PDA

View Full Version : Another Bush Elected

Deeman3
12-12-2005, 07:23 AM
The Heisman Trophy Committe has once again bowed to the powerful Bush Family in electing Reggie Bush to the Heisman Trophy. Reports of rigged voting and court influence has put a damper on the normally festive occasion as accusations of internal influence and even ballot box stuffing have circulated among the other candidates.

Once more, political influence proves to be more important than who the people wanted. Sources close to the Bush administration could not be reached for comment but a spokesman for the New York Times said, "This will not stand."

However, some athletes in other sports were supportive of the Bush election. NCAA Hockey standout, Roger Bush said, "I am hopeful this does not effect my status this year." NCAA transfer student Hosea Garcia Bush said, "Base ball been berry berry good to me....."

Pickets are expected at the USC campus within the hour... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sack316
12-12-2005, 08:08 AM
poor Reggie, winning the Heisman shall cost him any chance at a great pro career /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
12-13-2005, 02:58 PM
First they buy the election, now the sacred Heisman trophy....do these people have any scruples?
What's next....the Bush Twins being elected
Homecoming Queens at Chico State???