PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Iron Bowl

sack316
11-19-2005, 02:55 AM
Auburn vs. Alabama... never gets any better than that. Those of you who don't live here may not realize the impact of this rivalry, but it's a 24/7/365 trash talking dramatic soap opera that goes on every single day leading up to this one (by every single day, I literally mean that year round).
I'm a tigers fan, but even I'm surprised and worried that we're favored by 6.5. Either way I just had to come on and say "War Damn Eagle"

Sack

Deeman3
11-19-2005, 05:40 AM
Sack,

I have 760 employees in various shades of Orange and Red. There's more trash talking going on here than a Gayle from Maryland Post! I had 50 temporary hispanic workers hired for each shift to make up for expected absenteeism! Brothers and sisters are at odds. Tere may be riots later in the day.

My folks live right near the stadium in Auburn so they will be captive of the trafic today.

Go War Eagles....

Deeman
had to take sides or be shot as a spy....

sack316
11-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Dee, for some reason I knew you'd probably be the first (and possibly only) one to respond on this one. After all, as the only one I KNOW of that lives in Alabama with me, it was the logical choice.
So far so good...28-7 at the half. Looking forward to working at the poolhall tonight as I will likely finally have some ammo to fire back at some of the more outlandish Bama fans that I've been unable to tune out all season thus far. As I'm sure you know, even if one team were undefeated and the other winless at this point, whoever wins this game automatically has the bragging rights for the year.
Hoping 2nd half is just like the first!
Sack

sack316
11-20-2005, 06:11 AM
Welp, we pulled it out in a much more dominating fashion than the score suggests! Guess next week I'll be the biggest Arkansas fan around, as we need them to beat LSU for the good guy tigers to win the west. If only stupid Alabama had beat them last week, we'd have clinched the west with this win. Hopefully the Razorbacks can pull off the upset, but LSU is looking very strong right now...

Deeman3
11-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Auburn Tigers.....Winning when it counts....Go Arkansas..

Deeman