PDA

View Full Version : Sid do you ckeck your mail ####

DickLeonard
11-15-2005, 07:19 AM
Sid??????

Sid_Vicious
11-15-2005, 11:02 AM
I haven't checked the mail account I have with the board. I'll do that now. Thanks...sid

Chopstick
11-16-2005, 02:35 PM
Shouldn't that be "Sid do you check your #### mail?" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
11-16-2005, 03:08 PM
You need help...sid

tateuts
11-18-2005, 09:09 PM
You too Dick.

Chris

DickLeonard
11-22-2005, 06:44 AM
Chris I was going to tell you this story but I decided to post it for the Board. Chris and I are Palmer cue devotees so here is the story. I was playing in a tournament at Mike Ashes in Elizabeth,NJ while waiting for the games to finish I was playing Alan Hopkins.

I was going to dinner with Herbie Lehmann, Ray Guillbault and his friend[nameless] and Kenny Smith. Kenny was involved in the BRPAA holders of the Worlds Tournaments at the Commodore Hotel in NYC. Pete Balner had suggested to me a fine restaurant for dinner.

We where seated at our table at the next table were two lovely women which Ray and his friend invited them to join us they accepted and we had a lovely 3 hour dinner. When we got back to Mikes room it was near 10 pm and Kenny Smith said I can't believe it, this is the first time that I spent nearly four hours with Poolplayers and pool was not mentioned once. ####

DickLeonard
11-22-2005, 06:47 AM
Chris I was going to tell you this story but I decided to post it for the Board. Chris and I are Palmer cue devotees so here is the story. I was playing in a tournament at Mike Ashes in Elizabeth,NJ while waiting for the games to finish I was playing Alan Hopkins.

I was going to dinner with Herbie Lehmann, Ray Guillbault and his friend[nameless] and Kenny Smith. Kenny was involved in the BRPAA holders of the Worlds Tournaments at the Commodore Hotel in NYC. Pete Balner had suggested to me a fine restaurant for dinner.

We where seated at our table, at the next table were two lovely women which Ray and his friend invited them to join us, they accepted and we had a lovely 3 hour dinner.

When we got back to Mikes room it was near 10 pm and Kenny Smith said I can't believe it, this is the first time that I spent nearly four hours with Poolplayers and pool was not mentioned once. ####

tateuts
11-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Dick,

Peter spoke highly of you. Is your nickname "Butch"? That I hadn't heard before.

Chris