PDA

View Full Version : auto quote feature added

ccboard_admin_back
02-21-2002, 10:56 PM
The auto quote feature has been added just click on the double quote icon instead of the reply icon.

02-22-2002, 12:16 AM
I wouldn't know an HTML from a UBBCode, but it looks like you guys are really working hard on improving the board. I see the auto-quote, and now an "old style" toggle. Kudos!!! and thanks. Whatever happened to B.A.S.I.C., which was the extent of my programming skills?

jjinfla
02-22-2002, 10:18 AM
Whatever happened to B.A.S.I.C., which was the extent of my programming skills?

BASIC - Tandy Radio Shack - TRS 80 Model 4 - had a whopping 4K. How far we have come. Can we handle the future? Jake

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <font color=green>tried out the new quote feature. It copies the whole text and I deleted what I didn't need. Maybe there is a way to quote just selected txt? </font color=green>

jjinfla
02-22-2002, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: ccboard_admin:</font><hr> The auto quote feature has been added just click on the double quote icon instead of the reply icon. <hr></blockquote>

<font color=red> This webmaster deserves a pay raise. </font color=red> Jake

heater451
02-22-2002, 10:26 AM
HTML and UBBCode are 'just' tag-oriented, "mark-up" languages--with the tags used mostly for formatting text. They are not programming languages, like BASIC is.

If you could program in basic, then these two MLs should be a cakewalk for you, as you never have to worry about not being able to GOSUB. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

02-22-2002, 11:38 AM
Thanks! I was kidding, but it also was true. I'm going to look into learning html though after reading your post.

02-23-2002, 12:15 AM
Had one, had an Atari, an Apple 11C. Still have my Kaypro. Used to have all the contracts, etc, for our Teamsters local on it (we was cutting edge....)