PDA

View Full Version : e-mails and rights

Drop1
12-16-2005, 06:32 PM
So Bush says its ok to spy on private e-mails. Bobby Kennedy said it was ok to wire tap Martin Luther King. It seems to me no matter who is in charge, they want to bury their nose in the plumbers crack. Its always with the intent to save our Republic from the governed,who are governed with their consent,by the the people in charge who have the consent to govern. Lets make it simple,Big Brother is a member of both parties. I was glad to see good old Ted Kennedy was able to string enough words together to make a comment.

Deeman3
12-18-2005, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> So Bush says its ok to spy on private e-mails. Bobby Kennedy said it was ok to wire tap Martin Luther King. It seems to me no matter who is in charge, they want to bury their nose in the plumbers crack. Its always with the intent to save our Republic from the governed,who are governed with their consent,by the the people in charge who have the consent to govern. Lets make it simple,Big Brother is a member of both parties. I was glad to see good old Ted Kennedy was able to string enough words together to make a comment. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I agree with you. They are all wrong. Personal freedom is one of our most valuable rights and they have been trampled for years. I don't care if it's Bush, or anybody else, we have a right to personal privacy. </font color>

Deeman

Gayle in MD
12-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Tap Tap Tap....is there a blizzard coming my way???? Nice to see we do agree on some things.

Gayle in Md.

supergreenman
12-19-2005, 08:10 AM
I personally wouldn't be suprised if one or more of your alphabet soup of secrurity agencys monitors this forum unpatriotic behavior.

We have our alphabet soup here too (CSIS), I'm not sure if anybody has ever figured out what they do, but they do like to keep tabs on protesters and political dissenters.

James

Drop1
12-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Power wants more Power. I will be a free man when they hang me.

Sid_Vicious
12-19-2005, 01:03 PM
I've considered the same concern. Discussion boards being internationally visited, who's to say that a precident hasn't already been put into place, and those opposed to the right could see themselves on a special list. That may sound like paranoi to some here, but with the power grabbing going on, I don't discount anything anymore. That Carivore computer system was skated as a huge collection of American(personal) data, so with Bush justifying going around a law like he did, it's anybody's guess what's going on in the background of many of our so-called liberties...sid

Deeman3
12-19-2005, 02:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I've considered the same concern. <font color="blue"> Sid, Now I see it. </font color> Discussion boards being internationally visited, who's to say that a precident hasn't already been put into place, and those opposed to the right could see themselves on a special list. That may sound like paranoi to some here, but with the power grabbing going on, I don't discount anything anymore. <font color="blue"> It must be that the feds have nothing better to do than look to the CCB for their intellegence info. </font color> That Carivore computer system was skated as a huge collection of American(personal) data, so with Bush justifying going around a law like he did, it's anybody's guess what's going on in the background of many of our so-called liberties...sid <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> They are coming after Sid, they are coming after Sid. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

To me, it's a little like being afraid of a terrorist attack here in Alabama. Yes, I know we are on the cutting edge down here wiht multiple hot targets like Walmart and Troy State University. Want to hurt American, go after Jethroand his evil clan.

Just to prove to you there is nothing to fear, I'll say something stupid like, "George Bush is a closet democrat!" NOw, see there, hey, ouch! That hurts. Who are you? What are you doing in my office. I'll call.....

wolfdancer
12-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Dee,
[ QUOTE ]
it must be that the feds have nothing better to do than look to the CCB for their intellegence info. <hr /></blockquote>
Your fears are unfounded......I have forwarded several of your posts to the Feds....to prove that there is very little intelligence here, heck, some of us can't even spell intelligence........lol

Deeman3
12-19-2005, 02:52 PM
Hey,

I spelled it better than most of the U.S Senators would have....

pooltchr
12-19-2005, 06:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr>
<font color="blue"> I agree with you. They are all wrong. Personal freedom is one of our most valuable rights and they have been trampled for years. I don't care if it's Bush, or anybody else, we have a right to personal privacy. </font color>

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman...You are absolutely correct. Why do the people in the country with the most freedom of anywhere in the world quietly accept the government continually reducing that freedom??? Gun control, smoking regulations, electronic evesdropping, just a few examples of the government cutting into our freedom. We should be outraged, and we accept it like sheep! We deserve what we get!
Steve----thinks Boortz should run for President!