PDA

View Full Version : little known speech

wolfdancer
12-16-2005, 10:47 AM
The speech did not attract any national news coverage. It was given to an 8th grade class, as the Prez was working on his recent orations to gain support.This is from the Q&A that followed
Johnny...did you give the order to alter the Code Red report, about WMD's in Iraq?
Prez....Son, have you ever served in a forward area?
Johnny....no sir
Prez....ever put your life in another man's hands, and asked him to put his life in yours?
Johnny ....no sir
Prez.....neither did I, but have you ever tried to fly an F-16 stoned out of your *** mind?
Johnny ....no sir
Johnny....I want the truth
Prez...you can't handle the truth, not at 12 yrs old
Johnny.... did you alter the "Code Red" report
Prez....you're Godd*** right I did....and I'd do it again..

Chopstick
12-16-2005, 11:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> The speech did not attract any national news coverage. It was given <font color="blue">a poolhall </font color>, as the Prez was working on his recent orations to gain support.This is from the Q&amp;A that followed

<font color="blue">ChopStick....No, I don't like sitting down by the stage. I'm afraid they'll knock my drink over when they do that upside down thing.</font color>
Prez....ever put your life in another man's hands, and asked him to put his life in yours?
<font color="blue">ChopStick....Uhh, no. I've found that women are eaiser to convince. </font color>
Prez.....neither did I, but have you ever tried to fly an F-16 stoned out of your *** mind?
<font color="blue">ChopStick....Nope. Sounds like fun though. I like to play one pocket that way sometimes.
Chopstick....So, what's the truth?</font color>
Prez...you can't handle the truth, not at <font color="blue">5 </font color>2 yrs old
<font color="blue">ChopStick....Oh, OK. Wanna get some beer and go fishin' ? </font color>
Prez....Sure, can Dick come?
<font color="blue">ChopStick....Sure, I got a big enough boat. We'll get him to pick up the bait. So, what is that Code Red thing anyway. </font color>
Prez....Ahh, I don't know. Just some thing the Democrats are fussin' about.
<hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
12-16-2005, 11:57 AM
LOL.....I think I been "one-upped"

Stretch
12-16-2005, 01:47 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!! St.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> The speech did not attract any national news coverage. It was given <font color="blue">a poolhall </font color>, as the Prez was working on his recent orations to gain support.This is from the Q&amp;A that followed

<font color="blue">ChopStick....No, I don't like sitting down by the stage. I'm afraid they'll knock my drink over when they do that upside down thing.</font color>
<font color="blue">ChopStick....Uhh, no. I've found that women are eaiser to convince. </font color>
<font color="blue">ChopStick....Nope. Sounds like fun though. I like to play one pocket that way sometimes.
Chopstick....So, what's the truth?</font color>
Prez...you can't handle the truth, not at <font color="blue">5 </font color>2 yrs old
<font color="blue">ChopStick....Oh, OK. Wanna get some beer and go fishin' ? </font color>
Prez....Sure, can Dick come?
<font color="blue">ChopStick....Sure, I got a big enough boat. We'll get him to pick up the bait. So, what is that Code Red thing anyway. </font color>
Prez....Ahh, I don't know. Just some thing the Democrats are fussin' about.
<hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman3
12-16-2005, 01:55 PM
Chop.

You Da Man!

Deeman