PDA

View Full Version : EUROWEST CUES& BLATT BILLIARDS N.Y.C.

CarolNYC
12-04-2005, 07:44 AM
I would like to congratulate Eurowest Cues(owned by Markus Funk&Andreas Stahl,Germany,and who,by the way, are one of my sponsors), for sealing a deal with Blatt Billiards,NYC through Victor Stein, (who is a sweetheart) for Blatt to be the Exclusive EUROWEST CUES distributor in the US-you gotta love NY!!!!!!! :grin /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif-
I would like to thank Victor for taking the time to look at the cues produced by Andreas-so thank you Victor!

Markus came to NY this past Wednesday-I met him on Thursday at Blatt-had lunch and the negotiations were on-I value Victors opinion of cues and all I can say is "WOW"-the cues Markus brought with him were absolutely beautiful-good job ANdreas-I love you guys and Im so proud to be a part of you!
Ummmmm, and the only part I played in this deal was the phonecall,ha ha ha ha-it was up to them to present the cues and what a presentation it was!Great job!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Go Eurowest!
Carol~very honored and proud /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

dg-in-centralpa
12-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Congratulations! They are gorgeous cues and I would love to own one sometime. Maybe when I hit the lottery.LOL

DG

CarolNYC
12-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks Duane-your a sweetie!
See ya soon and you'll see more of them at SBE!
Carol~has dinner scheduled with Duane&Mary&Steve.........and so on and on and on......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
12-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey Duane,
I just wanted to mention that Victor Stein wrote the "Billiard Encyclopedia" and I believe edited the first edition of "the Bluebook of Cues", so his opinion is a very respectable one,ya know!
ALSO, now I have to thank MIAMI VOODOO STEVE-THANKYOU ,thankyou, I NEVER,EVER forget!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Drop1
12-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Love the cues,blown away.Why don't they post the exchange rate for the euro. I gotta have a shot at playing with one:eighteen ounce 12mil tip yeah oh yeah.

cueball1950
12-04-2005, 10:20 PM
what can i say Carol. you have done it again. Great job. Been missing your posts lately. hope to see yopu play again real soon..................................mike

CarolNYC
12-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Hey Mike,
Will you be at Superbilliards this year?
And hey, THANKS! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

CarolNYC
12-05-2005, 03:32 AM
Hey there Drop,
Glad you like them-18 oz/12 mil sounds good to me,although ,I shoot with 19 oz./12.5 /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
as for Euro/american rate, I found this on an exchange website:

1000 Euro(s) = 1171.5 American Dollar(s)

1 USD = 0.85361 EUR
1 EUR = 1.1715 USD
Well at least no more phone calls to Germany,jeesh, I was using a calling card LMAO-now all anyone has to do is call BLATT /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gifIf your at SBE, Im certain you will have that chance, also, they have come out with a new break/jump cue,too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Take care!
Carol

Barbara
12-05-2005, 08:33 AM
Congrats Carol!! Way to go with Victor Stein and Blatt!!

And congrats on your 3rd place finish on the JPNEWT Tour!! I'll see you in Vero Beach in January!!

Barbara

CarolNYC
12-06-2005, 03:42 AM
Thanks Barb,
And,uhhhh...5th isnt too shabby either,girl /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol~Vero Beach,here we come!singing."oh,the weather
outside is frightful,............" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Voodoo Daddy
12-06-2005, 08:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I'll see you in Vero Beach in January!!
Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

AS IN FLORIDA?

Barbara
12-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey Voodoo!!

Yep!! It's the Regional Tour Championships at Cunningham's Pool and Darts!!

The top 6 from each tour are invited to play. Top prize is a free ride into all 7 WPBA events for 2006. And I think they're paying out the top half of the field. We're going to make a mini vacay of it and hit Orlando and Disney World since I've never been there!

Hey Barry!! I'm going to Disney World!!! Woohooooooo!!!

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
12-06-2005, 03:44 PM
Damn, I wish I could come along. It's starting to feel like winter here. Possible major snow storm on Thursday. Lucky us.... Good Luck to you and Barbara.

