PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Scott Lee on his marriage

Gayle in MD
11-28-2005, 09:45 AM
I am pleased to announce, Scott Lee was married about two weeks ago. Here's wishing him all the best, and his new wife, Patti!

Gayle in Md.

Qtec
11-28-2005, 10:25 AM
So thats why he bought a Limbsaver X-1. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL
Now he will finally be able to use the Extension that he's kept it its case for the last few years! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats Scott.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

catscradle
11-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Congrats Scott. I tied the know 29+ years ago and haven't regreted it, though I'm not sure the wife hasn't asked herself what she got herself into now and again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fran Crimi
11-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Congratulations Scott! Wishing many years of happiness to you both.

Fran

Rich R.
11-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Congrats Scott. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Will your new wife be keeping you company on the road? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Scott Lee
11-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Rich...Yes, Patti will be traveling with me on the tour. She's the best thing to happen to me, and I'm looking forward to a long and happy life together! Of course, everyone will want to know..."Does she play pool?" LOL
Well, she's now learning the game, as a complete beginner.
So, I expect within a year or two, she'll be giving Allison the 8! LOL...I WISH! She did, however, watch and listen from the sidelines, at the pool school Randy & I did in Chicago last Sept., and picked up an amazing amount just watching! Thanks to everyone. We're very happy!

Scott /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
11-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Congratulations Scott. Can't wait till the next lesson to meet your new wife.

eg8r <~~~will have to practice now, can't let another newbie pass me up /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
11-28-2005, 01:15 PM
R U NUTZ!! a single man traveling around the country meeting new women every time, why get married?? Hmm with that in mind and you still got married that tells me she must be really special...Congratulations to both of you Scott. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cueless Joey
11-28-2005, 02:33 PM
My condolences to Patti. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You know after a million miles on the road, sooner or later you'd find a lovely woman to hustle all the way to the altar. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I hope she didn't fall for that oceanfront property in Alabama. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Congrats Scott.
I'll remember we can't have dinner at a gentleman's club after shooting at Hollywood Billiards next time . /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Congratulations Scott, all the best!

No, nAz, not everyone is a wanderer like you. <rolls eyes>

dg-in-centralpa
11-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Congratulations Scott!

DG

Scott Lee
11-28-2005, 03:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Congrats Scott.
I'll remember we can't have dinner at a gentleman's club after shooting at Hollywood Billiards next time . /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Joey...Was that Thai restaurant a "gentlemen's club"? LOL
Either I was asleep, or those "dancers" aka waitresses had way too many clothes on! LMAO Actually, my wife is so cool, she would go a place like that, with me, if I asked her...but I wouldn't! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott

Barbara
11-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Congrats Scott!! And Best Wishes to Patti!! I look forward to meeting her at the SBE!

Barbara

pooltchr
11-28-2005, 06:18 PM
Congrats, Scott. I can't believe you found someone who is willing to sleep in the car with you. Guess you're going to have to get one of those nice motorhomes so you can let her travel in style!!

Can't wait to meet her, the next time we get together!

Steve

Candyman
11-29-2005, 12:12 PM
YOU DA MAN!!! O happy days are here again. I hope you bring Patti to NC the next trip. Congrats to both of you. Lock

Scott Lee
11-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I have met my match, and am looking forward to a happy life together. Patti will indeed be traveling with me, which just makes traveling that much better! We both look forward to seeing all of you, around the country. Thanks again!

Scott &amp; Patti

Barry
11-29-2005, 06:03 PM
CONGRATS to you both, Scott. I wish you a long and happy life together.

Barry

stickman
11-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Congratulations and best wishes Scott. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

heater451
12-03-2005, 01:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> . ..Well, she's now learning the game, as a complete beginner.
<hr /></blockquote>Wow, that's gotta be tough---Being a pool instructor, and traveling with a student-wife. Are you going to have a 3rd-party relay your instructions?---My wife doesn't listen to anything I say, until someone else says it to her!

Just kidding, Scott. Congratulations to both of you, and I hope to meet with you the next time you get through the South.

============================

Scott Lee
12-14-2005, 08:50 AM
Al...Thanks! Actually, Patti, being a 30-yr h.s. &amp; college english, drama &amp; music teacher, TAKES and GIVES directions very well. Since we both have highly developed communication skills (and I have the patience of Job!), she has no problem learning from me! I think we'll have a lot of fun playing together over the years to come. I look forward to seeing you sometime in Hotlanta!

Scott