PDA

View Full Version : Pastor or conman?

Qtec
11-21-2005, 03:17 AM
exposed (http://www.idleriot.com/media/videos/Random/1542/TV_Preacher_Exposed.html)

I hope he believes in hell!

Q

Deeman3
11-21-2005, 07:05 AM
Q,

I agree, there should be a "special" place for these guys. You know, he still is in business, has been reborn and uses a different frequency to hear God!

Deeman

wolfdancer
11-21-2005, 11:40 AM
May the spitit of Tammy Faye Baker, watch over you two non-believers

http://www.tammyfaye.com/images/tammy1.gif

Chopstick
11-21-2005, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Q,

I agree, there should be a "special" place for these guys.

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Yea, Alabama. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This guy is the king of em all. Catch his act sometime. He's a riot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mr. Miracle himself. (http://www.ernestangley.org/)

Deeman3
11-21-2005, 12:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> May the spitit of Tammy Faye Baker, watch over you two non-believers

<font color="blue"> Hey,

I'm a beliver, just not in these guys....

I believe:

In God, not a preacher...

In separation of church and state...but not in removing every reference to God from everything....

In kindness but not in rewriting history, Jimmy Carter...

In a president having a bigger agenda than a voting block...

In Auburn....

In new Simonis....

In the Democratic Party principal of "see we got 'em on the run again, just like 200 &amp; 2004, we don't need solutions. we can just yell at 'em until we win!" Hey, it sould have worked last time, right? We don't need no stinkin' platform......

In America....

In Wolfdancing.....
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman

</font color>

catscradle
11-22-2005, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> exposed (http://www.idleriot.com/media/videos/Random/1542/TV_Preacher_Exposed.html)

I hope he believes in hell!

Q <hr /></blockquote>

I can't see the link, it is blocked by my employer. Is it about Kevin Trudeau /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif, the founder of IPT? All you diabetics can just throw away your insulin and buy his book, his commercial says it has a "natural cure" for diabetes.
P.S. - I'm sure it isn't about KT, but I couldn't resists the oppourtunity to jab him. Instead of selling religion, he is selling "natural cures", but it's all the same BS.

Qtec
11-22-2005, 07:40 AM
This guy makes KT look like a social worker!
Basically he says he is in touch with G-d, but really his wife[ or someone else] comunicates to him via an earpiece giving him info on the poor woman/man who thinks he is for real because he knows her personal info.
The guy is so creepy I wouldnt buy a newspaper from him! I know for sure he wouldnt fool my dog! Winnie would have him in a second. LOL

http://www.members.lycos.nl/agli2/wn2.jpg

Qtec

catscradle
11-22-2005, 07:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> This guy makes KT look like a social worker!
Basically he says he is in touch with G-d, but really his wife[ or someone else] comunicates to him via an earpiece giving him info on the poor woman/man who thinks he is for real because he knows her personal info.
The guy is so creepy I wouldnt buy a newspaper from him! I know for sure he wouldnt fool my dog! Winnie would have him in a second. LOL

Qtec <hr /></blockquote>

That's an old con, and the beat goes on, and the beat goes on ...

Winnie looks like not many people would fool her, but people are easier to fool because they THINK they're smarter than dogs.

Qtec
11-22-2005, 08:48 AM
Winnie is short for Winston! He is anything but feminine!

He has already had 3 junkies.[ he doesnt like junkies- he smells something, I dont know but the reaction is always the same.]
He actually knocked one over [ who tried to rob my girlfriend ] and had him by the throat! The guy jumped out of a doorway as she went round the corner but he didnt see the dog! Ha. Once the dog was persuaded to let go, the guy jumped up and I have never seen a junkie run so fast. LOL
He has also had one guy by the cashpoint machine! It was dark and he the guy didnt see the dog. LOL.
Despite the blood gushing from his arm, he didnt want the police or an ambulance!
Winnie was is always right. He knew what the guy was up to. Dogs just know.

Q.........I,d rather have a good dog than a gun.

Fran Crimi
11-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Wow. I can't believe people fall for this guy. Look at the masses of people flocking to him. It's scary.

Did you hear about the 15 year old in Nepal who supposedly hasn't eaten or drank in 6 months? How can this be? They're calling him "Buddah Boy."

web page (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/11/21/wbuddha21.xml&amp;sSheet=/portal/2005/11/21/ixportal.html)

Chopstick
11-22-2005, 11:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Wow. I can't believe people fall for this guy. Look at the masses of people flocking to him. It's scary.

Did you hear about the 15 year old in Nepal who supposedly hasn't eaten or drank in 6 months? How can this be? They're calling him "Buddah Boy."

web page (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/11/21/wbuddha21.xml&amp;sSheet=/portal/2005/11/21/ixportal.html)

<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Well, looks like he already has a girlfriend. </font color>

miami.craigslist.org &gt; women seeking men &gt; Buddha girl seeks Buddha boy

wolfdancer
11-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Benny Hinn is the worst of the lot....but I have to be very careful when I write that, because Benny has said:
[ QUOTE ]
"Now I'm pointing my finger with the mighty power of God on me. ...You hear this. There are men and women in Southern California attacking me. I will tell you under the anointing now, you'll reap it in your children. You'll never win. ...And you children will suffer. You're attacking me on the radio every night; you'll pay, and your children will. Hear this from the lips of God's servant. You are in danger. Repent, or God Almighty will move his hand. ..." That is what Hinn told an audience on August 7 at Melodyland Christian Center in Southern California.

