PDA

View Full Version : Attention fans and friends of Jack White

Scott Lee
11-19-2005, 01:09 PM
My mentor, Jack White, has suffered a terrible setback recently. His wife, Mollie, had a major stroke over a month ago, while they were on the road. She is paralyzed on her right side, and unable to talk, although she is in rehabilitation. She may or may not make it, and I'm asking anyone who knows Jack and Mollie, to please send a card. Her doctor suggested that getting as many cards as possible may help in her possible recovery. Please send any cards to: Mollie White, Room 209, HealthSouth, 3 Western Hills Dr., Parkersburg, WVA 26105. Any prayers for her recovery are also very welcome!

Thanks...

Scott Lee

dg-in-centralpa
11-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Scott, your friends will be in our prayers.

DG

Candyman
11-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Scott, I am really sorry Mrs. White is in this condition. If she has been in good health recently, there is a reasonable chance she can make a good recovery. My prayers will be with her and family. I know the White's mean a great deal to you. I was just thinking today what my life would be like if I hadn't met one or two key people in my life. I know you feel the same way about The White's. God Bless them and you for being such a true friend.

Lock