PDA

View Full Version : My friend can't use her vibrater......

Gayle in MD
11-23-2005, 11:23 PM
She says she sharing a house with two guys, and it's so loud, she's afraid they hear it.

I say, "It couldn't be that loud."

She says,

"It needs a new muffler." /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gayle in Md.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pooltchr
11-24-2005, 06:15 AM
I had a friend with a similar problem. She switched to a battery operated one and put the Honda generator back out in the garage!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

supergreenman
11-24-2005, 08:34 AM
Perhaps she needs to put an aquarium in her bedroom and the air compressor would produce enough noise to cover the noise of her toy.

A boyfriend might be quieter.

J

nAz
11-24-2005, 08:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> She says she sharing a house with two guys,<hr /></blockquote>

Two guys, why does she need a vibrater?

dg-in-centralpa
11-24-2005, 09:01 AM
I agree. Unless it was a H-D vibrator. But with two guys the fun should be never ending.

DG

9 Ball Girl
11-24-2005, 09:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>Two guys, why does she need a vibrater? <hr /></blockquote>

I can think of 101 reasons... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SnakebyteXX
11-24-2005, 10:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> She says she sharing a house with two guys, and it's so loud, she's afraid they hear it.

I say, "It couldn't be that loud."

She says,

"It needs a new muffler." /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gayle in Md.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Tell her she should give this one a try:

eroscillator (http://www.eroscillator.com/)

It looks a little strange and it's not cheap, but it's one of the best I've ever seen (maybe THE best). Super quiet to boot.

Not to mention being recommended by 'Dr. Ruth' - lol.

Snake &lt;-- knows from whence he speaks (for a change).

9 Ball Girl
11-24-2005, 10:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SnakebyteXX:</font><hr>Tell her she should give this one a try:

eroscillator (http://www.eroscillator.com/)

It looks a little strange and it's not cheap, but it's one of the best I've ever seen (maybe THE best). Super quiet to boot.

Not to mention being recommended by 'Dr. Ruth' - lol.

Snake &lt;-- knows from whence he speaks (for a change). <hr /></blockquote>Oh my. Do you think the ribbing is for traction?

wolfdancer
11-24-2005, 12:02 PM
Give your friend my number...I hardly make any noise, couple moans maybe....