DG-counting the days to SBE

CarolNYC
12-07-2005, 03:31 AM
Yep,
And when I get there, I'll be looking for you or .......I'll just call your cell and wake you up /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
See ya,
Carol

CarolNYC
12-07-2005, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's starting to feel like winter here <hr /></blockquote>
LMAO-yeah, its only 29 degrees-we'll wait till it hits the teens,then I guess we'll call it winter,lmao! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope the weather will be nice in Florida,cause, last Tuesday I had to fly down to Ft. Lauderdale for one day-stayed overnight at the Seminole Hardrock and flew back home Wednesday morning-(I was short 900 miles to be elite status,LMAO,I know,Im crazy,but its worth it /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif,anyways, it was VERY cloudy,rainy and foggy-OMG-as we were driving to the airport,I couldnt see a thing,then all of sudden it was clear-weird..........
See ya soon,Duane /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Carol~would be happy with 65/sunny!!!!!1

Rich R.
12-07-2005, 03:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> LMAO-yeah, its only 29 degrees-we'll wait till it hits the teens,then I guess we'll call it winter,lmao! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
It must be winter. My car thermometer said 19 degrees this morning. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Voodoo Daddy
12-07-2005, 11:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Hey Voodoo!!

Yep!! It's the Regional Tour Championships at Cunningham's Pool and Darts!!

The top 6 from each tour are invited to play. Top prize is a free ride into all 7 WPBA events for 2006. And I think they're paying out the top half of the field. We're going to make a mini vacay of it and hit Orlando and Disney World since I've never been there!

Hey Barry!! I'm going to Disney World!!! Woohooooooo!!!

I know your gettin' older Barbara but I love ya anyways. You told me all about it but the DATES!!!!

dg-in-centralpa
12-07-2005, 03:33 PM
We've had it in the teens overnight with wind. I'm freezing my a$$ and it's not in the heart of winter. Snow predictions are 3-6 inches and if the storm hits just right, maybe 18 inches. I'm so thrilled /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

DG

Barbara
12-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

January 28th and 29th.

See you there?

Barbara

Voodoo Daddy
12-07-2005, 04:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Oh! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

January 28th and 29th.

See you there?

YES...concider me there!!! Saturday evening and all day Sunday!!

Scott Lee
12-08-2005, 01:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
It's starting to feel like winter here <hr /></blockquote>
LMAO-yeah, its only 29 degrees-we'll wait till it hits the teens,then I guess we'll call it winter,lmao! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carol~would be happy with 65/sunny!!!!!1 <hr /></blockquote>

Ah youse girls have it easy! It's minus 20 right now in the old Bozone...and there's NO wind chill either! LOL
Oh yeah, and there's also 3 feet of snow on the ground, down here in the valley...8 feet up in the mountains! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif brrrrr! Florida DOES sound good about now! Good luck to both you and Barbara!

Scott

CarolNYC
12-08-2005, 03:50 AM
Hey there Scott,
How are you?
[ QUOTE ]
3 feet of snow on the ground, down here in the valley...8 feet up in the mountains! brrrrr! Florida DOES sound good about now! Good luck to both you and Barbara!
<hr /></blockquote>

Hmmmmmmmmm, a valley and mountains,sounds absolutely beautiful /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif At least the snow will stay white for a few days-you know what its like in NYC the NEXT day-ugh-slushcity /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Hey, why dont you come down to Vero Beach? This is going to be a jam up tournament considering the top 6 players from each regional tour gather together to compete for ALL WPBA entries- and we have some excellent top players out there,ya know?
The FIRST regional championship was in 10/01 run by Mike Hurst(who ,by the way, I love /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif )when he ran the California womens tour-Ikumi Ushiroda was the winner!
This one is going to be awesome and Im glad it'll be in Florida-just one day of warm sun will do me fine /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks for the "good luck" and if I dont see you there-I guess, AGAIN, I'll serch for you at SBE!
Take care!
Carol

CarolNYC
12-08-2005, 03:53 AM
I here ya Duane,
Im just east of you-as a kid, I couldnt wait for it to snow,NOW,snow means WORK!LMAO!
See ya,
Carol~doesnt care-going to golf course sledding! FORE!:p

