PDA

View Full Version : Sigel-Jones Match

Bassn7
11-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Millions of people play 8-ball. Nearly NONE of them play on a 9 foot table. What a waste of air time. A great show . . . Efren vs Fisher on a bar box for the cash. I'd pay to see that.

Always on the Bar Box

Rich R.
11-18-2005, 04:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bassn7:</font><hr> Millions of people play 8-ball. Nearly NONE of them play on a 9 foot table. <hr /></blockquote>
I have to disagree. I have been playing league 8-ball for over 5 years. I have played in two different APA regions, in two different towns. All of my local league play has been on 9' tables. The only time I play on 7' bar boxes is when we go to the regional playoffs.

The room where I am currently playing also hosts leagues from the BCA and TAP, who also play on the 9' tables.

I think there are more people playing 8-ball on 9' tables than you think. I also believe more people would be playing on the 9' tables, if the establishments hosting the leagues would get them. We have had a number of teams come into our leagues, just to play on the 9' tables.

GolfProTj
11-18-2005, 05:03 AM
That match plain suck'd, I think there over hype'n it way to much, Hof are great to watch but there time is past them.
They should of got fisher,corr,lee or even berratta

Just my take,

supergreenman
11-18-2005, 09:52 AM
Up here we play 8 ball on 9 foot tables in our league. I don't understand how you'd call that a waste of time. It's very exciting pool.

James