"The Bible warns us clearly that we must not attack men of God no matter how sinful they may have become or wicked in our eyes," Hinn said. ... <hr /></blockquote>

And Benny is also a prophet:
[ QUOTE ]
Ladies and gentleman, Jesus is shaking the world! Now something else is happening that is to me awesome! Absolutely awesome! The Lord is physically appearing in the Muslim world. I'm telling you, Paul, I am hearing it now more and more and more. Since we preachers cannot go there, Jesus is - just going there Himself. Since we preachers are not permitted to go in, He is just showing up - Himself. You know the Scriptures says clearly that the Lord did appear, did He not? Ah for forty days, isn't that right? And the, and the, and the Scriptures says he, he, he even, he even appeared to Paul. Now we are always thinking, well Jesus can't really preach, preach the Gospel. Who told you that? He was the first one to preach the Gospel. In fact He is the one who came to Paul and said, Paul, I am Jesus. He, He didn't send no angel to do that job. He did it Himself. If Jesus revealed Himself to Paul, why not reveal Himself to a lot more than just Paul? And He is doing it! The reason the Lord had to appear to Paul is because He knew Paul wouldn't listen to nobody else. Now in the case of Cornelius, the angel said send for Peter, 'cause, because Cornelius was, was ready, his heart was right, he'd been in prayer. But here's Paul killing everybody, causing 'em to blaspheme, Jesus said this man won't even listen to an angel, so I'll go do the job myself.[Never send a boy to do a man's work] So He went and knocked him right off his horse and preached the Gospel to him. He's doing the same thing today in the Muslim world. He's appearing, hear this, He is appearing to Muslims, saying I am Jesus of Nazareth! And they're coming to know the Lord! Why are those things happening? It's the last days! Saints, this is why we need to give to the Gospel now more than ever. You know naively say well I gave last year. Forget it! Last year it's gone! That cycle is over with! Seed time - harvest of last year is gone. Every season is a fresh season. We are in a fresh season. What, what you gave last year will not reap you anything this year. What you gave even a few months ago is gone, you got the harvest for that." <hr /></blockquote> ..ah, hidden within this prophesy is an appeal for some more "seed money"

And a couple of more past prophesies
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> The Spirit tells me - Fidel Castro will die - in the 90's. Oooh my! Some will try to kill him and they will not succeed. But there will come a change in his physical health, and he will not stay in power, and Cuba will be visited of God."

[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> "The Lord also tells me to tell you in the mid 90's, about '94-'95, no later than that, God will destroy the homosexual community of America. [audience applauds] But He will not destroy it - with what many minds have thought Him to be, He will destroy it with fire. And many will turn and be saved, and many will rebel and be destroyed."

Finally:

[ QUOTE ]
Now with that kind of record for Benny Hinn, Trinity Broadcasting Network began its Spring 2000 fundraising Praise-A-Thon with some rather astounding claims. On the April 2nd TBN program, Benny Hinn claimed that God is about to make a major move to anoint the people of God, as soon as Israel signs a treaty with the ailing Hafez Al-Assad* of Syria, which will likely be within the next year. This will signal the impending large scale shift of financial wealth from the wicked to those obedient to God. But, in order to benefit from this unprecedented supernatural anointing, you must be obedient to God and sow your financial seed (to TBN) now!

However, its not the money that really concerns God, its your total obedience. The greatest danger that Christians face now, according to Hinn, is disobedience against God by not contributing financially to the coming harvest of God with your seed money! You must be willing to give your all, in order to demonstrate your true obedience. In fact, Benny revealed that God is even now healing those who call in their contributions to TBN. But this is not selling healing for money, he says, it is God blessing those who are truly obedient and worthy to receive his coming unusual anointing! Indeed, God will even be saving people you know as you are calling in your pledge to TBN. Great signs and wonders are anticipated this coming year, and Benny even told Paul Crouch to expect that there will be dead people raised this year! (R. W. Schambach claimed to have raised a dead man on another later TBN program, in addition to healing the blind, deaf, mute, and lame.) The implication is that you will be bypassed by God and miss out on the supernatural anointing to come if you are not totally obedient to God and call in your pledge to TBN now!

* The death of Assad on June 10th 2000 shows that Benny Hinn did not know what he was talking about, and is further proof that he is a false prophet, if any more evidence was needed.

Benny Hinn's failed prophecy of a peace treaty with Syria's Hafez Al-Assad (Real Audio - April 2nd, 2000 by TBN) Note: this clip has been edited for the sake of file size, and has several places where content has been edited out. About a five second pause occurs at those points.

On the 25th of July, 2000 (Real Audio - July 25th, 2000 by TBN) when peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians broke down in Washington, Benny Hinn again appeared on a TBN program and said, regarding the recent death of Hafez Al-Assad and his failure to make peace with Israel, - "...it was God's plan for it not to happen, really."

Perhaps God had not foreseen Assad's death, or neglected to tell Benny about it, and maybe God had also misinformed Benny about His alleged "coming move" that was merely weeks or a few months away. That, or God does not talk to Benny Hinn, and Benny invented the entire "move of God" thing in order to extract money from TBN viewers. Which is more likely? <hr /></blockquote>

Qtec
11-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Benny Hill more like.
Geez. how do these people get away with that?

If the world is coming to an end, why would I want to invest? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

They say the truth is stranger than fiction- I agree.

Q