Rich R.
12-08-2005, 04:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Ah youse girls have it easy! It's minus 20 right now in the old Bozone...and there's NO wind chill either! LOL
Oh yeah, and there's also 3 feet of snow on the ground, down here in the valley...8 feet up in the mountains! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif brrrrr! Florida DOES sound good about now! Good luck to both you and Barbara! <hr /></blockquote>
Scott, that all sounds beautiful, but you will have to take a picture and send it.
I ain't coming to visit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dg-in-centralpa
12-08-2005, 09:15 AM
Isn't that the truth! As a kid, snow meant possibility of a day off, and great sledding. Now it means shoveling, and sledding? I'm too tired after shoveling to sled. That's when the daughter decides to throw snow balls at me.LOL

Duane

John_Madden
12-08-2005, 07:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr>

Ah youse girls have it easy! It's minus 20 right now in the old Bozone...and there's NO wind chill either! LOL
Oh yeah, and there's also 3 feet of snow on the ground, down here in the valley...8 feet up in the mountains! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif brrrrr! Florida DOES sound good about now! Good luck to both you and Barbara!

Scott <hr /></blockquote>
Scott
We have the minus going on too and its only 7:30pm with cloud cover - maybe a foot of snow on the driveway. Just got a call from one of the Bozeman players - Jeff Boucher. He is making the trip to pick up his new custom cue he designed and should be here in an hour unless the weather turns bad.
Jack
www.johnmaddencues.com (http://www.johnmaddencues.com)

Scott Lee
12-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Jack...Yeah, Jeff was talking about that cue a couple weeks ago at the big tournament here (he took 2nd). I think you showed me that cue when I was in your shop last Memorial Day, didn't you?...the one with the turquoise points? Hope your holiday goes well. Best to your wife! Still willing to come trade lessons for her, for a cue! LOL

Scott

CarolNYC
12-09-2005, 02:56 AM
Hey Duane,
[ QUOTE ]
and sledding? I'm too tired after shoveling to sled<hr /></blockquote>
Allright, the keyword here would be "snowblower"-just joshing with ya /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Honestly, I havent sledded in~5 years and it wasnt even a sled, it was a a snowtube and wouldnt ya know, after hours of tubing, we get down to the bottom of this one spot, a stick or treeroot is sticking up from the ground and "BAM" pops the damn tube,ha ha ha,well, thats the end of snowtubes-I enjoyed iceskating-we had a house at Hunter Mountain upstate for~15 years,tried skiing but fell and got hurt,so,I just watched /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I was more a summer sport person-we had a house in Toms River-water-skiing was my thing,rollerskating and horseback riding-I guess Im a warm,sun person /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Anyways, dont wear yourself out shovelling-pay the neighbors kid-its time for you to relax!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Carol

CarolNYC
12-09-2005, 03:18 AM
Hi Jack,
I like your jm1005-nice!
Silver rings add such-a-classy look to a cue!
Carol~will see Montana one day! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dg-in-centralpa
12-09-2005, 07:04 AM
I have a snowblower but I don't think the people in my developement would appreciate it running at 5am. We got around 8-10 inches. It's very fluffy so it wasn't hard to shovel. I did Mary's side, so she could get out of the garage and be at work by 7:30am. I'll work out of home today, so I'll wait for the snow plows to do my street, then go out with the blower. They always plow my driveway shut after I clean it. Bummer...
Be Good,
Duane

Barbara
12-09-2005, 11:14 AM
You got fluffy snow?? You're lucky! After it finished snowing here Mother Nature decided to pour rain on it so it's back-breaking heavy! I was told not to shovel, but I couldn't stand it and went out to find my car. I did the sidewalks and stuff, but I'm leaving the driveway to Mr. Snowplow.

