PDA

View Full Version : Playing/Breaking cue

Elvis
06-26-2002, 07:30 AM
Currently I am playing, and breaking, with my Predator 2K1. I understand the wear and tear on the cue and everything like that. My question is: For those of you who use a Predator BK, would I notice a big difference in spreading and pocketing balls using a Predator BK vs. my standard Predator? Thanks in advance for replies.

Harold Acosta
06-26-2002, 07:43 AM
Oh boy, another one has fallen for the Predator crap...

SPetty
06-26-2002, 10:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Elvis:</font><hr> For those of you who use a Predator BK, would I notice a big difference in spreading and pocketing balls using a Predator BK vs. my standard Predator? <hr></blockquote>Hi Elvis,

I, too, own a Predator 2K1. I have also had the opportunity to break with a teammate's Predator BK. I believe that you would notice a big difference.

06-26-2002, 08:28 PM
Hey Elvis!
Ignore Harold, he hasn't had his medication today. I wouldn't say you'd notice a big difference, huge is more like it! The BK is a very powerful weapon, especially if your break is already reasonably good. Mine sucks, and I still manage to pop in a ball or three with my BK!

Elvis
06-26-2002, 11:57 PM
Harold who? Thanks Lorri and SPetty for your responses. Nobody around here has a Predator BK so I am thinking I might be the first. Other responses still appreciated though...

06-27-2002, 12:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Oh boy, another one has fallen for the Predator crap... <hr></blockquote>

harold,

i don't know anything about their break cue but i have been shooting with their cheapie sp/wood for goin on a year and i love it.

it ain't crap.

dan

TomBrooklyn
06-27-2002, 05:10 AM
What kind of tip and what is the ferrule material on the Pred BK?

Doctor_D
06-27-2002, 05:33 AM
Good morning Lorri:

"Believe it or not,this isn't my first paper route!"

My dear, if this is true, then why is it that my morning paper is always to be found either in the shrubs or a puddle of water?

Dr. D.

06-27-2002, 07:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Hey Elvis!
Ignore Harold, he hasn't had his medication today. I wouldn't say you'd notice a big difference, huge is more like it! The BK is a very powerful weapon, especially if your break is already reasonably good. Mine sucks, and I still manage to pop in a ball or three with my BK! <hr></blockquote>

Why do pool players always exagerate like this?
I watched efren reyes and a grifis whatever guy who you seem to think are so good players play 8ball, and they didnt make a ball on more then half the breaks.
When i read about pool players on the internet i think WOW!!!
When i see them play i think WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!

cheesemouse
06-27-2002, 06:31 PM
Malcom,
All most everything you say leads me to believe you can't play a lick...... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Harold Acosta
06-27-2002, 09:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Malcolm:</font><hr>
Why do pool players always exagerate like this?
I watched efren reyes and a grifis whatever guy who you seem to think are so good players play 8ball, and they didnt make a ball on more then half the breaks.
When i read about pool players on the internet i think WOW!!!
When i see them play i think WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!! <hr></blockquote>

Tell me about it Malcolm!. Talk about the exagerated properties of the damn Predator! Players who endorse the product do so because of the free perks (shafts) they get for selling the darn product to those that believe in miracles gadgets, and those who purchased it have to believe the have the best shaft/cue in the market because they won't admit they have been robbed!

Predator ~ the best piece of crapwood for your money!

Elvis
06-28-2002, 12:18 AM
Hey Harold, I can certainly see we have pushed one of your buttons here and I apologize for that. I have been playing for many years so it's not a learning and getting better thing. Since getting the Predator I have been beating guys that I normally would lose to. I play in a couple weekly tourneys that I consistenly finished "out of the money" before. Now I have won enough to pay for the "piece of crapwood" and have some cash left over. The guys are talking about hiding my cue. Maybe it is in my mind, maybe it's added confidence, maybe the guys at Predator know a little something to improve someone's game a little. I do not know. What I do know is I am having a lot of fun right now and Predator can keep "robbing me" as long as I am winning...have a good day

06-28-2002, 08:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cheesemouse:</font><hr> Malcom,
All most everything you say leads me to believe you can't play a lick...... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

Why is that?
You think because i say this that i cant recognise good play or something?
Its just that it isnt good play ...

And they always exagerate, dont say it isnt true.
The pool world is stupid, just look at the rules they play.

btw, i realy dont like you saying that and especialy not with that smile.
You have no idea what youre saying.
I havent said anything here that would justify what youre saying.

