally an addict!!!! I would like to thank all of my good friends that have made this possible, here's my short list on thanks you's.... thank you Splinterhands, Fran, nAz, B word, all of the Fast Larry supporters, Eg8r, HALHOULE, and that anonymous A-hole that PM'd me this morning and called me a slant eyed kum-bucket. I thank you all.

supergreenman
11-17-2005, 11:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr>

~~~~Sarcastic font~~~ ~~~~ bold~~~~ ~~~~italicized~~~~ After all when it comes to women it's "all about me"
<hr /></blockquote>

You're damn right its all about us. Remember, Wendy uses Mr. Smoothie because Mr. Smoothie serves one purpose. Learn to be more like Mr. Smoothie, enjoyable yet non-verbal and nonargumentative. When you tell Mr. Smoothie to buzz off, he sure does, and he's damn good at it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

~ James quickly decides that this is an arguement he has no hope in winning, and no desire to fight it.~

Oh there's my cue case......... I'm off to see a pool table about a pocket I can sink my balls into.

Chopstick
11-17-2005, 01:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> enjoyable yet non-verbal and nonargumentative.

<hr /></blockquote>

I think you got that bacwards.

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2005, 07:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>Wendy,
How do you get internet hook up on your corner, H word?<hr /></blockquote>Your "chulo" told me about it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2005, 07:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>When you tell Mr. Smoothie to buzz off, he sure does, and he's damn good at it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>Damn right! But alas, the biggest form of rejection is when the batteries die. Energizer my ass! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2005, 08:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>Anyway... Wendy, this link is hilarious!!!
<hr /></blockquote>I couldn't emphasize this any more:

11) STOPPING FOR A BREAK
Women, unlike men, don't pick up where they left off. If you stop, they plummet back to square one very fast. If you can tell she's not there, keep going at all costs, numb jaw or not.

cueball1950
11-17-2005, 08:22 PM
well mine had a heavy wire in it that i forgot to remove and it fried my microwave............lol.....now what to cook with..............................mike