PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Gina Kim Lipsky for winning JPNEWT

HarryDC
12-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Congratulations Gina Kim Lipsky for winning JPNEWT and Qualifier Undefeated

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/Gremlin711/VAL_GINA_KELL.jpg
GINA IN MIDDLE!
Both Regional Tour veterans dug their heels in the ground and refused anything more than a 2 game lead throughout the race to 9 match. Caroline drew first blood and had the lead at 3-1, but Gina came back to tie her and then go up on her with a 2-game lead at 6-4. A costly scratch on the 9-ball in the 12th rack by Caroline gave Gina 7-5 lead, but Gina then scratched on a 9 in the 14th rack and Caroline tied her at 7-7. Caroline reached the hill first but it was Gina winning the last two racks to make it 9-8 to win her second event of the 2005 season. Congrats to Gina and Caroline.

Top Four Spots:

1st - Gina Lipsky $400 + Qualifier /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
2nd - Caroline Pao $300
3rd - Kathy Friend $200
4th - Charlotte Reeder $100

Scott Lee
12-08-2005, 03:20 AM
Contratulations to Gina! Steve and his wife, must be one of the top husband/wife poolplaying duos in the NE...along with, of course, Allen and Dawn! Perhaps they'll BOTH make it to the Big Show (IPT)!

Scott Lee

9 Ball Girl
12-08-2005, 06:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr>Steve and his wife, must be one of the top husband/wife poolplaying duos in the NE...<hr /></blockquote>They're pretty cool too! Congrats to Gina!

Steve Lipsky
12-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Scott, Harry, and Wendy,

Gina and I thank you for your kind words. Right now, she is wearing the pool-playing pants for the family, as I am currently having trouble looking at a pool table without being ill /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Just going through one of my usually temporary periods of total-lack-of-desire-to-play lolol.

Hopefully I will get it back before Vegas in May, as Gina and I might play in the Scotch Doubles tournament. Even though it's bar tables, I'll always love Vegas in May /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

- Steve

dg-in-centralpa
12-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Congratulations to Gina!

DG

Barbara
12-08-2005, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr> Congratulations Gina Kim Lipsky for winning JPNEWT and Qualifier Undefeated

Both Regional Tour veterans dug their heels in the ground and refused anything more than a 2 game lead throughout the race to 9 match. Caroline drew first blood and had the lead at 3-1, but Gina came back to tie her and then go up on her with a 2-game lead at 6-4. A costly scratch on the 9-ball in the 12th rack by Caroline gave Gina 7-5 lead, but Gina then scratched on a 9 in the 14th rack and Caroline tied her at 7-7. Caroline reached the hill first but it was Gina winning the last two racks to make it 9-8 to win her second event of the 2005 season. Congrats to Gina and Caroline.

Top Four Spots:

2nd - Caroline Pao $300
3rd - Kathy Friend $200
<hr /></blockquote>

Harry,

If you're going to quote my article please give me credit.

Barbara

HarryDC
12-08-2005, 05:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr> Congratulations Gina Kim Lipsky for winning JPNEWT and Qualifier Undefeated

Top Four Spots:

2nd - Caroline Pao $300
3rd - Kathy Friend $200
<hr /></blockquote>

Harry,

If you're going to quote my article please give me credit.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Hello Barbara,

This is the only credit listed [QUOTE: By Tour Staff - December 07, 2005. UNQUOTE} Sorry no way for me to know who wrote it. Don't worry I won't ever make the mistake of mentioning anything you do again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Best Wishes

Barbara
12-08-2005, 07:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr>
This is the only credit listed [QUOTE: By Tour Staff - December 07, 2005. UNQUOTE} Sorry no way for me to know who wrote it. Don't worry I won't ever make the mistake of mentioning anything you do again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Best Wishes <hr /></blockquote>

Oh Harry!!

Tour Staff, huh? Where did you get this snippet from?

Barbara