06-28-2002, 10:50 AM
Cheese although Patrick is almost as rude as I am on here... it does not mean he is incorrect when he says people exaggerate quite a bit on here. And I fail to see any way that you could possibly know how well he plays by the way he types.... would you guess from my typing that I was on last years canadian championship team??
http://www.playpool.com/article.php?sid=27

anyways ive been in a few breaking contests in which you get three breaks 9 counts as 2 balls and you total up allballs made.... if someone breaks a 6 then they will win that event probably 95% of the time so people who say they consistantly make 2-3 balls on the break are full of it.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-28-2002, 11:18 AM
Elvis,.

When you do get your new break cue.. please share your thoughts on its effectiveness.. Thanks in advance.. and I hope it helps.. BTW, I use a Bludworth break cue 19 oz. and it works great..

And, making a ball on the break in 8 or 9 ball, has a lot to do with how well the balls are racked.. even the best players get screwed with bogus racking techniques..

SPetty
06-28-2002, 11:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> Cheese although Patrick is almost as rude as I am on here... <hr></blockquote>Hi d0wnt0wn,

Oops - I know there are some similarities, but there are even bigger differences between Malcolm and Patrick...

06-28-2002, 11:53 AM
ty SPetty

06-28-2002, 06:16 PM
oops my bad
i meant malcolm,

Mike H
06-28-2002, 10:11 PM
Hi Elvis, I've owned both (I currently play with a 2K4), and to be quite honest, I'm not a big fan of the BK. Some guys said that their break has improved b/c of the cue, but the only difference I noticed was that I had a much easier time squatting the CB in the center of the table. I've owned 2 break cues I liked more, a Ted Harris sneaky pete, and my current breaker, a 24 oz. (yes, 24!!) Mali. Both feel truly solid (which I didn't feel with the BK) and were very reasonably priced. I would go with a Mali again if given the option.....for $150, you can't go wrong!

Elvis
06-29-2002, 12:44 AM
Elvis and Crapwood (my cue's new nickname) took first place in a tourney tonight. Beat a guy that I have hardly ever beat before (TWICE-Winners bracket and he came back through losers bracket). Maybe it's the confidence, maybe it's the Predator, not sure, don't care. Again, thanks for all the replies and your thoughts about the Predator BK.

cheesemouse
06-29-2002, 05:47 AM
Malcolm,
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>You have no idea what youre saying.
I havent said anything here that would justify what youre saying.<hr></blockquote>

It's just an instinctive feeling I have about the tone of your posts. I don't believe a person can have little respect for the game and at the same time develope the neccessary skills to play the at a high level. You mentioned something about watching a tape of top players who weren't playing well and took that to mean that somehow had lied about their skills because of that one viewing. When you've played enough you will come to realize certain games or even whole matches are ruled by the pool gods and not by the players skill. I think the popular terminology is $hit happens. I once had a hill/hill game where only the 7,8 and 9 balls remained on the table that game lasted 20 innings from that point and every shot was of an offensive nature; that seven-ball and cue-ball just amazingly came to rest in difficult postions everytime and the game/match was won by a three rail combination/billiards onto the 9 which was actually a safty shot. Everyone watching knew it was the pool gods in play. My point is if you haven't played enough to recognize that '$hit happens' in this game then you also haven't put in the time to play a lick Here is your smiley /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Patrick
06-29-2002, 06:24 AM
It is not the pool gods playing, it is luck. You don't know what happens to the balls. Pros know what will happen with the balls if they miss. Like making a shot to nothing that you would describe.
But this doesn't work when you reach a higher level than that, if the object ball bounches in the jaws of the pocket, it is difficult to calculate where it will go.

Patrick

06-29-2002, 07:52 AM
I had seen matches on trickshooter before and i tought they must be much less players then the top pros ... have seen archer, budy and nick there.
After that ive seen 8 different accu stats matches and they were just as bad.
Im not saying im better, i just know there is so much better play possible than that, they are just good bar players nothing more.
Just see an obvious example of how bad they are compared to what is possible:
A 3cussion player hits a ball then 3 cussions and then another ball, pool players even miss straight one rail kickshots.
Others are the horrible stroke they have, the easy shots they miss and their bad possition play.
Ah and also, they miss 1rail bank shots! they cant make close combination shots either...
So anyways, im not impressed.