Barbara

John_Madden
12-09-2005, 11:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Jack...Yeah, Jeff was talking about that cue a couple weeks ago at the big tournament here (he took 2nd). I think you showed me that cue when I was in your shop last Memorial Day, didn't you?...the one with the turquoise points? Hope your holiday goes well. Best to your wife! Still willing to come trade lessons for her, for a cue! LOL

Scott <hr /></blockquote>

Scott
Yes that was the cue - the finished cue has been on my website. Jeff was a happy camper last night when he picked it up - told me to change it to SOLD! And he is spending all day playing with it in Kalispell. I think he is coming up for air about Monday. And anytime you are this way, stop in, maybe we can work out something with a cue. Have a nice holiday - atleast we don't have the minus 45 like Swanson in West Yellowstone.
Jack

John_Madden
12-09-2005, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hi Jack,
I like your jm1005-nice!
Silver rings add such-a-classy look to a cue!
Carol~will see Montana one day! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Carol
Thank you - it is a nice looking cue! And "will see Montana one day" - its the reason I made a choice to live here - cuemaking would have been easier in a big city like Phoenix but this scenery and life can't be beat. Met you at VF last year - if you want to come visit, we have a big house - you are welcome - lots to do in the summer - site seeing, fishing, golfing, all the boating things, jet skiing, etc.
Jack

Barbara
12-09-2005, 11:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>Hey, why dont you come down to Vero Beach? This is going to be a jam up tournament considering the top 6 players from each regional tour gather together to compete for ALL WPBA entries- and we have some excellent top players out there,ya know?
The FIRST regional championship was in 10/01 run by Mike Hurst(who ,by the way, I love /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif )when he ran the California womens tour-Ikumi Ushiroda was the winner!
This one is going to be awesome and Im glad it'll be in Florida-just one day of warm sun will do me fine /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks for the "good luck" and if I dont see you there-I guess, AGAIN, I'll serch for you at SBE!
Take care!
Carol <hr /></blockquote>

Yep!! This sure is going to be one jam-up tournament!! All the Top Semi-Pro players in the US!

Barbara

Voodoo Daddy
12-09-2005, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> I have a snowblower

Duane <hr /></blockquote>

WTF is that? HAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo&lt;~~~sitting in the a/c during our winter blast of 81 degrees and sunny skies /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

dg-in-centralpa
12-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Voodoo my friend, I am soooo jealous. The snow looks pretty as it's falling, but it's a b!tch when it's done. Come up north and I'll show you what a snowblower is. It's a toy for men. HAHAHA! I would love to move where it's warmer but Mary wants it colder. I told her to go but she didn't like that idea.

DG

Eric.
12-09-2005, 02:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> I have a snowblower

Duane <hr /></blockquote>

WTF is that? HAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo&lt;~~~sitting in the a/c during our winter blast of 81 degrees and sunny skies /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Dude,

You live in South Florida, when aren't you sitting in a/c?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric

Voodoo Daddy
12-09-2005, 03:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Voodoo my friend, I am soooo jealous. The snow looks pretty as it's falling, but it's a b!tch when it's done. Come up north and I'll show you what a snowblower is. It's a toy for men. HAHAHA! I would love to move where it's warmer but Mary wants it colder. I told her to go but she didn't like that idea.

DG <hr /></blockquote>

Believe me bro...your better off being cold. Something like 6500 hurricanes past us this year, its azzpuckering believe that. Anyway, why move south...it makes your trip to VF or the Open very far!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo Daddy
12-09-2005, 04:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> Dude, You live in South Florida, when aren't you sitting in a/c?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

Well, every "winter" &lt;I use that term loosely&gt; we have about 2 months that A/C isnt a requirement. Last year it got down to 35...people in the KEYS were suffering frost bite!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
12-10-2005, 03:40 AM
Hey Jack,
[ QUOTE ]
Met you at VF last year <hr /></blockquote>
Ha Ha Ha-thought so-when I went to your website I said "hm, he looks famaliar" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Nice cues-good job!

[ QUOTE ]
if you want to come visit, we have a big house - you are welcome <hr /></blockquote>
You have a deal-thats awesome,THANK YOU!
Keep up the great work-see ya soon!
Carol~one day headed to "horse" country to meet the Marlboro man! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
12-10-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We got around 8-10 inches <hr /></blockquote>

Wow-we only got 3 or 4,then it rained and turned to ice-so,had to just salt it-boy, yopu guys got some snow there!

[ QUOTE ]
so I'll wait for the snow plows to do my street, then go out with the blower.

