PDA

View Full Version : Fellini Case

leonkush
12-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Hello,

I have a Fellini case and have been looking for a similar styled case which take two butts and two shafts.

The main part of the case that I like is that it lacks a front pouch thus looking clean and sleek.

I belive that Fellini only made the cases 1 x 2 - does anyone know of 2 x 2 case with the same look?

Cheers

Leon

Bassn7
12-02-2005, 11:46 PM
You are correct, the Fellini's are all 1x2. Just some whatever info: I practice three times a week with the creator and maker of the Fellini, Bob Hempel, my friend and teacher.

leonkush
12-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Does he still make cases?

I would be interested in having a fellini custom made to fit 2 butts and 2 shafts?

Cheers

Leon

Pizza Bob
12-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Leon:

Hempel has made a few recent 1x2's but I don't think he was ever set-up to do 2x4's. Also, haven't seen anything out of Hempel for about three or more years now.

Ron Thomas makes this style case and makes it in a 2x4, I believe. Look on Indy Q's website for some of Ron's work. Most 2x4's that you will see will have a pouch, but I'm sure that Ron will be happy to build you one without. Ron doesn't have a website, but if you search AZB forums you'll find his contact info.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

leonkush
12-03-2005, 10:07 PM
cheers will try and find his contact details

Leon

tateuts
12-04-2005, 06:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bassn7:</font><hr> You are correct, the Fellini's are all 1x2. Just some whatever info: I practice three times a week with the creator and maker of the Fellini, Bob Hempel, my friend and teacher. <hr /></blockquote>

When you see Bob, can you ask him to look at this section of my site?

http://www.palmercollector.com/FelliniCases.html

Can you ask him to e-mail me through the site or send me his phone number privately. I am looking to get more biographical information on Bob and generally check accuracy of the information on the site.

Thanks,

Chris