PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call - CAT 9 Ball in Arlington, VA

Doctor_D
06-26-2002, 05:42 AM
Good morning:

My I see a show of hands, or listing of screen names, who will be competing and/or attending the CAT 9 Ball Tournament at Champion Billiards in Arlington, Virginia this weekend!

Dr. D.

Doctor_D
06-26-2002, 06:57 AM
/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D. will be there with a special Celebrity guest!!!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

Rich R.
06-26-2002, 07:15 AM
I hope to see you, your guest and the other ladies of C.A.T. on Saturday. Rich R.

Kato
06-26-2002, 08:19 AM
Diana, you're really going to send for me!!!!!!!! Finally. Sorry folks the cats out of the bag. She's bringing Pat Sajack and Kato as special celebrity guests.

Kato

Doctor_D
06-26-2002, 08:25 AM
Good morning Kato:

You would definitely qualify as a special Celebrity guest. However, the CAT is still in the bag as far as the identity of this mystery woman...

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

MikeM
06-26-2002, 09:01 AM
I'll be hangin' out with y'all on Friday and will be back Sunday to see one of you CCB ladies bring home the trophy!

MM...my sons 2nd birthday party and my Mom's retirement party will keep me at home on Saturday, so don't have too much fun.

06-26-2002, 09:16 AM

Rich R.
06-26-2002, 09:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good morning Kato:

You would definitely qualify as a special Celebrity guest. However, the CAT is still in the bag as far as the identity of this mystery woman...

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>
I'll go out on a limb and say that it will NOT be Jan McWorter. LMAO.
Rich R.~~~would make a guess, but would most likely be wrong.

HarryDC
06-26-2002, 09:48 AM
whitewolf,

11:00 hours is when the player meeting and play begins on Saturday. and play begins again on sunday at 11:00 or 12:00 hours. The tournaments have gone so well lately that play has been over around 18:00 hours. Take your choice of time?
I will be there from around 11:00 to 18:00 on Saturday and
Sunday. I will be cheering for Dr. D. to still be playing on
Sunday.

HarryDC

Wally_in_Cincy
06-26-2002, 09:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rich R.:</font><hr> I'll go out on a limb and say that it will NOT be Jan McWorter. LMAO.
<hr></blockquote>

Jan Mc Whorter should be in hiding after her pathetic attempt at color commentary (See the Lee-Thornfeldt match at the Alpine Classic on ESPN).

Rich R.
06-26-2002, 10:02 AM
Whitewolf, I hope to be getting there around 1:30 or so on Saturday. Work in the morning prevents me from making it earlier. I hope to see you and your wife there.
Rich R.~~~I think you made a very good guess.