PDA

View Full Version : Anybody having trouble connecting to AzBilliards?

Scott Lee
11-22-2005, 11:25 AM
I haven't been able to connect to AzBilliards all morning today (No problem last night). I was wondering if anyone else can connect, or if it's just an AOL problem?

Scott Lee

Timberly
11-22-2005, 11:27 AM
I know of a couple of people that were able to get on but they said there's very few there. At one point it was one member and a few guests. I just talked to Eydie and she said that MH is having trouble with his IP. It's not your aol.

Rich R.
11-22-2005, 11:31 AM
I haven't been able to get into AZB all day and neither has someone else I know.
For it to be down this long, Mike must be having major problems. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

KGeeED
11-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Same here. I feel lost. It is like a day without sunshine.

I wonder if anybody is "overflowing" to Inside Pool?

SPetty
11-22-2005, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote KGeeED:</font><hr>I wonder if anybody is "overflowing" to Inside Pool? <hr /></blockquote>So CCB, once King of the Pool Forums, isn't even second?

Timberly
11-22-2005, 11:56 AM
I was just able to get on a few minutes ago. There's currently 26 members and 57 guests... looks like more &amp; more are able to get on now.

wolfdancer
11-22-2005, 12:20 PM
I never have any problems logging on there....'cause I don't go there
this board is about all I can handle...the mental strain of reading Edgr,Debra, Qtec, and several hundred responses to "analyzing Hal" .... mind boggling
and then there is the peripatetic Dr. Dave, hisself...with TPA- 1 thru 1000...and expanding daily
I mean...who has the time???

Cueless Joey
11-22-2005, 12:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I never have any problems logging on there....'cause I don't go there
this board is about all I can handle...the mental strain of reading Edgr,Debra, Qtec, and several hundred responses to "analyzing Hal" .... mind boggling
and then there is the peripatetic Dr. Dave, hisself...with TPA- 1 thru 1000...and expanding daily

<hr /></blockquote>
I do because I ignore aiming system threads, Hal's threads, Dr Dave phsyics threads and googan threads here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I stalk Debra and Wendy so I read their threads there too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

supergreenman
11-22-2005, 12:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I never have any problems logging on there....'cause I don't go there

<hr /></blockquote>

Are you saying Dr. Dave is an Aristotelian? Hmm that sounds like something to aspire to.

J

wolfdancer
11-22-2005, 01:05 PM
You probably never heard about Ari's billiards academy....in which he used the scientific principles, the physics of billiards to teach his philosophy...all the while hustling drachmas from the unsuspecting students

supergreenman
11-22-2005, 02:14 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif : /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CCn7
11-22-2005, 04:24 PM
hey Timberly. so this is where ya hangout in your spare time huh. i havent been able to connect with Az all day either. been spending most my day practicing for the DM classic, almost ready to post my first scores.anyways if i dont see ya at az or here in the next few days have a great thanksgiving and tip a toast to DM. take care

vonn31
11-22-2005, 08:49 PM
I had trouble earlier today but all seems well now.

Later
Hal