PDA

View Full Version : Do not fool with Tour Coordinator!

CarolNYC
06-27-2002, 03:56 AM
Barbara is my tour coordinator and I responded to one of her posts on the CCB-at the NJ 8 ball championship, she handed me the rankings of the NEWT-now, I knew I was one of the top 16, but lo and behold, ALL my points have been minused and I am now ranked 88th with ZERO points! ha ha ha ha!
Dont mess with your tour coordinator!
Have a nice day!
Carol

Rich R.
06-27-2002, 04:12 AM
Does that mean that every one else gives you the wild 7 and 8 now? LMAO.
Rich R.~~~Carol needs a handicap in 88th place.

Doctor_D
06-27-2002, 04:41 AM
Good morning Carol:

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

By all means you should never fool with the Tour Coordinator because, She Is God!

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

Lester
06-27-2002, 05:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: CarolNYC:</font><hr> Barbara is my tour coordinator and I responded to one of her posts on the CCB-at the NJ 8 ball championship, she handed me the rankings of the NEWT-now, I knew I was one of the top 16, but lo and behold, ALL my points have been minused and I am now ranked 88th with ZERO points! ha ha ha ha!
Dont mess with your tour coordinator!
Have a nice day!
Carol <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Geez Carol, Messing with Barbara! THAT'S NUTS!!!!! ***Lester***

CarolNYC
06-27-2002, 05:15 AM
Yes,LMAO,and Ive invited Barb to join me at a NY spa for a relaxing 1 hour massage with "BIG BERTHA!" ITE!
Carol~still laughing!

CarolNYC
06-27-2002, 05:26 AM
Absolutely Lester,
Thats why she hands out the pecans-Ah ha-the dirt comes out in the wash! ha ha ha!
Have a nice day!
Carol

stickman
06-27-2002, 06:23 AM
HeHe! Good one Barbara. Carol, Do you suppose it works the other way too? Maybe you should try to smoozy up to her. Next time you look, you might be in 1st. LOL

Barbara
06-27-2002, 09:05 AM
Oh yeah!! You OWE US points!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

I loved it! Mic and I were watching you after I handed you your *special* copy. We spied you looking over the first page, I was about to die trying to keep a straight face. Then looking over the second page, and then the third...

And then you didn't come running over when you saw your name highlighted in RED with negative umpty-scrunch points!!! We knew you caught on....

Barbara~~~~will be restoring Carol's points one tourny at a time....

Doctor_D
06-27-2002, 09:09 AM
Good morning:

Cruel, very Cruel ...

Dr. D.

Barbara
06-27-2002, 10:42 AM
It was all done with intentions of fun.

Carol knows where she stands in the tour.

88th!! Last!! In the cellar!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif!

Barbara~~~having too much fun with this...

Chris Cass
06-27-2002, 03:51 PM
Oh Carol,

Your reading it upside down. Your # 1.

Regards,

C.C.~~atleast with me.....

Barbara
06-27-2002, 04:07 PM
Yeah Chris, if -240 points means she's first, SHE'S FIRST!!!

Barbara~~~wondering if Carol framed that rankings list yet like she said she would...

Doctor_D
06-27-2002, 04:19 PM
Good evening:

This reminds me of a button I brought home from a business trip to San Diego for a friend of mine.

I am so far behind I think I am in first place!

Dr. D.

Barbara
06-27-2002, 04:44 PM
That's a good one!! Paul McCartney wrote something similar in a song - "I'm so far behind myself, I think I'm in front of me" ?? Right? Wrong?? Anyone??

Barbara~~~took the TCP/IP this afternoon midterm and is dumping memory cache beyond belief....

Tom_In_Cincy
06-27-2002, 06:02 PM
Barbara,

Class C IP address, Class A player... LOL

Barbara
06-27-2002, 08:01 PM
Tom,

Carol is a Class A player, I'm a Class C host. Haven't played since Vegas and don't really care. I've been waiting for it, and now, I just got some real bad news about a friend that used to run this NEWT tour, and I could care less about shooting right now.

Barbara~~~sorry...

CarolNYC
06-28-2002, 06:40 AM
Chris,
How I miss you!Your the best!
Carol

CarolNYC
06-28-2002, 06:44 AM
LMAO-Yes, boy that was a good one Barb-I have definitely been X-ed!
Carol-practicing even harder!ha ha ha-gotta love my tour!

CarolNYC
06-28-2002, 06:46 AM
Hi Stickman,
I tried, but she insists on windows and "I DON'T DO WINDOWS!" ha ha ha
Have a nice day!
Carol