06-29-2002, 11:03 AM
Here is a link to Ebay for a Predator break cue that will be ending shortly after 2:00 pm central time. I have nothing to do with this. I'm posting it because of all the interest in Predator's break cues. The current price is $227.50. The reserve is not met yet. And there is a buy it now price of $295.00. So it must be really close to the reserve price now because the reserve price is almost always lower then the buy it now price. Below is the description. I believe this one has the Irish linnen. I'm not sure what it would sell for. But I think I read it goes for about $350 at internet stores.

I guess the person who wanted to know how to make the 9 on the break just has to purchase this cue. Just kidding.

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1839155352

.................................................. .........

PREDATOR
BREAK CUE

This Brand new cue is the ultimate breaking machine.

If you can't snap the nine with this then it is time to take

up golf full time. This cue is 19.5 oz and has the predator 314 shaft

This cue has a beautiful pressed black Irish Linen wrap.

The cue also has an adjustable weight bolt system which enables

you to change the weights on the cue. The weight bolts sell separately!!

The PREDATOR BK Break Cue
Unquestionably the most important shot in both 8 and 9 ball is the first one.
Recognizing the importance of the break, Predator has designed and engineered a cue specifically for breaking.
The additional power and accuracy generated by the Predator BK can be the difference between shooting again or sitting down.

06-29-2002, 07:54 PM
Just stand still and you won't get hit. It's only when they dodge that I get lucky!!!
(There's a reason I don't play baseball, you know!)

06-29-2002, 08:04 PM
Gee Malcolm, I didn't mean to get you going too. I guess I should have been more literal. When I make a ball, I'm making 1-3. I'm making balls on the snap about 60% of the time now. Before the BK it was about 45%. I know these percentages because I actually practice my slop shots (Oops, I mean breaks) once a week, and record the results.
Good Lord man, lighten up. If you're not careful, some alien ship is going to pick you up for an unorthodox prostate exam!

Harold Acosta
06-29-2002, 08:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Elvis:</font><hr> Hey Harold, I can certainly see we have pushed one of your buttons here and I apologize for that. I have been playing for many years so it's not a learning and getting better thing. Since getting the Predator I have been beating guys that I normally would lose to. I play in a couple weekly tourneys that I consistenly finished "out of the money" before. Now I have won enough to pay for the "piece of crapwood" and have some cash left over. The guys are talking about hiding my cue. Maybe it is in my mind, maybe it's added confidence, maybe the guys at Predator know a little something to improve someone's game a little. I do not know. What I do know is I am having a lot of fun right now and Predator can keep "robbing me" as long as I am winning...have a good day <hr></blockquote>

Everything is in your mind. You may have better confidence now that you have a "high priced" cue but you cannot have gotten better because of the "crapwood cue."

So, does your cue alone beat other players? No, I don't think so. You beat them with your play, not because of the Predator. Predator is a "hype" cue, not a "magic" cue.

The guys at Predator somehow figured out how to "push people's buttons" and have created a "ficticious, magical wand cue." If the properties of this cue is so great, why haven't we seen other cuemakers follow on Predators patent?

Keep having your fun, your entitled to it but please come down to earth about the Predator "crapwood".

06-29-2002, 08:14 PM
Uhh, PFI studios, Meucci, two others who's names escape me right now, look in the back of your BD issues.

Harold Acosta
06-29-2002, 08:19 PM
How many players? Three? The "magic wand" worked? Gee, I must try my Predator shaft again. Maybe I can become a World Champ!

Man, I have to be missing something....maybe I need steroids...

What the heck, keep having fun, and let us know all the tournaments you win, O.K.?

MikeM
06-29-2002, 08:20 PM
Dr. D showed me her new Dominiak with its 8 piece shaft yesterday. It's the wave of the future Harold.

MM

06-29-2002, 08:34 PM
partial snip from Harolds message:

If the properties of this cue is so great, why haven't we seen other cuemakers follow on Predators patent?
.................................................. .........

Others cuemakers do make shafts similar or based on some of the same principals that Predator uses.
Ray Schuler shafts are also sectioned together like Predator's. And there are a few others. And from everything I've read all these cues are rated as being excellent in playability. I'm not sure but Schuler for one, might have been making his shafts that way before Predator.

