PDA

View Full Version : Tad cues

Drop1
12-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Anyone play using these cues?

charlieb
12-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Yes, for several years. There are a few others at Hard Times who play with Tads.

Scott Lee
12-08-2005, 02:23 AM
charlieb...I love your Tad! As you know, Tad cues have been great playing cues for decades (I loved that "two-tone" joint look)! Always wanted one, but never owned one! Did Joey finish your new cue yet?

Scott

charlieb
12-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Not yet. Hopefully the staghorn was done this week. He has had a full plate and we had our normal Stan Ana hot winds from the desert and he doesn't like to work during those. I don't want him to rush and there was time lost while he set up his new shop. We normally meet on the 1st Sunday of the month at Hard Times for their 1000 added tournament. I may change the shade of leather for the wrap. I'm gussing the 1st of the year. We were talking the other day and both wondered when we were going to see you again. Still love my Tad though and a guy at HT just got a new one. Gorgeous and hits a ton! I see several Tads each time I'm there.

Scott Lee
12-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Charlie...Well, it will be with my wife, Patti, next time! Since two of her sons are moving to San Diego (one in the Navy, and one for a political job), seems like a road trip to CA can't be too far off! LOL Be good to see you again too!

Scott

charlieb
12-11-2005, 05:33 PM
WOW!! E-mail me the details. I'll probably be ready for a lesson, me and my Tad will be ready.