PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Air-Jumper product review

stickman
06-25-2002, 10:17 PM
I just got my new Stealth Air-jumper this afternoon. I'm a chalk jumping Son-of-a-gun. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Actually after my first practice session I can jump a half ball pretty consistantly. I was shooting from one end of a bar box to the other and pocketing a ball in the jaws while jumping a half ball nearly every time from about 12 inches. My friends that really know how to jump could jump a full ball at six inches or less. They were very impressed. One of them has a $200.00 jump stick and although he hated to admit it, he was impressed. With a little more practice, I'll be jumping full balls! Boy this is fun! I'm not ready to give up kick shots, but I think I'll have another tool in the box before long.

Chris Cass
06-25-2002, 10:45 PM
Congrat's Stickman,

I have had two so far. Their great. I can jump a full ball three fingers in width apart. We're talking 2 pieces of chalk. I shaft jump with that space but the key to the Air Time is the third piece. On a 9 ft. I'll roll out to an half table jump and everyone else won't dare to take the shot. That Air Time nails it everytime.

I'm kind of short so, you'll have no problem with one piece of chalk width jumping a full ball. The other key to the Air Time is you don't have to hit the ball that hard and it's up.

Ned Morris a friend of mine now since Vegas, was jumping two full balls with two jump cues in one hand. It's something to see. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~me, Scott Lee, Jake and Stickman, not sure but I'm thinking Fred Angir has one too.

06-26-2002, 10:21 AM
HAY HOW MUCH R THAY? ..AND WHO IS CARRYING THEM?

Fred Agnir
06-26-2002, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> not sure but I'm thinking Fred Angir has one too. <hr></blockquote>
Nope, don't have one yet. Though, I think they're currently the best jump cue on the market after trying them out. I would have bought one at Vegas, but I didn't have the room.

Fred

Chris Cass
06-26-2002, 11:16 AM
Well Fred,

If I run across a bargin deal on a new one, I'll pick one up for you if you like? I'm talking bargin though. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~every champion needs one even if they don't like jumping.

Chris Cass
06-26-2002, 11:21 AM
Hi Deadstroke,

I think Stealth Cues is selling theres for $100. plus shipping. Scott Lee has some also and I think he wants $80. plus shipping for only CCB regs. I'm not sure but that's a deal for sure. I made my money back on the first one I bought in one set. Acually one shot down 6 games on a race to 7. Made the jump and won the next 6 straight for $200. It was enough to make me kiss it in front of everyone watching before putting it back into the case.

LOL,

C.C.

06-28-2002, 11:17 AM
THANKS 4 THE INFO.I'LL LOOKING 2 GETTING ONE.

Scott Lee
06-28-2002, 02:04 PM
DEADSTROKE...If you're interested, email me, and I can ship one to you! $85...w/case, shipping included.

Scott Lee

Chris Cass
06-28-2002, 07:42 PM
Now that's strong. It's great to have friends. That's a deal for sure.

Regards,

C.C.~~way to go Scott. Now if I could get Kato to buy one, he might impress a girl.hahaha Just kidding my pezzo.

06-29-2002, 09:29 PM
Kato already has!

Voodoo Daddy
06-30-2002, 02:38 AM
See that...people are still nice after all. I wonder I why I thought otherwise...opps...LMFAO!!!

Voodoo

Chris Cass
06-30-2002, 09:39 AM
Hi Voodoo,

I find that the saying you have down at the bottom of your posts, is true. So many people in the room I play in, try to put my game down all the time. I almost believed what they were saying. That's just not right. I don't think they wish I'd lose but, they always say something stupid. They under rate me and I quit trying to impress them. I don't care anymore, what they think. The pressure is off and my game is on. lol

Regards,

C.C.~~thinks Voodoo has the one ahead game going, on all the railbirds. LOLL

AustinFilAm
07-01-2002, 10:06 AM
Hi Scott,
Did a lot of practicing with the Stealth this weekend. Never thought I'd learn how to use a jump cue. Now, I'm fairly confident w/ regular jump shots. Close range full ball jumps coming soon. Thanks for the cue and the jump tips. Looking forward to your lessons on 7/21.

Angelo .... Blackheart and Stealth (A pair of aces)