Harold Acosta
06-29-2002, 08:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Uhh, PFI studios, Meucci, two others who's names escape me right now, look in the back of your BD issues. <hr></blockquote>

Which one, Lorri?

06-29-2002, 08:48 PM
You could start with March of '99 and continue through present. Really Harold, why so vicious about Predator? Did they charge you double? Did they take unflattering pics of you? Did they make unwelcome advances, or cast doubts upon your manhood? What? Isn't it about time to tone down the rhetoric Harold? You aren't getting any converts here, and it's not likely that situation will change any time soon.
So, I've answered your question, are you going to answer any of mine? I'm not really interested in the answer to any of the questions posted above, I'm interested in the one I asked about 4 posts above this.

cheesemouse
06-29-2002, 09:53 PM
Harold,
Your preaching to the choir....we all got'm and like'm. Sorry about your luck, buddy!!!!!

Elvis
06-30-2002, 12:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Harold Acosta:</font><hr>You may have better confidence now that you have a "high priced" cue but you cannot have gotten better because of the "crapwood cue."<hr></blockquote>

Actually, Harold, I think Crapwood HAS improved my shot making a bit. Confidence level has gone up also. Probably a combination of both. As far as the cost I would rather pay the $400 for the Predator 2K1 than the $500-$700 that I had paid for some of the other cues I have played with.

06-30-2002, 06:02 AM
Harold nobody sais youre gonna win because of the predator, but it has lower deflection and thats the reason i bought it.
What else could possibly be different?
Thats all the playability a cue has, it has to be straight, good speed and low deflection.
Ofcource if you never play with sidespin you wont notice any difference :-)
And for the people with a short bridge and a bad stroke a high deflection cue is probably better for making balls.

Basicaly if a cue has half the deflection you can use twice the amount of spin with the same accuracy.
Im not saying the predator has half deflection ok! Its better thats all.

06-30-2002, 06:06 AM
Lorri im not patrick ok...
And dont be so stupid about the alien thing.
Im just sick of people always exagerating, realy its very anoying.
Like another guy in another topic talking about someone who makes long jumpshots and pockets the balls???
How come he can do it and pros can not?
You can only realy make it if its a 100% shot, otherwise it is just luck and you shouldnt talk about it like this.

Harold Acosta
06-30-2002, 10:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> You could start with March of '99 and continue through present. Really Harold, why so vicious about Predator? Did they charge you double? Did they take unflattering pics of you? Did they make unwelcome advances, or cast doubts upon your manhood? What? Isn't it about time to tone down the rhetoric Harold? You aren't getting any converts here, and it's not likely that situation will change any time soon.
So, I've answered your question, are you going to answer any of mine? I'm not really interested in the answer to any of the questions posted above, I'm interested in the one I asked about 4 posts above this. <hr></blockquote>

You know Lorri, I dont give a $hit what you think about me but I really wonder now if you a male lesbian and that is why you are always challenging me.

Do you have to prove your manhood?

Harold Acosta
06-30-2002, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Elvis:</font><hr>
Actually, Harold, I think Crapwood HAS improved my shot making a bit. Confidence level has gone up also. Probably a combination of both. As far as the cost I would rather pay the $400 for the Predator 2K1 than the $500-$700 that I had paid for some of the other cues I have played with. <hr></blockquote>

Oh, so now your "thinking" it has improved your shot making ability. Are you "certain" or do you "think" it has?

If you are certain, sell your other high priced cues. If you think, better keep them cues around, you might need them when you get tired of the "Predator Magic Wand."

Harold Acosta
06-30-2002, 11:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cheesemouse:</font><hr> Harold,
Your preaching to the choir....we all got'm and like'm. Sorry about your luck, buddy!!!!! <hr></blockquote>

Luck? What luck? I'm a consumate player, a world champ, I can beat anyone I want, at anytime, anyplace! All I have to do is bring out the "Predator Crapwood Shaft" and I'm invincible! I will run-out all my games whenever I'm not making the 9 on the break! I will run probably 9, 11, or 13 racks without any other player having a break to reach the table! I don't need luck, I need to bring out the Predator again! Man, I just can't wait to give you all the news tomorrow that I am winning like crazy, and that I will beat anyone and everyone that comes into my path! Gee, these steriods are really working for me! I will be invicible! Watch out Efren, Strickland, nobody, and everybody! Woa, someone, please stop me!

