PDA

View Full Version : Today I became an addict

DebraLiStarr
11-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Thats right people, finally did it!
finally an addict!!!! I would like to thank all of my good friends that have made this possible, here's my short list on thanks you's.... thank you Splinterhands, Fran, nAz, B word, all of the Fast Larry supporters, Eg8r, HALHOULE, and that anonymous A-hole that PM'd me this morning and called me a slant eyed kum-bucket. I thank you all.

But..... I have a dilemma. My screen name still has me as DebraLiStarr. I don't think I am able to change that because I don't go by "Starr" anymore and it annoys me every time I look at it. Is there any way to change it, or am I stuck with it? Does anyone know? I've been contemplating changing my screen name ala DeemanXXVII,but I'd have to start all over.

Deeman3
11-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey, it's only a number. I would have been a grand pooba or something since I've been posting since 1999 ( I couda beena contenda!). If you have a better name than DebraLiStar, bring it on. I sorta like and have gotten used to your handle but we can change if you make the change..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Deeman3?
can't wait to be Deeman6547

DebraLiStarr
11-17-2005, 12:58 PM
I'd be happy with DebraLi... but I dont know if they can change your screen name if you ask. I was just wondering if anyone knew.

wolfdancer
11-17-2005, 12:58 PM
or, how about Deemantia??????

wolfdancer
11-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Debra, i did ask once, and the admin offered to do that for me.
We could have a contest....vote on your new screen name....

supergreenman
11-17-2005, 01:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> or, how about Deemantia?????? <hr /></blockquote>

Debra does.....

~ducks and runs

Qtec
11-17-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would have been a grand pooba or something since I've been posting since 1999 ( I couda beena contenda!). <hr /></blockquote>

I think the word you are looking for deeman is Certified! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Deeman3
11-17-2005, 02:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
I would have been a grand pooba or something since I've been posting since 1999 ( I couda beena contenda!). <hr /></blockquote>

I think the word you are looking for deeman is Certified! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="blue">

Q,
Been there, got the t-shirt....

Deemantia </font color>

Q <hr /></blockquote>

dg-in-centralpa
11-17-2005, 02:19 PM
Congratulations!

DG - proud member of the mouseketeer club

nAz
11-17-2005, 04:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>and that anonymous A-hole that PM'd me this morning and called me a slant eyed kum-bucket.
<hr /></blockquote>

sorry about that... i meant it as a compliment.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-17-2005, 05:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>and that anonymous A-hole that PM'd me this morning and called me a slant eyed kum-bucket.
<hr /></blockquote>

sorry about that... i meant it as a compliment.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

I'll forgive and forget as long as its not on the ballot for my new screen name.

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2005, 07:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr>( I couda beena contenda!)<hr /></blockquote>Hey Deeman, nice take on the New Yawk accent there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Hey H word, how about we just mesh your name together like celebrities do i.e. Brangelina, Bennifer, etc.

You can be DeBrad /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/images/cavatars/avatar4163_6.gif

DebraLiStarr
11-17-2005, 09:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Hey H word, how about we just mesh your name together like celebrities do i.e. Brangelina, Bennifer, etc.

You can be DeBrad /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/images/cavatars/avatar4163_6.gif <hr /></blockquote>

B Word,
I'm not in charge of voting for the new screen name. I guess everyone can submit ideas and people can vote. I'll live with the choice. My just punisment for sins committed in the first 3 years of my existence in this forum.

About that avatar. David got mad when he saw it, so I promised I would change it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I suggest we leave the hot guy avatars up for a few days and then switch to some of the big bikini girls we posted in some of the other threads. We can have a lot of fun with that. Its better if we do it and don't address it, we should not not make any explanations to anyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Please be nice with suggestions for my new screen name. I promise to live with whatever is voted on, just be nice.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Why do I feel as though I am going to regret this???

/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

eg8r
11-18-2005, 05:18 AM
Congrats. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif As far as the name change, the administrator should be able to change your name in the db, but you would then have to be nice to them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Otherwise, just give up your addiction and start over.

eg8r

DickLeonard
11-18-2005, 07:16 AM
Debra If you save the private post to you and your replies I wouldn't do it. I have been on the CCB almost from the beginning it was on post 400 or so on the old board. On the new board I lost all my messages both sent and recieved when the board screwed up my #### Leonard password and all my stored post were sent to Internet Heaven. ####

DebraLiStarr
11-18-2005, 01:41 PM
####,
The only PM's I would want to save are the ones I received from Chris Cass or Frank Glenn. I'm usually pretty good at deleting the ones I don't need to save. I changed my name back to "Li" in October of 2004. My ex is remarried and felt it was the proper thing to do - if I'm not married to him, why have his name? Its just a personal thing with me. I really could care less about post counts and all that stuff, plus I'm interested in seeing what name I'll get.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SplinterHands
11-21-2005, 05:05 PM
How about SplinterLi? Or, RollDebraOff?