PDA

View Full Version : New Pool Rack

PoolFool
11-19-2005, 09:01 PM
If you are interested, go to poolrack.com and take a look at the Master Rack. It works as implied. What is not mentioned on the web site is the fact that "The doctors" gave Russ until July, 2003 to live (brain tumor). But, he's still here and I think part of the reason is that he just had to get that rack into production. It's been his dream for about 14 years now.

PoolFool

Cornerman
11-20-2005, 06:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PoolFool:</font><hr> If you are interested, go to poolrack.com and take a look at the Master Rack. It works as implied. What is not mentioned on the web site is the fact that "The doctors" gave Russ until July, 2003 to live (brain tumor). But, he's still here and I think part of the reason is that he just had to get that rack into production. It's been his dream for about 14 years now.

PoolFool <hr /></blockquote> The story of his brain tumor is mentioned on the site.

Fred

randyg
11-20-2005, 07:11 AM
CUE-TECH Pool School uses a "Master Rack" on it's GC. Works GREAT!!!!...SPF-randyg

Snapshot9
11-20-2005, 10:21 AM
Inspirational story. The rack looks pretty good, but I have
never seen it work. Reasonable in cost, but if a pool room
owner had these on every table, wouldn't they be scared that
they would get stolen? And would they fit into the rack slot on a Valley 7' table? I probably should not say this, but some Pool players don't want their opponents to have too good a rack...