06-30-2002, 12:21 PM
Harold,
I don't need to prove anything. As far as being a lesbian or a male (they are two different things you know), why not ask someone who's met me? I'm sure you wouldn't believe me if I did bother to set you straight. Why am I always challenging you? Because I think you spout some of the stupidest, most ignorant bullshit I've ever heard, and then refuse to support it with facts when asked to elaborate on your opinions. And Harold, opinions are all any of us on this board have to share. You know, conversations where you say, "Well this is what works for me...." and someone else replies, "Really? That's interesting. I don't do it that way because this is what works for me." and so forth. Don't they have that down there in whatever little island nation you're from? In my opinion Harold, your world is about this () big, and you like it that way. If it works for you, great, but don't expect the rest of us to shrink down to your size. I can almost see the steam coming out of your ears right now because you think I've insulted you Harold. Well, I have, but then, you started it by telling me I'm an ignorant idiot who is unable to distinguish between fact and hype, simply by virtue of my cue choice. I don't think you're a moron because you shoot with a Cuetec, or whatever you play with, I and many others on this forum would appreciate the same courtesy from you.

cheesemouse
06-30-2002, 01:17 PM
See Harold, now that wasn't so hard to do was it. I'm glad you finally saw the error of your ways, now you go get that Predator shaft back out and maybe if your a good little boy you won't have to take so much weight from your wife. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif LOL

Scott Lee
06-30-2002, 01:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Malcolm:</font><hr> I had seen matches on trickshooter before and i tought they must be much less players then the top pros ... have seen archer, budy and nick there.
After that ive seen 8 different accu stats matches and they were just as bad.
Im not saying im better, i just know there is so much better play possible than that, they are just good bar players nothing more. So anyways, im not impressed. <hr></blockquote>

Malcom...You continue to show your complete ignorance about this sport. Johnny Archer, Buddy Hall, and Nick Varner are
"just good bar players, nothing more" ? LOL That's good one! ROTFLMAO Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I guess the fact that each of them has won World Championships means nothing?You're not even fit to carry their cue cases!

Scott Lee

Elvis
06-30-2002, 03:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Oh, so now your "thinking" it has improved your shot making ability. Are you "certain" or do you "think" it has?

If you are certain, sell your other high priced cues. If you think, better keep them cues around, you might need them when you get tired of the "Predator Magic Wand." <hr></blockquote>
Harold, I think you are having a problem reading what I have typed. I will give you a short review of the statements I have made:
1. "MAYBE it's in my mind, MAYBE it's added confidence, MAYBE the guys at Predator know a little something to improve someone's game a little. I do not know."
2. "MAYBE it's the confidence, MAYBE it's the Predator, NOT SURE, DON'T CARE"
3. "I THINK Crapwood has improved my shot making a bit, confidence has gone up, PROBABLY a combination of both."

You, Harold, are the only person here that has been referring to it as a "magic wand". It's guys like you that spout off before they read, or understand, something that is frustrating to others and I sincerely hope you don't bust a blood vessel or something because I would not wish that upon anyone. Take care of yourself cause the world needs people like you in it.
I HAVE sold the other cues and purchased the less expensive Predator. I have a hard time keeping a cue for more than 2-3 months because I like to try different things to see what I think. I WILL leave you with one thing I DO know: Someone deciding to shoot with a Predator is making a choice and that is their right to do. They should not have to put up (but we will) with guys like you criticizing their choices. You can have the last word as I will not respond to any of your posts from this moment on.

MikeM
06-30-2002, 05:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Harold Acosta:</font><hr>

You know Lorri, I dont give a $hit what you think about me but I really wonder now if you a male lesbian and that is why you are always challenging me.

Do you have to prove your manhood?

<hr></blockquote>

If she is she's got a helluva disguise! (Carl too!)

MM...LMAO

Harold Acosta
06-30-2002, 07:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Harold,
I don't need to prove anything. As far as being a lesbian or a male (they are two different things you know), why not ask someone who's met me? I'm sure you wouldn't believe me if I did bother to set you straight. Why am I always challenging you? Because I think you spout some of the stupidest, most ignorant bullshit I've ever heard, and then refuse to support it with facts when asked to elaborate on your opinions. And Harold, opinions are all any of us on this board have to share. You know, conversations where you say, "Well this is what works for me...." and someone else replies, "Really? That's interesting. I don't do it that way because this is what works for me." and so forth. Don't they have that down there in whatever little island nation you're from? In my opinion Harold, your world is about this () big, and you like it that way. If it works for you, great, but don't expect the rest of us to shrink down to your size. I can almost see the steam coming out of your ears right now because you think I've insulted you Harold. Well, I have, but then, you started it by telling me I'm an ignorant idiot who is unable to distinguish between fact and hype, simply by virtue of my cue choice. I don't think you're a moron because you shoot with a Cuetec, or whatever you play with, I and many others on this forum would appreciate the same courtesy from you. <hr></blockquote>

Lorri, a male lesbian is the woman who acts as the male in the relationship, but then I shouldn't be "explaining" this to you since you wouldn't "comprehend".

