PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays...

wolfdancer
12-05-2005, 02:05 PM
to all. It's that great time of the year, when people feel a little more friendly towards one another, into giving, sharing...family and friends. I'm going to stay away from the
"hate" debates here, until after the New Year.
No matter what we think of GWB, JFK, RR, Bill Clinton...I have to remember that they held/hold the most powerful office in the free world. The sad thing is to realise that that prestigious office....can be "bought", that elections can be manipulated.
Wish you all the best; have a great holiday season....and hope you also continue to enjoy this neat li'l pool game, that led us here.

Deeman3
12-05-2005, 02:11 PM
and a joyful Winter Break Season to you as well. Didn't want inflame you with anything regarding what may have once been a reference to Christian holidays....

May all of you have all you need and most of what you want this season. Would love to invite some of you to our place but I have symbols of those things hanging in my house and, yikes, even hanging outside....

Deeman
May 72 Virgins bless you.

supergreenman
12-05-2005, 03:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Would love to invite some of you to our place but I have symbols of those things hanging in my house and, yikes, even hanging outside....

Deeman
May 72 Virgins bless you. <hr /></blockquote>
Oh my goodness who did you hang? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Deeman3
12-05-2005, 03:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Would love to invite some of you to our place but I have symbols of those things hanging in my house and, yikes, even hanging outside....

Deeman
May 72 Virgins bless you. <hr /></blockquote>
Oh my goodness who did you hang? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Opps, you guys don't still hang folks in canada do you? Damn, leftist bleeding heart liberals...Oh! Merry NHLmas! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

Deeman
high sticking has nothing to do with a sport here...

supergreenman
12-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Thank you thank you very much. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif nah, we stopped hanging people after we hung the wrong guy once.

Stretch
12-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Ever think of wut it would have been like had there been 3 wize woman instead of three wize men?

They would have asked for directions.
They would have got there on time.
They would have brought practicle gifts (wut the hell is Mir?)
They would have helped with the birth, cleaned the stalls, and made Caserole.
And there probably would have been peace on earth.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.