<hr /></blockquote>

THAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Stay warm!

CarolNYC
12-10-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

WTF is that? HAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo&lt;~~~sitting in the a/c during our winter blast of 81 degrees and sunny skies <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, yeah, yeah, get your damn
"COCONUT" blowers out..........ah-ite?
LMAO!!!!!!!!
Carol~will see Voodoo soon and I may be packing a snowblower,so watch out! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
12-10-2005, 03:51 AM
Barb,
You flying into West Palm?
Carol

CarolNYC
12-10-2005, 03:58 AM
LMAO!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
went out to find my car <hr /></blockquote>
You mean to tell me, you actually lost "KIT"!!!!! OMG-I figured that beast would just start itsdelf up and pull itself outta the snow to your front walk,awaiting your arrival...LMAO-hey wait, he was actually OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW and NOT in the garage all covered up under his heated blankie????
"The horror,the horror........."

Barbara
12-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Carol,

I don't know what we're doing yet. I was thinking that we'd fly into Orlando and drive down. It depends on what the Big Guy wants to do.

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
12-10-2005, 12:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>

Anyway, why move south...it makes your trip to VF or the Open very far!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA <hr /></blockquote>

You are right there buddy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
When we get a blizzard, I can't get out for days because where I live, we are the last ones plowed out.Back in the mid 90's, we had a bad blizzard, we didn't get plowed out for four days. I had no coffee, my keg of beer blew the day before,and I had no whiskey or brandy. I was SOL. LOL

DG

Voodoo Daddy
12-10-2005, 12:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> You are right there buddy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
When we get a blizzard, I can't get out for days because where I live, we are the last ones plowed out. Back in the mid 90's, we had a bad blizzard, we didn't get plowed out for four days. I had no coffee, my keg of beer blew the day before,and I had no whiskey or brandy. I was SOL. LOL

DG <hr /></blockquote>

SOL is an understatement!! Did ya have a 4 1/2 X 9 in the basement at least? I remember a blizzard once as a child up north... we lived on a rasied piece of property and my dad went out to shovel his car out. Little did he know he was STANDING on the car and shoveled the shovel right thru the windshield!!! HAHAHAHAHA

dg-in-centralpa
12-10-2005, 12:46 PM
No, I have a bar box. I'll bet your dad was pi$$ed when he broke the windshield.LOL How far north were you? There is some real pretty country here and so much history.

DG- will soon start counting the days to VF

Rich R.
12-10-2005, 02:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> I had no coffee, my keg of beer blew the day before,and I had no whiskey or brandy. I was SOL. <hr /></blockquote>Now that is extreme hardship. Couldn't the Red Cross air lift anything in for you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Voodoo Daddy
12-10-2005, 02:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> No, I have a bar box. I'll bet your dad was pi$$ed when he broke the windshield.LOL How far north were you? There is some real pretty country here and so much history.

DG- will soon start counting the days to VF <hr /></blockquote>

I lived in Long Island, NY until '72. I guess it was around '69/'70 when that storm hit us. I watched him do that through the window...didnt hear him but I know he wasnt singing "When the saints go marchin' in" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee
12-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Thanks Jack! I'll be up, the next time I come over to Missoula...maybe even next month!

Scott

dg-in-centralpa
12-10-2005, 02:49 PM
I tried but they didn't see the humor in it. I didn't know any of my neighbors to ask them either.

DG

dg-in-centralpa
12-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Never been to Long Island other than to go to the Belmont.
Do you miss it?

DG

Barbara
12-10-2005, 03:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>
I lived in Long Island, NY until '72. I guess it was around '69/'70 when that storm hit us. I watched him do that through the window...didnt hear him but I know he wasnt singing "When the saints go marchin' in" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Where in LI?

Barbara

Voodoo Daddy
12-11-2005, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Never been to Long Island other than to go to the Belmont.
Do you miss it?

DG <hr /></blockquote>

I miss a few things, growing up with my huge family around me, living very close to the NY JETS training camp and the change of season. We left NY 1/3/72 it was 21 degrees when we landed in Miami it was 80 and I have hated it ever since!! To answer Barbara's question I lived in Brentwood, Long Island.