PDA

View Full Version : Go to C-Span .org

Gayle in MD
12-05-2005, 09:49 AM
If anyone is interested in a non partisan investigation into how safe we are, and how much progress our elected officials have made in implementing the 9/11 commission's guidelines for making our country safe, C-Span.org has the report card. Regardless of your party affiliation, atleast look at the report card, and see how seriously those in power are taking our safety. Interesting to note, that failure to address WMD's in the hands of terrorists gets a failing grade. We should all be thankful, and owe a great appreciation that the families of those people who died on 9/11, in Washington D.C., in New York City, and aboard the flight which crashed in Pennsylvania, fought valiantly for this investigation. It is our responsibility as citizens, and as Americans, to take every action possible to press our representatives to complete the steps outlined in this investigation to make our country safe. I hope that everyone will make every effort to learn what has, and has not been corrected in these urgent requirements for our safety. While I am accused regularly of being too critical of Bush's administration, of being liberal, of being partisan, I ask only that you educate yourself about the total failure to address our safety, and judge for yourself whether you think that enough has been accomplished right here in our country in order to improve our chances to avoid another devastating terrorist attack, and to respond efficiently if we are attacked again. Our leaders are telling us unabashedly that another attack will come. It is your duty to look into the findings, regardless of your partisan affiliation.

Gayle in Md.

ceebee
12-05-2005, 10:11 AM
I read the article, then I went & loaded my guns. I will very soon get myself a carry permit.

The bums in Washington D.C., & our State governments too, are famous for "closing the barn door, after the horses are gone" The government of the people, for the people & by the people" is long gone. All of our governments are parasites of the American Taxpayer & the Congress is the "lobby executor" for big business to complete the task of frisking the taxpayers.

Just look at the Mexican Border Problem >>> 20 million Mexicans have crossed into our country illegally & Dubya wants to put up some Border Crossing Barriers & Security. Dubya is a fool. He is also a puppet of big business. He is also the sorriest G/D person America could have elected as our leader.

The SOB never had a job & lots of Americans elected him to the most important job on the planet... DUUHHH, there's something wrong with that picture???

I hate to candy coat anything, but there might be some kids that read these forums.

Gayle in MD
12-05-2005, 10:35 AM
It is totally outrageous, isn't it? It really puts in perspective for you how insane it is that Bush is putting all our money and talent into Iraq, while completely neglecting our safety right here. I hope that each of us who takes the time to look into this matter, will spread the word to those who have apathetically fallen into a sense of false securtity regarding our circumstances in America. It is absolutely critical that we each get involved in demanding accountability from our elected officials, and spreading the results of these findings to other Americans.

Oh, and we must also be prepared to accept the partisan rants, the condescending remarks, and the ignorant, uninformed denials of all those from the right who will do as usual when hit with negative facts regarding their beloved Bush and the republican majority in the Congress and the Senate.

Spread the word friend. It is our obligation to take immediate action in every way we can if we are to avoid another 9/11. It may already be too late.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
12-05-2005, 11:23 AM
You may also want to check out this sight. There is an artical by the VP in Iraq, Ghazi al-Yawer, entitled, Iraq Forces Suffer Setbacks, which exposes some lies that Bush told in Annapoils last week.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
12-05-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I read the article, then I went &amp; loaded my guns. I will very soon get myself a carry permit. <hr /></blockquote> Sure doesn't sound like the words of a Democrat. Shouldn't you leave this sort of activity up to your local police force. You really should not own a gun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Deeman3
12-05-2005, 01:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
I read the article, then I went &amp; loaded my guns. I will very soon get myself a carry permit. <hr /></blockquote> Sure doesn't sound like the words of a Democrat. Shouldn't you leave this sort of activity up to your local police force. You really should not own a gun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Ed,

I'm lucky that, unlike Washington, I am fully prepared for this with 3 AR-15's 2 M-16's and a few others, always loaded. Glad to see they are coming around to our point where you have to protect yourself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman
gins another reason I can't live within 40 miles of Washington....

ceebee
12-06-2005, 09:09 AM
I am not a Democrat, nor am I a Republican.

My guns are for my family's protection. They are defensive weapons, not for starting fights or wars.

I am a red-blooded American, who can see our government's lies &amp; thefts. The whole tight-knit bunch are legalized theives &amp; liars. The government has promised this entire nation better education, better homes, better careers, better highways, better parks &amp; better lives.

The people have generated their own prosperity, the government has only managed to put our country in jeopardy, through their actions of non-accountability.

The horizon is not as bright as their lies depict &amp; it hasn't been for 50 years that I know of.

Good Luck to all of my fellow Americans