PDA

View Full Version : Help

06-26-2002, 10:06 AM
Anybody know how to contact Riley Pitchford?, or any other link for oversized eyeglass frames for pool?? Thanks

Chris Cass
06-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Oh, JimS knows this one. He has some shooter glasses too.

C.C.

SPetty
06-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Rip was recently looking into this one too. In fact, he still owes me an answer on his other post!

heater451
06-26-2002, 02:19 PM
This link goes to a site that's down, but there is a 'mail to:' link on the page: http://www.larp.com/~eyewear/

I also found these:

http://www.franeloptical.com/content.php?s=23

http://www.eyeglass.com/8balforbil.html

Rip
06-26-2002, 11:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> Rip was recently looking into this one too. In fact, he still owes me an answer on his other post!
<hr></blockquote>

I sent you personal privatized response days ago but it's possible I lost my stupid connection while sending and it. As for the frames, I'm looking at several options but I'll definitely have my own local eye doc install the lenses. I have a pair of large aviator style frames that I use with polarized lenses for fishing that might do the job. I'm also looking at Decot HyWyds and the ones mentioned in this thread deserve a look as well. I'm leaning towards a light yellow tint--after all, the jaundiced look is "in style" this year isn't it? LOL! I'm looking forward to seeing what I've been missing. I meant I'm looking forward to seeing and NOT missing as often. LOOK OUT CC--I'M COMING AFTER YOU! Of course I'll need more weight than the law allows and you'll need to use the famous toe bridge made famous by Fran. LOL, Rip~~hey, would somebody please turn on the lights!

SPetty
06-27-2002, 08:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rip:</font><hr> I sent you personal privatized response days ago but it's possible I lost my stupid connection while sending and it. <hr></blockquote>Thanks, Rip. I didn't get the personal message. Hope your computer woes get better.

Chris Cass
06-27-2002, 09:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rip:</font><hr> LOOK OUT CC--I'M COMING AFTER YOU! Of course I'll need more weight than the law allows and you'll need to use the famous toe bridge made famous by Fran. LOL, Rip~~hey, would somebody please turn on the lights! <hr></blockquote>

Why RIP, I never said one word about you I swear. It was all SPetty. I envited her over to the house and she asked to use my puter to see what was going on the CCB. I said ok. I went out to by some black olives and twizzlers for orderves(sp) and when I returned. I had been locked out of my house. I banged on the door but she wouldn't let me in. I swear she lost it. Finally, she let me in and mysteriously my computer wasn't working. I just found the problem now, after a mth of troubleshooting. It was unplugged. Whew, glad I took 2 yrs of electronics. I might have never found the problem.

Regards,

C.C.~~makes no sence, a blind guy spotting a guy with glasses.LMAO can't wait to see Fran to kick your a$$. hahahaha

SPetty
06-27-2002, 11:25 AM
hahaha - that's what you get for forgetting to bring the Tequila!

SPetty~~~trying to remember why this story sounds so familiar...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Why RIP, I never said one word about you I swear. It was all SPetty. I envited her over to the house and she asked to use my puter to see what was going on the CCB. I said ok. I went out to by some black olives and twizzlers for orderves(sp) and when I returned. I had been locked out of my house. I banged on the door but she wouldn't let me in. I swear she lost it. Finally, she let me in and mysteriously my computer wasn't working. I just found the problem now, after a mth of troubleshooting. It was unplugged. Whew, glad I took 2 yrs of electronics. I might have never found the problem.

Regards,

C.C.~~makes no sence, a blind guy spotting a guy with glasses.LMAO can't wait to see Fran to kick your a$$. hahahaha <hr></blockquote>