PDA

View Full Version : Yale should be embarassed with what they produced.

HiPockets
12-04-2005, 01:40 PM
I would not want to beat my chest when it comes to George Bush and John Kerry. If I were the President of Yale I would be imbarassed to have these two on my alumni list. It does not speak well when it comes to who is accepted and graduated from this Ivy League school.

Gayle in MD
12-06-2005, 10:50 PM
I' don't know if you can put Kerry into that. After all, he was right on the mark about this war. Now, George, that's another story, he can't even remember the words to Jingle Bells...how dumb is that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am suspect about any girly man who was a cheerleader in college!

Gayle in Md...

DickLeonard
12-07-2005, 06:19 AM
Gayle I just wonder what Baseball knew when they Turned him down for Commissoner.####

pooltchr
12-07-2005, 06:29 AM
Can't even admit that your guy was just as bad, if not worse than GW? You said yourself in another post that you usually end up voting against someone rather than for someone. The majority of Americans might feel the same way, which is why Bush is president and not Kerry. And before you say he stole the election, remember the actual numbers.

moblsv
12-07-2005, 08:59 AM
He is not "just as bad". We had a great opportunity to turn this mess around yet somehow people still found ways to justify voting for a failed president because he was our "war president" or they bought the lies of "it's unpatriotic to not support the troops by supporting their commander". Of course many voted for him simply because they want a theocracy in the U.S. or think "liberals" are the enemy but there will always be a few who truly are unpatriotic and don't believe in the American ideals we once had held in high asteem for over 200 years prior to Bush.

I hope you spent your $300 well. That bribe (from my tax money) cost us the truly great opportunity of having Gore these past 5 years.

Vote Hillary in '08

Chopstick
12-07-2005, 09:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HiPockets:</font><hr> I would not want to beat my chest when it comes to George Bush and John Kerry. If I were the President of Yale I would be imbarassed to have these two on my alumni list. It does not speak well when it comes to who is accepted and graduated from this Ivy League school. <hr /></blockquote>

Education isn't supposed to make you smart, just educated. Just think how much worse they would be if they didn't at least have a good quality education.

<font color="blue">Where did you go to college?

Yale.

WHERE DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE? </font color>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif