PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Light Show

Mrs_DG
11-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Check this out! Whoever did this should be credited! The music is TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra). Other than that, I don't know.

http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv

Happy Holidays!
Mrs. DG, DG, and Little DG

Happy to say I spent my day working, while DG & Little DG bravely hit the "Black Friday" crowds at the mall.

wolfdancer
11-25-2005, 05:18 PM
That was amazing....thanks for posting that

Shopping....the day after thanksgiving?????
I'd rather enter the ultimate fighting contest.

dg-in-centralpa
11-25-2005, 05:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>

Shopping....the day after thanksgiving?????
<hr /></blockquote>

Shopping wasn't too bad. We went out for breakfast and then hit the mall. Crowded? Yes but not unbearable.

DG - glutton for punishment

wolfdancer
11-25-2005, 06:20 PM
Glad you survived the madhouse....I learnt my lesson a long time ago.

stickman
11-25-2005, 10:49 PM
Thanks for sharing. That had to be a whole lot of work. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
11-26-2005, 06:56 AM
I love it! I suspect someone who does computer lighting programs for theater or concerts may have found a great use for those skills at home.
Steve

cueball1950
12-01-2005, 09:23 PM
absolutely great light show. my grand kids loved it......mike

BooBoo
12-02-2005, 04:32 AM
That was fantastic! Better than any fireworks show I have seen. It's nice to know that there are still very talented people out there.

Mrs_DG
12-09-2005, 10:08 PM
UPDATE FROM MRS. DG
This is real time video of a house in Ohio. The guy there choreographed the light show to TSO and had it broadcasting on a very low frequency so you could hear it through you car (or boom box) speakers as you went by.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Not too long ago however, he stopped the display after a car accident occured in front of the house caused by people watching the show.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif If you ever get the chance to see Tran-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) - GO! The show is fabulous! Check out their website. tran-siberian.com

Mrs. DG

Happy happy! We have snow! 7" here in south central PA! "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."