Now going to the real subject...Talk about bullshit and bigotry!

For your info, I am an American, born and raised in the US, a white honky, red hair, educated in the US and PR, Army servicemen, can speak, write and lecture in Spanish and English, living in a tiny Island Nation, and most importantly can "explain" but cannot "comprehend" for you.

So what were you saying about our tiny Island Nation? I'm probably more American than you! You see, you are also stupid, ignorant, and talk a lot of bull$hit! Now dear, I feel we are even...

and no, steam is not coming out of my ears, like I've said before, I don't give a $[censored] about you. I'm sure laughing my a$$ out loud. You see, you have fallen in your own trap my dear!

So if you cannot stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

Anything else, mommy dearest?

Harold Acosta
06-30-2002, 07:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Elvis:</font><hr>
Harold, I think you are having a problem reading what I have typed. I will give you a short review of the statements I have made:
1. "MAYBE it's in my mind, MAYBE it's added confidence, MAYBE the guys at Predator know a little something to improve someone's game a little. I do not know."
2. "MAYBE it's the confidence, MAYBE it's the Predator, NOT SURE, DON'T CARE"
3. "I THINK Crapwood has improved my shot making a bit, confidence has gone up, PROBABLY a combination of both."

You, Harold, are the only person here that has been referring to it as a "magic wand". It's guys like you that spout off before they read, or understand, something that is frustrating to others and I sincerely hope you don't bust a blood vessel or something because I would not wish that upon anyone. Take care of yourself cause the world needs people like you in it.
I HAVE sold the other cues and purchased the less expensive Predator. I have a hard time keeping a cue for more than 2-3 months because I like to try different things to see what I think. I WILL leave you with one thing I DO know: Someone deciding to shoot with a Predator is making a choice and that is their right to do. They should not have to put up (but we will) with guys like you criticizing their choices. You can have the last word as I will not respond to any of your posts from this moment on. <hr></blockquote>

Elvis, I am not having a problem with reading what you have typed, I have the problem with the bull$[censored] you write.

Elvis, I am not the only person badmouthing the Predator, I could try to "explain" but you also wouldn't "comprehend." What I'm saying is that the "magic wand thing" is in your head and nahhhh, I won't bust a blood vessel or something because of you.

I will take care of myself cause the world needs people like me to bring the ones like you down to earth!

You have sold your other cues to purchase less expensive Predator because you have found your "magic wand." You had a hard time keeping a cue for more than 2-3 months because you believed in miracles but you have found it, so don't worry about the likes of me.

I WILL leave you with one thing I DO know: Someone deciding to shoot with a Predator is making a BAD choice and that is my right to say so....

I will keep reading your posts to learn what other accomplishments you will have with the magical wand. Maybe, I will learn a thing or two...and I'm very happy since I had the last word!

06-30-2002, 09:15 PM
Gee Harold, I'd like to say something, if only I could figure out what the hell you're talking about? I didn't say much of anything about your Island, though I certainly could have, had I cared to act stupid or bigoted. Fact is, all I know of Puerto Rico is that it is a big tourist destination. Oh, and my cousin had some pretty nasty things to say about it (he spent a month working there for GE Showpower) but I don't repeat hearsay and I don't support prejudice.
I too was born and raised in America, though I don't feel this qualifies me to do anything particularly special. I also find it interesting that you seem to "comprehend" all of the intricate nuances of a lesbian relationship. In fact, you've proven quite an expert on the subject of homosexuality. Things that make you go Hmmmm. I have no idea what trap you are talking about, and I'm an excellant cook. I will leave you with one bit of advice Harold. If you're asking for a battle of wits with me Sir, you'd better come loaded for bear, because right now all you're shooting is blanks, and we are the ones having the last laugh!