PDA

View Full Version : Intelligent design

wolfdancer
11-22-2005, 11:29 AM
In the book:
" The Mating Mind : How Sexual Choice Shaped the Evolution of Human Nature "
The author states:
[ QUOTE ]
Steeped in popular culture, the book mixes theories of runaway selection, fitness indicators, and sensory bias with explanations of why men tip more than women and how female choice shaped (quite literally) the penis. <hr /></blockquote>

Which makes me wonder......what shape was it in before???

Qtec
11-22-2005, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> In the book:
" The Mating Mind : How Sexual Choice Shaped the Evolution of Human Nature "
The author states:
&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Steeped in popular culture, the book mixes theories of runaway selection, fitness indicators, and sensory bias with explanations of why men tip more than women and how female choice shaped (quite literally) the penis. <hr /></blockquote>

Which makes me wonder......what shape was it in before??? <hr /></blockquote>

If you really WANT to know.............................................. .................................................. ...........................................

..........just drop your pants! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry W, couldnt resist. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q........Ha

wolfdancer
11-22-2005, 12:31 PM
The Japanese have a word for people like you:

"Plick"...

But, i gotta give you credit....you're now one up on me

Gayle in MD
11-23-2005, 10:59 PM
LMAO, hey you guys, just think, your favorite thing in the world, and you owe it all to us, AH HA HA HA....

Gayle in Md.

Qtec
11-23-2005, 11:59 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

here's one for you Wolfie. Its a bit risqué - actually, its WELL over the top. Its a clip of Jeffery Ross roasting Pamela Anderson, among others. The guy is outrageous! I LMAO.
ouch! (http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/pamela_Anderson.htm)

Q

wolfdancer
11-24-2005, 09:09 PM
Q, I checked that out...it's funny, though you're not sure you should be laughing.....but I did... lol

Qtec
11-25-2005, 01:15 AM
LOL.
When he made that joke about CL and Kurt cobain!!!!!!!!!!!
I told you he was way out of order but it was for charity! She did volunteer /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif