PDA

View Full Version : Bush claims responsibity for invasion of Iraq

Drop1
12-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Ha ha ha ha ah he he he who else could claim responsibilty.How can you not like little Bush? He did go on to defend the decesion.

Gayle in MD
12-14-2005, 08:01 PM
What a joke!!! He says the intelligence was wrong, but he's going to "Fix" that, LMAO...it was wrong BECAUSE HE FIXED IT in the first place.

The intelligance was right, he just didn't tell the rest of the world the truth about what the intelligence was. INTEL right, BUSH wrong.

If he says, one more time, "They saw the same intelligence that I saw" a total lie. The man can't say one sentence without a massive lie. He's still trying to link terrorists, bL, alQeada and 9/11 with Saddam, and Iraq, when he knows damn well there was no link whatsoever. WHY oh why does he keep on telling the same old lies.

People in the CIA knew he was going to try to pin everything on them, this after he, Cheney and Rice totally ignored their warnings regarding bin Laden. That's why they got out and wrote books, to tell the American people the truth about how Bush & company twisted everything, and lied about the intelligence. Liars liars liars, now just look what a mess he's got us in. He's funnier than a stand up comedian!

They hired a new PR company to help GW to continue to spread his BS in a more believable way, specifically for these speeches. And they're paying to get their candy coated lies about Iraq into newspapers all around the world.
He's spreading democracy in Iraq, by paying the newspapers to write it his way, instead of writing what they see.
He is a disgrace to American values.

Can you believe that there are STILL people in this country who think that Iraq was involved in 9/11? That's how good this bunch is at spreading lies.

Gayle in Md......$17,000.00 a second, for the wrong war, wrong place, wrong time, while the trade deficit rages, the National Debt out of sight, and China and Mexico take over our country...What a great President, LMAO!

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
12-15-2005, 07:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> WHY oh why does he keep on telling the same old lies.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Why, oh why do you keep repeating the same old rants?

onepocketfanatic
12-15-2005, 07:52 PM
His adivisors are advising this to try and improve his image, and his ratings. He is pulling the old Ronnie Regan trick...he did the same thing with the arms for hostages thingie. At least his adivisors were smart enought to realize he had to come clean quickly. W's adivsors aren't so swift, but of course, neither is he.

Cueless Joey
12-16-2005, 12:10 AM
Janet Reno took "accountability" for setting those people on fire in Waco, Texas ( Koresh compound ).
No jail term.

Rod
12-16-2005, 01:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> WHY oh why does he keep on telling the same old lies.

Why, oh why do you keep repeating the same old rants? <hr /></blockquote>

Jesus Christ get over it. Not you Steve, I'm with you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Elect another Prez, do something, but quit Bit*hing.

Rod

Sid_Vicious
12-16-2005, 06:59 AM
"Elect another Prez, do something, but quit Bit*hing."

Sadly Rod, there isn't any way to elect another prez until 2008. Bit*hing is the only constitutional option at the point, in hopes that fires are fueled and an impeachment is set in place. GW makes Clinton's Bj and infidelity seem like stealing girl scout cookies in comparison to GW's crimes, which are many. Lives are being destroyed and world respect is almost completely gone. This is too big not to b!tch about...sid

Chopstick
12-16-2005, 07:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> WHY oh why does he keep on telling the same old lies.

Why, oh why do you keep repeating the same old rants? <hr /></blockquote>

Jesus Christ get over it. Not you Steve, I'm with you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Elect another Prez, do something, but quit Bit*hing.

Rod <hr /></blockquote>

I think Wally-in-Cinci said it best. "One trick pony."

DickLeonard
12-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Gayle will repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,r epeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,re peat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat,r epeat, repeat, until she breaks through the Iron Curtain that surrounds the Brains of Bu sh it es.

I and she knows it is impossible to break through Iron with words, however factual they are. It is our nature to persist remembering that the Pen is Mightier than the Sword. I even think whoever penned those words hadn't met a Bushite.####

wolfdancer
12-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Gayle, I think it important for you to know where all this
demeaning news about our "man with the plan" comes from.
It's the slanted, biased news....from the leftist, liberal news media. The AFA (American Family Association) has found that even before they become reporters, they are being taught by mostly liberal news media instructors (brainwashed before they even print their first story).
Furthermore:

The Media Research Center (MRC) released an extensive new study of network news coverage over the last half decade. The MRC found that, on evening news broadcasts, conservatives were labeled in stories 1,000 times, compared to only 250 times when liberals were labeled – a four-to-one ratio. For example, whereas Concerned Women for America was called “conservative” 41% of the time, the radical group National Organization for Women was labeled “liberal” only 2% of the time.
-------------
do you not see the hypocrisy here, the unfairness....conservative groups labeled, conservative,4 times more then liberal groups were labeled, liberal.
See, without the liberal label, the reader might think they were reading something from a conservative group....but wait, since the conservative groups were usually labeled as such...wow, this is confusing....I gues the reader would have to use his own intellect and decide for himself. How unfair is that?????
-------------
And please, pay no attention to the rumor that the patriotic "Hail to the Chief" will be replaced by "Hail-iburton to the Chief"...after all, I just started the rumor.
And, contrary to published reports....the President does have an exit plan from Iraq....through Iran, or maybe Kuwait..

eg8r
12-16-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And please, pay no attention to the rumor that the patriotic "Hail to the Chief" will be replaced by "Hail-iburton to the Chief"...after all, I just started the rumor.
And, contrary to published reports....the President does have an exit plan from Iraq....through Iran, or maybe Kuwait.. <hr /></blockquote> Hallelujah, if I have a say, I say we go through Iran. Let the stealth bombers lead the way. I wonder though, will this be ok with you lefties if we promise not to drag the leaders to other countries for interrogation and we promise not to build a pile of naked prisoners and take pictures? Oh yeah, we also promise not to take pictures of their leader in his underwear.

I also promise that we will ask our "allies" France and Germany if they want to participate in the mowing down of Iran. I am not sure France will get back to us because those loving Muslims who would do no wrong are busy beating the crap out them. And who cares about the Germans, their food sucks. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Chopstick
12-16-2005, 11:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
And, contrary to published reports....the President does have an exit plan from Iraq....through Iran, or maybe Kuwait.. <hr /></blockquote> Hallelujah, if I have a say, I say we go through Iran. Let the stealth bombers lead the way. I wonder though, will this be ok with you lefties if we promise not to drag the leaders to other countries for interrogation and we promise not to build a pile of naked prisoners and take pictures? Oh yeah, we also promise not to take pictures of their leader in his underwear.

I also promise that we will ask our "allies" France and Germany if they want to participate in the mowing down of Iran. I am not sure France will get back to us because those loving Muslims who would do no wrong are busy beating the crap out them. And who cares about the Germans, their food sucks. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">You guys got me with that one. ROFLMAO. Well done sirs. </font color>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
12-16-2005, 11:49 AM
A more intelligent question might be, why oh why do you keep reading them, and then complaining about them because you don't like reading them? The definition of insanity, "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

Maybe you should see a Doctor???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
12-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Ha Ha Ha...good one...and not to mention that we now have to throw another step into the fro, and decipher whether or not those labeled conservative, were paid to write whatever they wrote.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle...

wolfdancer
12-16-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I even think whoever penned those words hadn't met a Bushite.#### <hr /></blockquote>
Dick, while you may feel that we've been Bushwhacked, the booboisie, are only following the somewhat modified code of Bushido

wolfdancer
12-16-2005, 01:56 PM
eg8r, I promised myself that I wouldn't get caught up in exchanging any political dialogue with you, because you reduce any discussions to a p***ng contest.
You are an intelligent man, that seems to reply to any posts that disagree with your own leanings...by first labeling people, then making all these wild assumptions about them, and finally, after composing your repeated fantasies, believing in your own BS, believing that that what you wrote must be the truth. (yeah, i'm down at your level now)
I glean my beliefs only from what I read...and I'm beginning to think we're all victims of "newspeak": nobody knows what's really going on.

Gayle has more "inside info" then either you or I. Rather then attack someone on a personal level.....why not speak up against, disprove, what they are saying???
It's well known that as soon as one's arguement is reduced to attacking the other "speaker" you have pretty much lost the arguement.
However like all "rules" this one too can be broken. Richard Nixon was a master of personal attack.....GWB had the brilliant plan of rather then defending his non-military history, besmirch the other guys war record.. for the record, I voted for neither...preferring to leave that choice blank.
For better or for worse, GWB and DC are in charge, and we
"lefties" can only sit back and hope that he is doing the right thing.
I'm not sure why our "rantings" would bother you....since GWB can't run again.....and even you can see through Dick Cheney? And I hope that you don't want the other son of "Daddy Warbucks" to ascend to the throne???????

Qtec
12-16-2005, 03:36 PM
eg8r is absolute proof that intelligent design is a myth. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
eg8r got water-skis last year for xmas[ can I say that /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif]. He hasnt used them yet. He is still trying to find a lake with a slope on it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Iraq...................wasnt it the French??????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

wolfdancer
12-16-2005, 04:07 PM
LOL......

Deeman3
12-16-2005, 04:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> It's well known that as soon as one's arguement is reduced to attacking the other "speaker" you have pretty much lost the arguement. <font color="blue"> Sorta like Q was doing to Ed in his post, right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman